For a while I wanted to send a yobit balance - Page 4 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Jahida 67

For a while I wanted to send a yobit balance

Hey mate, don't worry yobit balance transfer will be start after the audit of the yobit at cryptotalk forum. Every month yobit audit the post and hang the send button balance for a while after the audit send button balance will work.

Edited by cryptolover45
  • +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

There was a problem with the button which sends your money to your yobit balance but now the problem have been solved and the button is working perfectly all right but if you are still facing problem then try to turn on the desktop site of your browser.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

I have not faced this problem yet. Yobit is a safe exchange. You donot need to worry. It will get resolved soon. Maybe they were maintaining and repairing their website.

• +1 1

These are minor technical problems that occur on the Yobit platform, and these problems are usually resolved quickly

Don't be afraid, my friend, your money is safe. You just have to wait a while and these problems will be resolved quickly

Very normal, my friend, it is a small problem that sometimes occurs and then they fix it soon and transfer your money. The important thing is not to worry and do not panic and continue to work hard until the problem is fixed

• +1 1

we are faced this problem for many time, but the problem was solved each time, don't worry and focus in your work to give the best to this forum, good luck for you friend

• Useful or interesting 1

My friends many people look this problem, and it's not honest you , because everyone has it! This was especially made by the government consequently that we may possibly not meet our reward, for the reason that pronto roughly foremost duty is essence solved. 

I had problems when I wanted to send the balance from my yobit account to the account of a friend who was also from yobit, I don't know why he never left me, it was ltc to be more accurate

Today I did a system conversion process .. I think the problem is from your internet .. I see such problems usually solved by wiping the device data and reinstalling the program .. then try again

• +3 1

Though I have not tried to send a yobit balance since I am a newbie, seeing the replies, I am sure the issue will be sorted out. It may be due to congestion or some technical problem.

Sometimes we seeing problems like that but we should extra patience in all that and if you have problems like that just keep trying you be Lucky one time.

We should keep try it that is yobit balance we are going to achieve your aim if God willing our work would not be in vein just calm dawn.

I think there is no need to worry about that because I experienced that problems also that I want to send my btc earned to my  balance but it cannot process and what I did is to simply wait for the admins of yobit to fix that problem and still work here in this forum. 

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

This problem is back. Don't worry about it as your money is safe. You just click on the blue button and you can see that the amount on the box seen in the btc balance it shows your amount is recorded. If not just refresh the yobit site.

• +2 1

Hello friend This is a typical issue. Try not to stress over your cash in the yobit stage. You will have the option to send it when the gathering is done cleaning of pointless themes. I experienced this issue a great deal, however then an issue was illuminated and I moved my cash. Try not to stress over that.

On 4/2/2020 at 12:23 AM, Jahida 67 said:

For a while I have been trying to send yobit money to my yobit balance but could not. I had everything right but suddenly this problem.

What i do now

IMG_20200402_013103.thumb.jpg.070748541852af902773b07bf0aeaef0.jpg

Well, my friend, where have you marked the problem in the picture as I couldn't find it. As I have been using YoBit site for.a month and never ever dace any problem in YoBit site. I always have found this place very trusted and secure. May be you have faced the technical issue for a while but I'm sure it didn't for permanently.

Man is prone to error.

If you see any errors in my post, please correct me.

I will be very grateful to you. 🥰❤️

Indeed, such problems often occur and these problems occur now, this is only temporary, you can wait a while after it will return to normal. No need to worry that everything will return to normal, just keep posting and you can continue earning bitcoins.

• +1 1

If this same problem is happening to me now, I cannot send my satoshies balance to the balance, I don't know what is happening but I hope it will be solved soon

• +2 1

Greetings, I am in my first week of payment and I also have this problem, a friend who already has time on the forum told me that this problem has occurred other times in the forum but then is enabled again, just be patient 

• +2 1

It's a temporary problem.i believe everyone is facing thesame situation.it would be resolved in no time.my advise would be to be patience and continuing posting on the forum while the issue is been resolved.

My dear friend i am also facing this problem from last 5 days and i am also worried about this  my btc earning is not sending to main balance and i am not able to withdraw my money but my dear friends i listen by senior members that this is technical problem in the youbit forum and it will be solve soon so dont worry about it and do hard work and earn more and follow the rules of this forum.your earning will be sending into your main balance in next week.

In my opinion, a technical problem that causes concern. You may encounter such a matter during your work. Here you must inform the support team and inquire about the solution

it isn't always the primary time i've heard of this hassle, however there is nothing to fear about, you just need to give the platform time to return to everyday.

On 4/2/2020 at 3:02 AM, Mohssine said:

Yes this problem is back again, but don’t worry is just a little problem happen some time , and will be fixed soon , just keep working, we will be able soon to send your money. Your money is safe.

Yes you are right this problem occur some time it will fix in less then a week .