How to avoid Scammers on Telegram channel. - Page 5 - Tutorials - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Sedy

How to avoid Scammers on Telegram channel.

hi, bro, thank u very much for this post, because were situations, when i was scammed for 3 times. I lost my profile and my resources, where have been my counts. I think u deserve a respect for it.

Great friend, quite useful! I'm tired of scammers and being added without my permission to those strange investment groups and using my profile that way.

Thank you again for the excellent information

I didn't even know about this feature of telegram. This is very useful. I subscribe to many channels and often these channels buy scammers and post ads or unacceptable content.

The information that you are posting in this tutorial is very important, the truth is I am very impressed as there are so many scammers' telegram channels, they offer you a lot of profits but they only steal your money, it is really annoying to see how they play with the need to people, personally I was going to fall into this error but some Facebook groups published that those telegram channels are scam, they offer you profits in 24 hours and it is a lie, from there I have learned that before entering something it is better to investigate well, so as not to continue being stupid, I appreciate this information

On 4/1/2020 at 2:49 PM, Sedy said:

Hello, I just want to share this on HOW TO AVOID SCAMMERS FROM ADDING YOU TO FAKE GROUPS LIKE INVESTMENT PROGRAM, AND FAKE COIN GROUPS. 

It's really annoying waking up one morning to find out that you have been added to different fake & strange groups without your full knowledge.

Telegram has made it easier for you to stop scammers from adding you to unfamiliar groups.

All you have to do is go to Telegram Settings > Privacy & Security > Groups > then set it to My Contact.

That's all. Henceforth, no one will be able to add you to their fraudulent groups again. 

STAY SAFE GUYS ✌️🏾

People have been writing to me with scam groups for a long time, I didn't know that I could block them. Thanks to you, I got rid of the problem, thank you for this tutorial.

• +5 1

Thanks friend for sharing this interesting and important information, a little while ago I was in a group when a public girl sent her unseemly pictures, that's why the post called my attention, I'm going to use your strategy so that similar things don't happen to me

يجب عليك righwrite a hard word in your profile like (don't dm me I well baned  you) or you can just let h wethout answer 

• -3 1

This information is very useful to get rid of unwated groups and more with so many scammers, there are days when I show up in groups that I never ask to be, already with your topic make sure it doesn't happen again.

Hello. NowadaysI always meet with scammers on the telegram. It is difficult to avoid from scammers. So do not trade or invest your money on telegram. Also do not speak anybody abot your plans. Good luck. 

If you are at least a little versed in cyber grammar, then you can distinguish a scammer from an ordinary person. Scamers in most cases promise mountains of money. Another trick used by scammers is fake reviews.

• +1 1

Yes, I encountered this problem a lot, and I did not know a solution to it until this moment.  But when I read the article, I found the solution and ended this crisis and suffering.  Thanks to all .  And thanks for the wonderful forum that brought us together with members who share their experiences

• +1 1

Thanks my friend, really very great info.
I did not know this method before. Thank you .. Actually every time I find myself in strange groups, it really annoys me and the most annoying when the groups are fraud.
Thanks my friend, the information is invaluable.
My sincere greetings to you.

• +1 1

Great information very complete it makes a lot of sense how to use the terminology to get the content well understood. Personally, I think it is a good publication since many of the signs you mention have happened to me and I had not considered them before reading this publication. Thank you very much I am very attentive to your forums.

• +1 1

Thank you really, I did not know since on more than a few occasions they added me to some groups, without my consent and I did not know that such an option existed.

I would not determine or in any way blame the fact that I am been added to random chats - to the fact that I may be scammed.

I have had been invited to good crypto chats this way, too. And I had once encountered a scam through my own fault - my own lack of vigilance and I was in fact the first one to write to that person.

So always analyse everything individually!

By the way, has anyone encountered Telegram BOTs that turned out to be scams and if so - what methods do they apply?

• +1 1

At the moment there are many scammers on Telegram which deceive people in the name of investment. These people automatically join us in a group about which we do not know anything and these people give us shoes so that we can invest in them and invest there and thus they cheat us easily. We should not join any such group. Rather we need to change our telegram my contact settings so that not everyone can add us to their group. That way we can avoid getting seduced by these scammers. 

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Yes, I did these settings a while ago because of the amount of inconvenience, fraudulent people and stupid people who intrude on me, and if someone comes to me who wants to suggest a site and lie to me, I block it directly.

• +1 1

Thank you very much, otherwise the scammers are already tired. Very often they are thrown into their channels and have to spend time on them. Thanks to the article, this can be avoided, it helped me.

• +1 1

Beware of Requests For Deposits. Scammers askk you to deposit fiat or cryptocurrency into an account for account issues, safekeeping or anything else that a scammer will claim they need your money for.

Infinito will never ask for deposits via Telegram. Any requests for fiat or crypto deposits are definitely not from Infinito.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

Nice info dear, thanks for sharing, very annoying when you see yourself in a group you did not join. I always block them straight away anytime they add me or chat me up.

Oh there are to many people that are trying to do scams, thank you for this information,  every day contacts for over the world always add me in groups or sending me messages to inves or buy, all start with HI, and a lot has a nice girl in the profile picture or a handsome guy, now onl

y people that I know.

• +1 1

On 10/11/2020 at 7:57 PM, Frncsc187 said:

We can't stop users that we can call spammers and scammers on telegram because it is a open social app. The best thing you can do is if there's a suspicious user's that are making conversation in earning easy money avoid it and never entertain those people to avoid being scam. Always remember if you want to earn big and have lots of earnings you need to work hard to achieve what you want.

I agree that this guide is very useful, I got rid of many scammers and spammers who wrote to me every day, unfortunately new ones are constantly writing, but I already know how to defend myself against it.

• +1 1
  • +4 1

A very good information that you give us heart, has happened to us many times that we appear in some groups that we do not know nor from where it came out, I am going to use that method so that nobody this adding me to groups that I do not know. many thanks

• +1 1
  • +2 1