Searching for free crypto is just waste of time. - Page 36 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ch Ayyan

Searching for free crypto is just waste of time.

Yes, of course, you have rightly said that I think that it is very difficult to get the free cryptocurrencies, more than we can say, it is impossible but still there are some platforms on which We can gain free cryptos due to competition. But according to my opinion, we have to waste this time on any platform, free cryptos we get in very small amount anyway.

I agree with you ,because i know about lot of advertisements site which is totally waste of time. So don't waste your time on useless site. So if you want to earn and want to invest your time find some unique which give your some in return . So cryptotalk is the best for earning and learning. You can earn money by trading and investment.  So get knowledge and start trading.

• +1 1

How on earth will some one get crypto free of charge without you working on the forum I think it is a hard way to get such and we should be vigilant in such a away not to fall a victim of scam.

I trust you my pal, there aren't many websites just like a crypto discussion board in the quantity of income they supply us, or maybe if they exist, you need to put in a whole lot of effort to do them
Also, maximum of the big web sites are fraud sites, as they carry out quite a few responsibilities assigned to them, however ultimately they block you with none earlier warning.
Thank you for the crypto discussion board's credibility in dealing

Yes my friend i agree with you. We waste our time looking for free coins. Mosr of sites their want to scam people. If we don't be attentive or carefu we can fails on the scammers hands. So i not believe that looking for free crypto  is a waste of time. 

You are right my dear brother if we think about earn for free crypto . If we use airdrops for gaining free crypto then this is waste our time . Because this is scam. And here work is not trusted. And many other sites are fully scam and fraud.

Yes your are right. A while ago my friend joined a site which offered free coins and they turned out to be a full scam so what we need to learn is that learning with experience is key to success in this field and we need proper ways with hardwork not free stuff

Dear mate according to my opinion I think that searching for free crypto is not a waste of time because this forum gives the best opportunity to learn and earn at the same time and to do work on cryptotalk you can earn a lot of profit from it. 

• +3 1

You are right, everyone wants free coins so you have to join any sites to get free coins for your self,buy you have to be very careful with scammers they are everywhere now,but to me I think cryptocurrencies is the best platform to get free coins. thank.

You cannot be sure about this matter, as you are now participating in this forum for money, which is a real forum and there are many similar sites from which it is possible to earn cryptocurrencies for free in exchange for a job such as obee, ReadCach, but you will need to buy a membership on the obee site

Obviously mates, you can't find any website which gives your free crypto like cryptotalk. Cryptotalk is the best forum for earning free bitcoin. Most of the free crypto earning website are scams. They don't give you payment properly for your works.

i agree with you about faucet sites they are totally wasting time but about airdrops some of them are really good and give you a good amount of money for doing ...

Dear Mate, You are right. No one give you free coin. for money we have to work and struggle. Even On this platform a person earns money if and only if his/her content is good. We have to work hard to be a part of this community. Other websites told you to get referral but after this they give you nothing. Beware of scammers. 

Coinpot wallet its one of my favorite wallet and they give me 100 to 300 coinpot tokens when i play the multiplayer every time. I earn their airdrop more than 10 times per day and 1500 coinpot tokens equals to 4500 satoshi i think. 

I think it is not the wast of time many people are working hear from long time and they are making good money so i think its not the wast of time if you are free at home and have to much time may God bless you

I agree with you, free sites like Faucet and Airdrop are just a waste of time, they don't pay properly. The payment is very cheap, it's better not to follow these sites, the CryptoTalk campaign can be an alternative choice if you want to earn income. CryptoTalk pays well and in my opinion this is the best campaign I have been on.

• +1 1

Yes my dear friend  it is so be look for free crypto it is waste of time people join this forum to earn a money and knowledge I don't believe in to free crypto..

That's true looking for ways to get free cryptocurrency is simply a waste of time because most of their airdrops are scams that make you waste your time and pay you a little bit of nothing in exchange, so it's easier to work on a platform like this that will teach you and also pay you.

I agree with you. Nothing can be achieved for free. Sites that say they will pay for free are completely lies and scams. Cryptocurrency is never available for free. You have to work hard to achieve anything. And money should be earned by working hard without wasting time behind scam sites

It was previously a good way to collect currencies, but now the honest ones give coins, but in a small amount and at a low price, in addition to the fact that most of them are born dead and are not listed in any trading platform The sites that give honest Satoshi of course give very small quantities, which are also not worth the interest in them, in addition to the fact that the number of Satoshi that I give decreases with the increase in the price.

I also agree with you , this is a  tough option and position for you to get the sites that give you money just to start with them there is a lot of tough times that we have to see there is a lot of work to be done and that requires you are able to balance everything in the perfect spect as we see

Yes i agree with you. I also worked in sites which gave free crypto for viewing ad. But iit is totally waste of time. Without doing that, you can learn things about crypto world and start trade or invest in it. I think, this forum is a perfect place for learning lots of things about cryptocurrencies and crypto world. In this forum, you can not only earn bitcoin but also learn many things. I am planning to invest in crypto. For that, i am still learning. 

Airdrops are very different from advertisement sites, which I don't know what exactly they are doing but probably you mean those that pay you to click and put likes in social media. Airdrops are not the same and may occassionally find some that are not bad at all, as those that I've heard Yobit is giving or Binance.

• +3 1

Hello friend, I agree with you. There are many websites that are the wast of times. Besides, this crypto form is the best forum. You can have one on top of it and you can earn do the best.

Very nice topic,if you go on searching for cryptocurrency on sites you will end up scam, because scammers nowadays full the internet,the best and advisable is for to ask or comfirm from those close to you that operate on the platform.