Searching for free crypto is just waste of time. - Page 38 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ch Ayyan

Searching for free crypto is just waste of time.

Dear if think there is no waste of time like which gives you huge knowledge about a good forum and also other aspects which is important in life. There is no waste of time on cryptotalk. Thank you.

On 4/2/2020 at 6:59 PM, Ch Ayyan said:

If we thought  we can get crypto  free from some sites this is just waste of time. Like airdrops,  advertisements sites. Mostly  they are scam or giving  very  low amount. If you are searching  these free sites you are just  wasting  your  time you can't  get any respectable  amount from there.

If you are agree give me 💜 reaction.

Dear I think we should use our own sense that no one give us free character and if someone give us it will be just a low amount and it will be a waste of time so I never do anything like this because I never become fool like this and I never tried this.

As you said, if we go looking for crypto, we got a waste of time. Most will be fake and we can only make a small penny out of it. So choose only those things that are genuine

I agree with you, my friend, that I was chasing after some of these dates. They really give little and that they just waste your time and effort in exchange for some few cents, and I do not advise anyone to visit them.

I concur with you as most destinations out there fair need to trick individuals into giving their cash with the guarantee of higher benefits but they are all out to gather cash and never pay them back which is why I would like to prompt everybody to utilize as it were websites with a part of validity.

Indeed, but in different point of views because if you finding a free crypto, but in the end, it is just a scam well it is just a waste of time. But it you find a free crypto that is legit, that’s good. Because nowadays it is difficult to find a legit free crypto most of them are scammers, some of them are legit but it is small amount of crypto. For me, finding an easy money is not good as we think because there is no free money that we can get easily, it needs a lot of effort for that. Just like here in forum, cryptotalk is one of the legit forums that gives a free crypto for us, but to get a free crypto we need to be hardworking in making useful post so that they give us free crypto as a payment.

• +4 1

because then you also  preceding cubic decimeter discover it wastefulness. that's the reason there are various internet sites, wherever sometimes you really can locate whatsoever information regarding depart cryptographic protocols. whilst looking forward to powers that be then you also can make more thing, that is advisable for sometimes you really. the majority of the system are cheater.

If we thought  we can get crypto  free from some sites this is just waste of time. Like airdrops,  advertisements sites. Mostly  they are scam or giving  very  low amount. If you are searching  these free sites you are just  wasting  your  time you can't  get any respectable  amount from there.

You are correct that getting free cash is an exercise in futility and in the event that installment is made, at that point limited quantities will be paid So you need to make a solid effort to get the cash

i don't assume that there's what often known as unspell everything the general registrars take-home pay then you also for his or her personal household tasks, for instance penny pops take-home pay then you already few hamming save for  net income are going to be zealous.

I don't think cryptocurrency is a waste of time because you can make some money from it.  Which in turn is improving your quality of life so if you spend your time here you can make money from here and improve your life so I say it is not a waste of time it is a proper use of time.

Yes dear you are right I agree with you many people waste their time on free earning sites all thses sites are fake.and some pay us very little income .but believe in  cryptotalk it is best  and we can earn a good income by using cryptotalk.

• +2 1

You are right about this job. Nothing in the world is free except pure love, and effort on our part is always needed. You only spend some time, and cryptocurrencies will appear in your wallet. We need to spend activities and time. This is how we allocate this time and effort that will make us the most beneficial.

Yes, my friend, no free site can be trusted because it can be an illegal site or some kind of fraud, and we cannot earn money without working hard and perseverance. I believe that crypto talk forum is more secure and credible and we earn money through it in return for our work properly and clearly

In fact, I agree with you on this point .. But there are some platforms such as the Cryptotalk Forum that offers you some bitcoin in exchange for your work and you can invest it .. But you have to work .. Bitcoin will not come to you while you are sitting and doing nothing

You are right, there are very few of them that give you very little money and it is a waste of time, I think that most sites where the minimum withdrawal is very high are these sites scam.

I consider you as maximum webweb sites accessible simply need to rip-off human beings into giving their cash with the promise of better income however they're all out to acquire cash and by no means pay them returned and this is why I would love to advocate all of us to apply most effective web sites with a number of credibility.

I would like to say that, you didn't get more valuable thing very easily atleast you must invest in time like we spent here atleast 2 hours in day .the you will get more value.you can make easily from other methods but that are very small.

YesI agree with you although there are some site where you Will get free coins but most of them are are not true especially sites that offer you big  coins for free they are deceiving you you need to be careful of such.

Dear friends searching for free crypto is not waste of time because crypto is one of the platform which gives is money. And the other sites are fraud.crypto gives us knowledge about trading with the support of earning.

Yes of course I agree with you.i really like Crypto platform because this is good platform for earn money and knowledge. I prefer to all students join Crypto platform. Don't worry dear this is secure site for another site.i believe it.

This is so true you said. Every one is running behind airdrops to catch some money but most of the airdrops are scam. I was also doing this but now I do not give time to that. But there are also some airdrops which are official and give huge amount like twt and bnb are from them. 

This is a great platform. I work very hard and I enjoyed my time on this form. It is not waste of time . This forum give us many information and knowledge. This is a perfect place to learning a lot of things. In this forum you can not earn money but also learn many things and information and experience. So I like this platform. 

@ch ayyan. My dear friend all senior and junior this topic very easy to learn about this.

In a crypto talk organization many user can said that this site is wastage of time. The all members can earn the money in bitcoin for their services.