Searching for free crypto is just waste of time. - Page 55 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ch Ayyan

Searching for free crypto is just waste of time.

Yes achieve afreeca product keys of east of time because we're need of some time have to give into cryptocurrency and website to do some posts comments on next website so this is only the way buy we can get the talk there's no other way I'm free crypto talk if someone said that is meaningless.

As you said, I think it's a waste of time. As a result, there are a plethora of websites dedicated to providing tips about how to obtain free cryptocurrency. However, instead of depending on them, you can create something that would be extremely beneficial to you. The most of them are genuine con artists.

It is not a waste of time if you know where to look for free cryptocurrencies. there are very good faucets that only last a short time and airdrop that with a little effort you can get good money, you just have to do a lot of research.

Good evening, a little less than 1 month ago I started with the airdrops and everyone paid in October, so I will go through this month picking up those tokens and checking if it is possible to make money or win tokens for free, in a couple weeks I will tell you about my experience good luck people

ctually, yes. Searching for cryptocurrencies is a waste of time, better buy in an Exchange. You can use the Yobit platform or any other that is available, you just have to see that it is totally safe.

There are quite a few scammers in the ICO craft. They launch a website and call out what can be achieved using blockchain innovation. Responsible people of these scam projects "can help" get rich without risks and without any effort, you just need to purchase them at their ICO and sell them after a while.

no my dear friend searching of free Crypto isn't a waste of time we are working on this platform and earn free Bitcoins so it is not a waste of time we are giving precious time to this platform and it is giving us Bitcoin also.

You are right, my friendMost of the sites are fraudulent and there are very few of them that give you a little money, which is a waste of time, and if you invest your time in learning something useful, you can earn more.

• +3 1

That's absolutely right and much needed to know all the members who are just asking for free Cryptocurrencies. I would also tell you that there is not any website or mobile application which actually pay you some payment, or pay very less amount which is not possible to reach minimum withdrawal money.

It was previously a good way to collect currencies, but now the honest ones give coins, but in a small amount and at a low price, in addition to the fact that most of them are born dead and are not listed in any trading platform The sites that give honest Satoshi of course give very small quantities, which are also not worth the interest in them, in addition to the fact that the number of Satoshi that I give decreases with the increase in the price.

It was previously a good way to collect currencies, but now the honest ones give coins, but in a small amount and at a low price, in addition to the fact that most of them are born dead and are not listed in any trading platform The sites that give honest Satoshi of course give very small quantities, which are also not worth the interest in them, in addition to the fact that the number of Satoshi that I give decreases with the increase in the price.

Free cryptocurrencies is difficult. You have to work hard to get them. Platforms like Cryptotalk is the best to make profits, instead of wasting time I am earning, producing and progressing in knowledge, I do not exchange it for another.

My dear friend, I do not think that there are sites that will make you earn a lot of money just by entering them, and I am sure that they are fraudulent sites only to attract followers, so I advise you to work on this cryptotalk platform because it will earn you money and knowledge at the same moment Greetings to you

• +4 1

The old payment system of cryptotalk paid satoshis for every members who share or posted useful content which really helped members to sustain basic needs here that's why I can say that there are some sites which really gives free currency but not all of those are legit. 

Of course you are absolutely right, I lost more than a year and I search these sites like faucets and advertising sites and work with them and I only got very little and it was actually just a waste of time for almost nothing.

You cannot generalize this, it is true that no one gives you anything for free, but in my opinion, AirDrops also have its advantages in the field of encryption. Good luck to you all. Everyone has an opinion in this field.

You have a right, most of the sites are fraud and there are very few of them that give you very little money and it is a waste of time, I think that most sites where the minimum withdrawal is very high are these sites scam.

Hey, buddy.
Yes I agree with you, because getting free money is a waste of time and even if you get the amount will be very few 
Because making good money and profits comes from hard work, perseverance and investing time well

• +3 1

Yes crypto talk is the best platform here we can learn with earn and we receive payment by doing work so it is best than other sites where we can earn free crypto 

Yes we are agreed with you getting free crypto is just a joke.Because we should work for crypto just like this forum you get something learn from it and get some earning from it.Its a good forum and have positive views.

The best way is through investments or being an influencer to be able to earn respectable money from social networks, but to tell the truth everything is a waste of time if you do not have a plan to level up and this is because if you fight For something that you really want this is really true, but it must be taken into account that the sacrifices will always be present and this is the most difficult thing to do.

It's uncommon to come across a project that will pay any amount that can be traded in exchange for an airdrop, bounty, or any other operation. This is especially dishonest when it comes to bounties, as the work required is not easy. Most bounty activities take a lot of time and effort, so not getting paid isn't very good. Bounty managers are often responsible for this, as they are paid in advance, while bounty hunters can have to wait too long and may never be paid. Bounty managers such as btcltcdigger and Wapinter were involved and are held responsible. Their responses were shady and deceptive, and they showed little regard for community members. '

Yeah that's right ! but there is good website that give you free bitcoins ! its called free bitcoin ! but it's give you a small amount per day ! I think working here is the best. 

This is correct, so it is logical that you receive rewards for the information you provide, unlike those false offers, and the benefit that you get here opens up many opportunities for you, so you must increase your experience and your information so that you do not fall victim to these false offers and you can distinguish them and do not forget to benefit from the experience of others .

Ok, I don't think it's a waste of time because many people have made good money with free cryptocurrencies, and it's been shown that if you can gain consistently in this way, you can make a lot of money.

There is almost nothing for free in this world, but this forum offers us cryptocurrencies in exchange for learning and education, well it is kinder of jealousy, thanks to this forum and to its moderators.