1 bitcoin equals 9 years of work! - Page 17 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Omar Ommeish

1 bitcoin equals 9 years of work!

Thanks, my friend, for this
Sharing
If you are trading and diversifying, and you have additional sources of income, you can enter many websites that specialize in Bitcoin investing
Personally, I use the mutual fund in the top tab.
And I earn about 2 dollars a day as a new member in the field. I find it a good amount, and I seek the development that I want, but the issue needs time and perseverance to work and gain more because the news
I wish success to all members

Dear Friend! There are a lot of methods to earn money online. But Cryptotalk is the best platform to earn money online and learn knowledge at the same time. 

@ by omer omeish , yes we know about 1 bit coin is equal to 1000,000,000 stoashi then in this platform each can get 300000 stoashi therefore Bitcoin is crypto currency .

You are right mate thete is no doubt in it that you have to make 1 Bitcoin after a very long time and after a hard work. But if you want to get 1 Bitcoin in a short time period than you have to move towards other sections of the forum like trading and investing in this way you earn Bitcoin in a very short period of time. Best wishes for all 😊

When you look the price of the Bitcoin you can consider that if you work 9 or 10 years consistently then you will be able to get the income in one Bitcoin because the price of the Bitcoin is on its peak level in these days

wow excellent publications, it certainly leaves a good knowledge for everyone, I hope I can get to get a Bitcoin, but for this I need to constantly test my work skills therefore I would like people to show their strategies to get to BTC whole that I think many of us long for.

Very less people were into crypto currency back then. Many will give up through losses of BTC ,investing in scam websites ,lack of knowledge in tradings, in addition to that. In fact there is no indication of how long this pay per post campaign woudl even last and therefore this may also not be true in the sense that you can;t reach that amount. If you mean bitcoin that was paid before, I do trade and lost a lot. 

Thank you my dear friend for sharing this type of post my dear friend you calculte the hundered percent right if we want to earn a bitcoin then we have to work hard many year 

I start to laugh when i remember a boy who brought a pizza of nearly about of 10'000 bitcoins in 2012 

After a few month he was named a pizza boy😊

Welcome, my friend, that it is a large sum to earn. It takes a very long time, a lot of work, and hard work does not make you earn easily. Rather, it needs a long time. It is a forum for collecting correct information about the world of cryptocurrencies and earning as well.

Yes dear you are right we can earn money with the short time period .So if we work hard at this forum and make posts free of mistakes then we will able to get money very easily and fastly .

I think if we do hard work and do investment more in yobit platform than we will collect one btc in the short time but its depends on us how do we work here so i think we should do some hard work to collect one btc in now days i think if we do so much hard work for 5 years than we will collect one btc

I think that winning 1 bitcoin currency currently is practically impossible, it was possible that at the present time this is not possible, you can store some currencies and wait for their prices to rise until you earn money.thank you for your post

I work by investing. We make good income by investing. We collect different tokens and sell them if prices go up. BTC is the most popular currency. BTC LTC, ETH are the ones everyone likes when they work on crypto currencies

Really appreciated your actuall values to earn 1 btc take a period of 9 year continuous hard work but it is impossible for someone to continuously attached to forum to earn 1 btc i think we should have to do multiple task to earn 1 btc as early as posible by trading investing and other means of modes. 

If your right stage other than I believe who topping up that assembly furthermore distinctive rostrum to create cabbage furthermore investing could be executed now much no more time to come everything relies on the hassle furthermore the wreak without help rededicate excluding it is anything wholly viable.

• +1 1

Yes friends, bitcoins have a lot of value and how much is its value. Where can I make 9 years of hard work on one side and the importance of one bitcoin on the one hand, on the basis of the value of bitcoins, we can make our work for successful .

Well my friend thanks for this kind of information. No doubt that if you want to earn the amount of 1 Bitcoin, then it will be equal to work of 9 years. But you can earn this kind of  amount by the investment in the digital currencies.

Of course if you have a good question here you have to work hard to get bitcoin or money and it is a good forum or platform to make money here you have to work hard then success can be achieved and make good posts then make money very easily Thanks for being able to

I think Knowledge of how to trade, invest and exchange cryptocurrencies that can be learned in forums is more valuable, I want to stay in Cryptotal for more than 9 years.

To earn lot of bitcoin is not an easy task you will need to work hard everyday without giving up. Also just posting here in this forum might not be of great help but investing should

On 2/2/2021 at 5:25 PM, Faizan12 said:

I think if we do hard work and do investment more in yobit platform than we will collect one btc in the short time but its depends on us how do we work here so i think we should do some hard work to collect one btc in now days i think if we do so much hard work for 5 years than we will collect one btc

You are correct @Faizan12, earning 1 btc in just a small amount of time is easy when you work hard for it. Look for a lot of opportunities as well that will contributes to your earnings. 9 years is too much, if you work hard every day you might probably get that 1 byc in just one year because earning today is not impossible as long as you look for the opportunity around you. 

Obviously I biticoin is equal to nine year's work because the now a day's biticoin become a heavier currency' of digital world and  having a strong currency if we have work continusly from one site  there income should be equall by the one 1biticoin

I think your calculation is great but for that time when the payment system was changed where the members was getting payment of posts. Now thale payment system has been changed where a member can earn the payment of only 20 posts which having the condition of having all 20 posts average positive rates. Which is quite possible with cheat reputation and that is strictly prohibited in this forum according to it's rules. So I think now calculation also would be changed as it now takes more than 9 years to earn 1 BTC from Cryptotalk. What you think now @Omar Ommeish?

"You must have to take decision on Merit.💯"

"If you find my post useful, then give positive reputation.❤️"

"If you find my post useless, then give me negative reputation.🙂"

I assume it might not be wrong to say at all of the manner you notice their fee growing every day, the largest beneficiaries are the ones who've already stored those who had messages or 5 years in the past So now they have got benefited lots due to the fact you have got increased its charge too much.

But now this is not possible. Because now we receive only 200 satoshi for every paid posts and now the number of paid posts also decreased to 20. So, it's like a dream to earn a bitcoin from this platform. But you can do it by trading and other method also. Thanks for the post.

• +5 1