Do you consider yourself lucky in crypto world? - Page 58 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
SuperCrypto

Do you consider yourself lucky in crypto world?

On 3/30/2020 at 4:50 PM, SuperCrypto said:

Do you consider yourself lucky to know the world of Crypto earlier than other people in this world?
And do you expect that you will have a special place among people when they late discover the benefits of cryptocurrencies and the opportunities they have missed by ignoring them?

As a beginner it is my second day on this platform. And if this platform provide me good source to earn than definitely i will consider myself lucky to join this platform. Because it is the only platform which is providing us opportunity to learn and earn at the same time.

Yo be sincere I consider myself lucky in the world of crypto although I join late because am among those that are aware of it but I did not take it serious back then but now that I have realized my mistakes am now here enjoying the benefit of it and I wish crypto should continue growing beyond imagination.

• Useful or interesting 1

Yes of course I concider luck to work on cryptotalk currency because I think their is no other website to provide such a great opportunity to earn money by sitting in home

Hello there mate, I am very happy that I have joined this forum and entered the world of crypto currencies even though I am a little late I still have the immense oppurtunity to trade and gain a good amount of profit.

Thankyou.

I work by investing. We make good income by investing. We collect different tokens and sell them if prices go up. BTC is the most popular currency. BTC LTC, ETH are the ones everyone likes when they work on crypto currencies

My dear friend, I had no experience and knowledge at all before, so I had to face loss while using cryptocurrencies in the field of trading again and again and I was disappointed. And after facing such problems again and again, I have gained a lot of experience and knowledge. Now I prove myself to be a lucky in the crypto world because I am making a good profit using multiple platforms. 

I am feels so blessed to know cryptographic cash and not fair me in our all gathering people are blessed, to know preferences of computerized cash and we have the mind blowing event to get a few advanced cash, we have no data at that point we incident this crypto conversation obtaining and do not no the trading, hence various considers we mishap in any case presently we are for the most part energetic.

Yeah dear I'm really lucky and blessed that I have joined this fourm and now I'm earning from here and learning a huge bundle of knowledge from here about digital courancy or cryptocurrency and Its a useful and beneficial platform for all of us

I don't have good luck, so I lose a lot when I buy cryptocurrencies based on luck, so you have to learn and get experience, and don't think about profiting by luck and gambling, it's an unsafe way, and it might cost you all your credit.

• +4 1

Yeah Mate, Of course we are lucky we came to know about cryptocurrencies and about this platform earlier then other. I discuss about this platform with my friends they even don't know about digital currency then I told them all. We should share our knowledge with others and tell them what's going on in this world. Where others should put there hard work and efforts.

Of course my friend, our presence here today will give us precedence in the future because of the knowledge we have about coded talk and investment, and it is important that we keep pace with development.

On 1/20/2021 at 7:42 PM, Dmicro said:

Yes for sure seeing myself here in the cryptotalk world I believe to be the most luckiest person so far because this platform has been helping me a lot in making my trading and investment very easy and has been helping in knowing new things through research 

@Dmicro Am also sure am the most lucky person in this formula because cryptotalk is help in building my future I learn how to use and trade and also invest in crypto currency am sure am also amount the best members. 

• +5 1

off course lucky is the best word to use to qualify my success in the crypto world within these short period of time and i am grateful for these wonderful opportunity

Yeah guys of course I feel very happy to join this platform. I don't think that there is other platforms like this . I love a lot to cryptotalk. It gives us knowledge about cryptocurrency which have bright future . I learn here a lot. 

Anyone who knows the crypto world is a lucky person and I wish I had started working in this field from the beginning, maybe I would have made a lot of coins, but I am satisfied. I hope in future more people will know about crypto and its benefits

Yes dear every person which have a opportunity to his life to know a things that he not about it. It gives you a good framework about things and you can understand there phenomena it helps to your knowledge which is very useful in practical life.

Yes, friend, I consider myself lucky in the world of cryptocurrencies, not only that I make profits but I also train in everything that cryptotalk is, I have also obtained great companions and friends and I feel fortunate to be able to tell my relatives about my experience so that they they can work with me and I with them.

Yes i feel lucky to be part of cryptotalk.because tthis plateform is a great source of knowledge and by this site i am able to earn money and afford my expenditure by my self. 

I consider I personally terribly lucky to possess worked out cryptocurrency that whole computing device since it seems to have helped me to find out plenty in regards to the advanced market, as well as that one, may gain any additional income that admiring can utilization so buy several items on the internet.

Yes I think am very lucky, because the way I hear and see about cryptocurrency when I was able to register and start  I was very happy with the forum even when am still new in the forum ,but all I know is that am improving in cryptocurrency in reading and writing skills on my keyboard.

I can count myself lucky. But I can say that the last time the forum was cleaned up, my Kryptotalk account was not banned because there were many members complaining that the ID was banned without warning

I have never found such a beautiful platform like Crypto online. It is really a matter of luck to work here. I have learned a lot from crypto even though I am a newcomer. Which I never knew before. But I think if I do more work here, I will be able to learn and experience something better from here. Besides earning here, I can learn more about crypto. Here you have to work carefully.

I will say, yes, I consider myself as such because I know coding and because I have enough experience in this field to enable me to make a good profit but I regret that I did not know coding before and when I bought bitcoin its price  Less than 1 I said I was very lucky because I got to know the world of cryptography and cryptocurrency because in the future when people know this field I will have a great place in this world. Thanks guys.

I feel that I am the lucky that I am in the world of cryptocurrencies. Because I see that a lot of members who have higher education are not earning some good amount. And I think that I am better then those members and I am earning a very good amount of money form the Crypto world.

Of course I always feel lucky to get a chance to use this platform very much earlier than others. So it makes me motivated to work hard in this platform and make money as fast as I can.