Do You Own a Website? - Page 17 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Cammer

Do You Own a Website?

Well, for me, the internet sites , I don't see are profitable because they need alot of arrangements for section and waste a lot of time writing and responding to posts. And many visitors need to get one dollar..

• +2 1

I used to have a website but i never used ads because my website was not a good place for ads. I didn't know that we can make bitcoin with using ads but i didn't surprised too. It's great way to increasing crypto's awareness, but i don't think the people who doesn't know about anything about crypto will not use this method ,because stable money is always better for them.

• +2 1

On 4/1/2020 at 1:46 PM, Cammer said:

Hello my friends. 

I wanted to ask if any of you has a Website and earns from it. Did you know that you can use A-Ads network to earn in Bitcoin from placing ads in your site?

Please help me on how to achieve this am really interested. 

Yes I have a website and last month I earned around 123 dollars from my website. Actually I'm using Google AdSense in my website and also i making passive income from Cryptotalk, trading and investment

I don't currently have a website, but I do know how it works and sometimes I work with some. Probably in the future I will decide to have my own website about cryptocurrencies, but at the moment it is a too competitive subject.
Anyway, I find interesting the advertisement website that you recommend. I will analyze it, thanks.

• +2 1

I don't own a websites for earning purpose either ordinary online business like freelancer, affiliate marketing, referral campaign for a sites and blogging. I only started in crypto talk to be posting as well learning from members post too

• Useful or interesting 1

My answer is not. I don't know very much about it I want to know can I earn income by purchasing site.what are the criteria of earning and from where I can get that

• +3 1

I dont have a site nor do I realize how to make benefits from sites. Yet, one thing that you can never really benefit is that in the event that you knw how to make a site you can offer others to make a site for them and charge for it.

I have not any websites .But the topic you shared is very interesting because i feel very good it.How much we can earn from this .You can share it with all .It wil be helpful for all member.

• +1 1
  • +5 1

Hello my friend i don't have any website but i am working on this platform it is a good platform to like to work here and gaining knowledge is money but i don't have any website i don't own any.

I don't own any site I'm just here trying to make more profit/gain in this forum as long as I'm making profit here i don't really  think i will be needing a site sir😀 or later i can consider giving the money i earned here to the web developer because i really wish I can be a blogger

Greetings friend personally if I know a-ads I use it in my blogs to generate btc with their advertisements just like a-ads there are several more who work in the same way it's just a matter of searching the Internet .

I don't have a website myself but I plan to establish a blog. I think these days they are very popular not just for sharing purposes but for self-reflection. I also use some websites for my daily crypto investments which provide good updates and news about the coin prices and the market. 

i am working in marking a new website , A-ads network is good And we can easily approved any website easly with it without too much requirements , I used this as network for promate some products or affiliated link and work fine for m

• +2 1

On 4/1/2020 at 5:46 PM, Cammer said:

Hello my friends. 

I wanted to ask if any of you has a Website and earns from it. Did you know that you can use A-Ads network to earn in Bitcoin from placing ads in your site?

I don't know about any site where you can earn by posting ads or  by seeing ads. Most of the ads websites are scams. The only legit platform for earning I got is only crypto talk. It is the best platform for earning as well as getting knowledge for free.

No I think I have no my it's own website because I'm not using websites. So it is your simple question and I ask you because I have no any website for any purpose so I think it is the best but I haven't website.

• +1 1

Hi Dude i am beginner and don;t about the earning from website . but i want to know how we can earn from website . Hope so you will share your experience 

No, I don't have a website right now. I joined this forum a few days ago. I have no other way to make money. Before that I just spent my time on social media and games. But I have a YouTube channel where I share mobile apps and tips and tricks. But my income from YouTube has not started yet. I hope I can start earning from there soon. And I will try to invite people to join the crypto forum through my channel. Thanks for advising me. I will definitely try it.

I don't have any other website i earn from aside from CryptoTalk even though i am still a beginner and haven't start earning but most of the site that offers payment for payment for adding Ads on one's website are spammers and besides I don't even own a website yet that can make this possible even if the offer is legit.

No I have not a site. In any case, I know numerous individuals who are procuring from numerous sites . I think making a site is simply burning through of time in this manner I have not site. On the off chance that you need make a site, at that point you accomplishing a great deal work on it. At that point you bring in cash from it.

Seriously dear still now I didn't have a website and in just more days I am going to own a website but still now I am working on SEO of the websites and thanks to u for suggestions bcz if Bitcoins ads pay more then surely I would love to go with them

Nope, Still haven't any kind of website.But i was thinking to make a website when i start a business. We all know how important a website for business.And i was also thinking to start a blog in recent days.By which i can explore myself.

Those having network benefit alot from it if they really know how to handle it, I don't have a network, I only work in the forum trying to earn some money to be able to execute and pay some of my bills, I also had creating a website require some fund and I can afford that for now, how about you @True legend

I have no own website .i don't know how to make website.in fact i don't feel any need of website so i not make any website

I never have any website. I don't use any website because it is very difficult for me to create website and then its usage is also very difficult i have no knowledge about this at all. So i have no my own website. 

• +1 1