Do you consider yourself lucky in crypto world? - Page 10 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
SuperCrypto

Do you consider yourself lucky in crypto world?

On 30/3/2020 at 7:50, SuperCrypto said:

¿Te consideras afortunado de conocer el mundo de Crypto antes que otras personas en este mundo?
¿Y espera que tenga un lugar especial entre las personas cuando descubran tarde los beneficios de las criptomonedas y las oportunidades que han perdido al ignorarlas?

So it is very fortunate since, if we see it in a conscious way, it may be that in the future most businesses accept cryptocurrencies and with the information collected at the time of which currency to buy or invest, because luck may change overnight to another since they learned about cryptos and it will be up to you in the future to explain it or help others.

Yes absolutely. I feel so lucky yo be here in these crypto world. As many people still know anyyhing about it. And many people are also.joining into this crypto world daily. We can make this crypto world more big and nice. We should work.hard on crypto because this can change our whole life. Good luck. 

Of course I am happy with cryptocurrencies since they have made me very good profits and over time I have gradually acquired knowledge, I feel lucky to have entered this world and to see known bitcoin

Я затрудняюсь ответить, потому что торговля больше не основана на удаче, а на умении анализировать

Yes I consider myself lucky to know cryptocurrencies early before millions of people but I would like luck to smile on me and win a little because until then I haven't won anything yet.

I feel very fortunate to be in the world of Cryptocurrency because I still have many friends who don't know anything about cryptocurrency but I am ahead of them but I know a lot about currency and besides learning cryptocurrency,

I think in global we are lucky to have this benediction of bitcoins who help many people to have some extra of money  about  the lucky in cryptocurrency those who converted to rich in 2017 are a higher lucky yes maybe in the future we will be.

On 3/30/2020 at 5:50 AM, SuperCrypto said:

Do you consider yourself lucky to know the world of Crypto earlier than other people in this world?
And do you expect that you will have a special place among people when they late discover the benefits of cryptocurrencies and the opportunities they have missed by ignoring them?

I do feel lucky to work with cryptocurrencies since I made a lot of money with them but I also lost

Absolutely no the luckiest guys are the persons who enter this business early in 2013 and beyonds 

I think I was lucky to learn about the world of cryptocurrency.  Although I am only at the beginning of my journey, I think that I will be able to reach the level I have set for myself.

Hi! If it's true, I consider myself lucky, knowing all the knowledge I already have about cryptocurrencies and what this can help me in the future to continue making profits, but I would also like to teach people who do not have much knowledge of crypto

Lucky in the sense that I met them in time and I have been able to buy and collect many, I would have liked to have known them sooner but we are on time and I have made modest profits so the answer is yes, I consider myself lucky.

This year, the Waves coin started to show good growth. Since the beginning of the year, it has already approximately doubled. And it seems to me that it will not stop there. It has its own exchange (which has also been updated) on its basis, you can create your own tokens. The coin is available on many exchanges and is great for transfers.

On 3/30/2020 at 1:50 PM, SuperCrypto said:

Do you consider yourself lucky to know the world of Crypto earlier than other people in this world?
And do you expect that you will have a special place among people when they late discover the benefits of cryptocurrencies and the opportunities they have missed by ignoring them?

I'm feels so lucky to understand crypto currency and not only me in our all forum members are lucky, to understand benefits of crypto currency and that we have the good opportunity to earn some crypto currency, we've no knowledge then we loss this crypto talk earning and do not no the trading, then many thinks we loss but now we are all happy

Very lucky! because the financial future of the global economy is in cryptocurrencies. But we must not leave it only in that aspect, our mission is to share it with the next generations and together to be able to make a decentralized world with a better future.

On 30.03.2020 at 14:50, SuperCrypto said:

I personally do. I consider Crypto as offering ample of earning opportunities but still it requires hard work to gain real success.

On 30.03.2020 at 14:50, SuperCrypto said:

I would not call that benefit a special place, I would rather treat it as advantages of being aware of new developments and having required skills to use them since learning requires time.

Well, i have been lucky a few times, but most of them scammed. Also, i do consider that i have learned a LOT from ,the failures and everyday use my money in a better way. I hope that with all this yobit airdrop we get a great amount of money to invest in another companies or to trade in the exchange.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Topics

• Приветствуем!  Основные преимущества обменника Imperial.exchange: Низкие комиссии и выгодные обменные курсы; Безопасность; Максимальная скорость обмена; Большие резервы; Партнерская программа; Поддержка работает круглосуточно. Наши контакты:Почта: support@imperial.exchangeTelegram: https://t.me/imperialexchange_admСайт: https://imperial.exchange/
    • The BTC faucet on BestChange is a small, pleasant bonus for site users. With it, you can receive 1 to 100 satoshi every hour. What affects the amount of a one-time payout?   Constant change in the BTC rate. Payout sizes are comparable in fiat value to earlier payouts, given the current value of BTC. High load on the BTC faucet. Over the past year, the number of active claimers has increased many times, and thus, a large number of users are vying for the BTC faucet budget.   Which Bitcoin wallet services are suitable for the BestChange faucet? You can use any service that works directly with the Bitcoin blockchain, for example:   - HTX is a well-known crypto exchange; - CoinEx Wallet - multi-cryptocurrency wallet; - Bitcoin Core is an official client (requires downloading about 400 GB of data, which does not have to be stored entirely on disk, storing 7 GB -is enough without compromising security); - Coinbase Wallet is a wallet from a popular crypto exchange (registration of a BTC wallet is only possible in the mobile application).   In the BestChange faucet, you must use the addresses of the original Bitcoin wallets. Please note that when ordering a payment from the faucet, it is essential to ensure that the wallet has no replenishment restrictions!   These services and payment systems have limitations and are not suitable for receiving funds from our faucet:   - Payeer - minimum amount 50,000 satoshi; - WebMoney - minimum amount 10,000 satoshi.  
    • VPS сервера от 6$ Выделеные сервера от 54$ Сервера с GPU от 300$ с полным списком услуг можно ознакомится на нашем сайте DEDIONE-Available Servers наши контакты: TG: https://t.me/Alffi_Solomons подписывайтесь на наш канал переодически добавляем сервера с большими скидками или совершенно бесплатно. ссылка на канал https://t.me/+u1QBackNiKZjYWVk
    • Обновили мобильных операторов. Теперь за Monero или Bitcoin можно пополнить Tune Talk.
    • Уважаемые форумчане, спешим сообщить Вам о начале работы с мониторингом обменных пунктов - scanbit⚡️Круглосуточная работа - 24/7 готовы помочь обменять криптовалюту;⚡️Быстрые операции - среднее время обмена 15 минут;⚡️Высокий уровень безопасности и конфиденциальность данных - мы тщательно следим за конфиденциальностью обменов наших клиентов и готовы предоставить самые удобные способы проведения сделок;Стараемся всегда учитывать пожелания и замечания наших клиентов, возникающих при работе с сайтом. Специалисты на нашем сайте готовы ответить на Ваши вопросы и помочь в решении любых проблем.Наши контакты: Официальный сайт - https://ant.exchangeПочта -  support@ant.exchang
    • ⚡️Xgram - это веб-сайт и мини-приложение в Telegram, которое позволяет моментально обменивать любые крипто токены на активы экосистемы TON без необходимости "смены сетей и использования мостов". Получайте доступ к высокой ликвидности централизованных бирж всего за пару кликов и обменивайте с минимальными комиссиями и преимуществами DeFi.   👋🏻 Подписывайтесь на нас в социальных сетях: 🔹Twitter 🇷🇺Сообщество Telegram
    • Updated mobile operators. Now you can top up Tune Talk with Monero or Bitcoin.
    • Друзья, наши курс на данный момент: BTC – RUB – 5 039 145 (Не забывайте, что курсы нестабильны, точные данные можете узнать в моменте у поддержки)
    • 💬Чиновник посоветовал в условиях международных санкций развивать самые разные методы расчетов:     «Свопы, в том числе центральных банков, какие-то клиринговые системы, использование крипты — все надо апробировать. Все надо пробовать как можно быстрее». 📌Первый зампред Банка России подчеркнул: если у российских компаний не будет возможности нормального проведения расчетов с заграничными партнерами, экономика перестанет нормально функционировать:     «Для нашей экспортно- и импортозависимой страны это просто все, это погибель». 🔥Из-за риска попасть под вторичные санкции США и Евросоюза, ряд банков из так называемых дружественных стран прекратили обслуживать транзакции с участием российских контрагентов. Последним кейсом стал отказ дочерней структуры Bank Of China с 24 июня принимать от компаний из РФ платежи в юанях. 🗣️Ранее агентство Bloomberg со ссылкой на топ-менеджеров нескольких китайских и российских компаний сообщило, что как минимум два крупнейших производителя металлов, оба из которых не находятся под санкциями, начали регулярно использовать при трансграничных расчетах стейблкоины USDT. Источникhttps://ru.investing.com/news/cryptocurrency-news/article-2444018📎 ——————————————————— ОБМЕНЯТЬ  / ПОМОЩЬ  / ОТЗЫВЫ 💬Чиновник посоветовал в условиях международных санкций развивать самые разные методы расчетов:     «Свопы, в том числе центральных банков, какие-то клиринговые системы, использование крипты — все надо апробировать. Все надо пробовать как можно быстрее». 📌Первый зампред Банка России подчеркнул: если у российских компаний не будет возможности нормального проведения расчетов с заграничными партнерами, экономика перестанет нормально функционировать:     «Для нашей экспортно- и импортозависимой страны это просто все, это погибель». 🔥Из-за риска попасть под вторичные санкции США и Евросоюза, ряд банков из так называемых дружественных стран прекратили обслуживать транзакции с участием российских контрагентов. Последним кейсом стал отказ дочерней структуры Bank Of China с 24 июня принимать от компаний из РФ платежи в юанях. 🗣️Ранее агентство Bloomberg со ссылкой на топ-менеджеров нескольких китайских и российских компаний сообщило, что как минимум два крупнейших производителя металлов, оба из которых не находятся под санкциями, начали регулярно использовать при трансграничных расчетах стейблкоины USDT. Источникhttps://ru.investing.com/news/cryptocurrency-news/article-2444018📎 ——————————————————— ОБМЕНЯТЬ  / ПОМОЩЬ  / ОТЗЫВЫ 💬Чиновник посоветовал в условиях международных санкций развивать самые разные методы расчетов:     «Свопы, в том числе центральных банков, какие-то клиринговые системы, использование крипты — все надо апробировать. Все надо пробовать как можно быстрее». 📌Первый зампред Банка России подчеркнул: если у российских компаний не будет возможности нормального проведения расчетов с заграничными партнерами, экономика перестанет нормально функционировать:     «Для нашей экспортно- и импортозависимой страны это просто все, это погибель». 🔥Из-за риска попасть под вторичные санкции США и Евросоюза, ряд банков из так называемых дружественных стран прекратили обслуживать транзакции с участием российских контрагентов. Последним кейсом стал отказ дочерней структуры Bank Of China с 24 июня принимать от компаний из РФ платежи в юанях. 🗣️Ранее агентство Bloomberg со ссылкой на топ-менеджеров нескольких китайских и российских компаний сообщило, что как минимум два крупнейших производителя металлов, оба из которых не находятся под санкциями, начали регулярно использовать при трансграничных расчетах стейблкоины USDT. Источникhttps://ru.investing.com/news/cryptocurrency-news/article-2444018📎 ——————————————————— ОБМЕНЯТЬ  / ПОМОЩЬ  / ОТЗЫВЫ
    • Добрый день всем нынешним и будущим клиентам 😊 Курс по направлению: USDT – RUB – 82 Обменник работает в ручном режиме, 24/7. Подробности уточняйте у операторов.