Searching for free crypto is just waste of time. - Page 42 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ch Ayyan

Searching for free crypto is just waste of time.

There are many websites. Where you can get some information about getting free crypto. But instead of relying on them you can create other things that are really helpful for you. Most of them are really scammers. It is better not to fall into their temptation.

You have a right, most of the sites are fraud and there are very few of them that give you very little money and it is a waste of time, I think that most sites where the minimum withdrawal is very high are these sites scam

Indeed, your words are totally right. Looking for gathering digital currencies for nothing and without work, weakness, or completing an assignment is an exercise in futility and you won't prevail with regards to accomplishing that in any case.

Yes friend you are really right searching for free coins is a waste of time which can lead one to fall in the hand of scammers and hackers because they always advertise coin to be cheap and also profitable to be able to develop the interest of other members of the platform so we should be careful

Most of them shouldn’t actually generalize to all of us.  There are some that give free money and again there are some that waste time.  It again depends on the type of currency they are offering.

you are 100 percent correct my friend, some sites are fakes you will keep working and they will pay low coins, so is better for us to invest if we have the experience so that we will earn handsomely.  But wasting our time on some sites is not right factually. 

Edited by Manir

True, my friend, I have long tried a number of faucets and sites that give coins for free, but I discovered that they are just a waste of time and if you invest your time in learning something useful you can earn more.

As for me, I have tried many BTC sites, but they are few and I felt that it was a waste of time. So I will stay in this forum working hard because I gain experience and knowledge in addition to BTC.

As you previously mentioned l discover it additionally exercise in futility. That is the reason there is a great deal of sites, where you can discover some data about getting free crypto. Be that as it may, rather than depending on them you can make other thing, which is truly useful for yours. A large portion of them are truly tricksters.

• +1 1

That's true. Many users who want to make free money think they get rich by this way but it is a complete waste of their time because they can make a little amount of money through this method. Also there are many scammers and they only deceive them.

Earning free crypto is just a waste of time. There is nothing free in the world. There are many sites to earn crypto like airdrops, faucets and advertisements. These are just a waste of time. Crypto talk is great forum to earn crypto currency by investing your time.

Earning free crypto is just a waste of time. There is nothing free in the world. There are many sites to earn crypto like airdrops, faucets and advertisements. These are just a waste of time. Crypto talk is great forum to earn crypto currency by investing your time.

I strongly agree with you as I have worked at many such sites before joining this forum and they pay a very little amount for your work so that is a waste of time to me also. Cryptotalk is far better than those sites.

Yes, you're right, I tried some of these counterfeit coins and I got nothing. We have to be careful and the world of cryptocurrencies is starting to see a big spread of fraud. Thank you for this advice and I hope the beginners will pay attention. 

This is not true and there is no validity to it. Research and work in cryptocurrencies is a very important thing and we gain a lot of profits through it, so I advise everyone to work with it and search for these currencies in any way.

• +2 1

There may be some sites that not only claim that they can grant us with free cripto currency but if we are not sure that this site is legitimate or not than obviously there will hundred and thousands of chances to get scammed so I agree with you that this is really similar to waste your time in searching the for free coins.

Yes dude exactly doing crypto in free is totally a waste of time.if we wanna good profit than we have to make good efforts definitely.so always try to do your best.

Yes you're right friend,although most of those sites do pay but the payment is very low compared to the energy and time applied,the cryptotalk forum is if not the best amongst the best paying forum so far,so let's focus on our goals here and we'll surely achieve alot

This is completely true, but I think that most of the old members here have worked with these faucets in order to raise money for the purpose of investment. In fact, I believe that all new members should work on Bitcoin faucets to know the importance of working here in this forum and in order to preserve what they gained in the forum and not to waste it. In order to compare what they got from the forum and from those Bitcoin faucets

It's really a waste of time searching for free bitcoin or any other coin to earn for free. You need to work hard or complete some task before you can earn, or you should do crypto investment. 

It depends on where you are looking to generate income for free, the ptc are a waste of time because you have to dedicate a lot of time and the profits are minimal, the aidrop are the most scams but if you choose well you can have good profits because they do not require a job daily, they are just a few simple tasks.

• +2 1

Welcome dear this platform.  Yes ofcourse i agree with your post.  Don't waste your time . Crypto is  professional site . This forum is good for earning and learning.  Thanks everyone. 

You are correct that getting free cash is an exercise in futility and on the off chance that installment is made, extremely limited quantities will be paid So you need to endeavor to get the cash

Yes dear right no doubt that if we think that we can earn free btc .then it is not good it is totally waste our time. We are wasting our time if we think about this. But I am thank ful of this forum it gave me chance for earning btc in free. 

• +1 1

Yes dear I am agree with you that getting the free money is waste of time . there is many online web site which is give us little amount and take hard work.it is waste of time.do hard work and regular post useful update and get good payment from this platform