You need success? Then don't fear to take risk! - Page 61 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Calvinpriva

You need success? Then don't fear to take risk!

Yes, whoever needs success should not be afraid of risk. I agree with you, my friend . Because the path to success is never an easy path . And it needs a lot of patience and sacrifice, a lot and a lot of fatigue, diligence, failure and trying again . It may fall into many risks and problems, it must be strong and not afraid of anything you face . In the end, you will reach your dream

Thank you, my friend, for bringing up this topic.

I really agree with you. We must be courageous and strong to get what we want, and we must believe in ourselves and show our strength to reach our goals.

The weak will gain nothing but a lack of resourcefulness and regret for what he wants and could not obtain, and whoever wants to succeed must bear the losses and not feel despair because that will give him the experience necessary to overcome obstacles, so he must end his fears and face risks.

I hope that everyone has enough courage and not be victims of their fear.

Business is an entity which we start for profit at the risk of the loss. So if we don't take risk we can't do any business. By taking risk we can start investing our money to get success. You have to take risks if you want to get success.

When we set the goals we want to achieve from coding and collect good profits, we must do a good job in return for that and be patient as well.  We should not put risks in any process that we carry out in the various crypto operations, as this will not lead to the formation of the experience necessary for us in order to achieve good profits in the future.  So we have to put the risks on our side, make a good deal, and wait for the results.

Yes, my friend, you must know that success does not come easily. It must be fraught with dangers and fatigue. There is no success without fatigue and effort. Remember, be positive and stay away from negativity.

That's right, life does not accept the weak, we must believe in ourselves and work hard, and a little fear is OK because sometimes the fear of failure motivates us to be more persistent and diligent, but if we fail we must rise again and try, life is full of opportunities and we can start again every time.

This is true, my friend. We must always brave ourselves and believe in ourselves and be able to bear the losses because this will enable us to gain sufficient experience in the future and this experience enables us to obtain good money in any field we choose.

Hello my friend how are you I hope you are fine and good health. Failure comes after fear and lack of confidence in our capabilities and skills. We must always trust what we do and we must not surrender in our first attempt, but we must try not to succeed and be able to reach except what we want. Whoever fails from the first attempt to surrender and says that he cannot progress, but this is wrong. Thank you my friend for the wonderful post. Good luck everyone.

• +3 1

Absolutely my friend

We must work hard and pain in order to achieve something meaningful that we can be proud of in front of our children and in front of the next generation

We must put fear aside

And to take risks and make our hearts iron so that we can make a good profit

Thank you for these useful tips. Yes, we must eliminate fear in order to continue to work and succeed, and to gain information and money.

Yes, if you want more, the better answers you to risks, and you should not be afraid, as the saying goes, whoever does not risk does not win

Dear Working in cryptocurrencies has a lot of risk But we must always challenge ourselves and believe that we will succeed in order to be able to acquire the skills and the experience

Thanks for this post which is a dose of hope my friend.  Agree with you, everyone should believe in themselves and shy away from fear.  In order to succeed here, they must take a risk, and someone should not be afraid to take the risk, but if one of them fails, this is not the end, he can start over and avoid the mistake he made, and through that he will succeed

• +4 1

Hello my friend, you are right. In order to achieve success, fear must not enter our work. Life is an adventure. Let us live it in all its aspects, especially in this forum that deals with the issue of cryptocurrencies. We must believe in ourselves well and not be afraid of the risk

Offcourse dear success demand from us to take risk.If you don't take risks you won't be succed.So focus on your goals and try to work hard with honesty this is a main cause of good reputation and a brighter life. 

You are right, and your post is very real. When we want to succeed, there is nothing wrong with taking some risks. Success requires courage and fear brings nothing but more fear and failure. We just have to be careful in our steps and our decisions.

• +2 1

My friend, everyone is prone to failure in the beginning, but we must be strong and this failure must be an incentive for us to continue strong and succeed in the end.

This is really good advice. I strongly agree with this idea. Whoever is afraid of failure will never advance in his life. We must risk and take risks to get experience in life. We may fail in many matters, but if we be patient, believe and trust ourselves, we will definitely reach everything we want and we will become better in the future and get. Have a good life

It is very true, if you want to be successful, you should not be afraid to risk, nor do you risk, you do not win, and it is also very important to be aware of everything that surrounds the world of virtual currencies

• +1 1

Fear is the only thing that stops you to achieve success and It is the only thing that leads you to failure. we have to be more confident and trust ourselves in order to reach our goals. By learn we can overcome to all problems and the risks in the our way.

Fear is the only thing that stops you to achieve success and It is the only thing that leads you to failure. we have to be more confident and trust ourselves in order to reach our goals. By learn we can overcome to all problems and the risks in the our way.

Failure once does not mean loss, our success lies in believing in ourselves, and when determining our main goal and then fighting to achieve it, let our lives be full of success

Yes my dear friend your right. The crypto world is full of risk without taking risk we never gain more from cryptocurrencies. Dear your right this is our fear that does not allow us to get benefits from certain opportunities and not make us successful. So, keep working hard and try to take risk.

You should take risks and not be afraid of losing because loss is usually the beginning of a subsequent success
With persistence, self-confidence, and belief in capabilities, we can transform loss into great success
We must also be patient

You're absolutely right,in order to be successful,we sometimes have to take risks, it's high time we get rid of the fear in us,and try exploring newer things, don't fear to lose or fail, failure is a step towards success,just learn from the failure and work harder, you'll surely be successful

Cryptowold is all about risk taking and to be successful in cryptocurrency world we all have to be brave and keep fear aside, remember that without taking risk in some aspects of Cryptocurrency jobs like trading you will hardly succeed, so one need to overcome fears and by that they will make good profit in this field.