Do you consider yourself lucky in crypto world? - Page 63 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
SuperCrypto

Do you consider yourself lucky in crypto world?

On 3/30/2020 at 4:50 PM, SuperCrypto said:

Do you consider yourself lucky to know the world of Crypto earlier than other people in this world?
And do you expect that you will have a special place among people when they late discover the benefits of cryptocurrencies and the opportunities they have missed by ignoring them?

Yes! I do consider myself lucky to be a part of this crypto world. And I do consider my self lucky to be among the most early learning people about the cryptocurrencies and crypto trading and how it all works. Here you win,you fail but eventually you end up learning something new, new ideas, new spirit. So yes I am lucky.

Yes, I consider myself a lucky person, because I think I am starting a process where I can get good earnings if I work well and learn from the most expert people that have the forum and that there are in social networks like youtube.

There is no such thing as luck in cryptocurrencies. There is only experience and hard work .. You should gain experience by learning, researching, making mistakes and learning from them .. Just trust yourself and start

• +1 1

i don't consider myself as lucky in cryptocurrency because luck doesn't last forever and it is inevitable that once you got unlucky. as for me it is high time now to learn about cryptocurrency as it is getting more popular now and i think you will get a lot of benefits in the future if you will start getting into it today

Hello friend. Off course my friend I'm feeling lucky by doing work in cryptotalk. Because it is an interesting and helpful to me. They give money as well as knowledge. And I'm doing my best.

Luckily for me, I know this interesting field of work, but in general, I do not believe in luck in my profit and good reputation.Since this is an interesting, useful and enjoyable field .. I think this is my chance to make my life better, this is a good site and I am happy to work here.

Yes of direction I trust crypto is fortunate, I know that crypto can reach me some distance and brighten my destiny. Crypto is one of the software in the international, many human beings are earning it and it is going to be satisfactory for ever

Of course. Because it is an advanced platform. It is very easy to work here. People of all ages can work here. I really like this thing. Besides, people of other professions can do this job as part time job. Since I am a student. So I wanted to make money. And it has become easier to make money through cryptotalk. So I feel very lucky to be able to work here. I feel very good working here.

Truly! I feel fortunate to be here in crypto world and furthermore to be e a piece of crypto talk crusade. This discussion is the first that I used to join here and in this forum I had the opportunity to find out about a ton of things about crypto world. So this discussion is really helping a ton of new clients. Also, I feel fortunate just as others to remain in this gathering.

Yes of course I consider myself very lucky here. Because this forum make me very strong this forum helps us in so many ways. Thank you So much friend 

The truth is yes and you do not simply have to have Cryptocurrencies to feel this way, with the simple fact that we have the opportunity to coincide in this Digital era we are already fortunate, even if we do not have now we can buy we can do everything and at any time take advantage of it. That if, the best time is TODAY!! to run for our dreams.

I consider myself lucky to be part of this forum. With the little time I join this forum have gain knowledge already about cryptocurrency and also trading. Am happy to be here 

Yes dear I am lucky because I have a chance for joining this forum . When I joined I saw that here we can and learn at same time this is amazing for everyone.  Here we learn a lot about crypto currencies. 

Yes, my friend, we are all lucky to be present in this wonderful platform, but I am confident that the world of cryptocurrency will develop more with the passage of time and we will become one of the lucky people for the rest because we entered this world ... Thank you

Hi Dear. Yes dear, when I'm joining this platform then I feel better because it's a Best plateform for online earning. We make some useful postes then we will be getting payment easily. If you here's for online earning then your choice is best. It's best opportunity for our because we will be getting more earning and learning Same time easily.

Good luck and enjoy This forum.

The truth is that if I consider myself lucky, because I knew bitcoin at a low price and I was able to take advantage of that opportunity to capitalize and have an investment base in the future (that is, today), it has also served to guide me certain people in their foray into the crypto world.

Yes I consider myself lucky to have a chance to be a part of this forum. Even though I haven't started earning from here yet but the knowledge I have gained within my short period since joining is not a joke and I really appreciate the hard work of the forum

I think so. Even though I didn't win anything out of luck, but I didn't fall for any scams and that is enough for me. I managed to reach online learning platforms after I made enough research. And at the end, I became a member of this forum.

Yes I'm really to be part of cryptotalk I have little knowledge about crypto currency so my friends are so wonder when I talk about crypto currency because they don't know about this so I try to have more knowledge for my future it's really help..

I am very lucky to work in the crypto world.  In Kipto, I help in many ways. It means huge benefits as a shadow. For this, I am using my leisure time with a lot of English ideas. I am getting the opportunity to earn money very easily.

Yes.  In fact I consider myself very lucky.  Because I have participated in this platform. I also want to know and learn about cryptocurrency.  Because I have no experience with this currency.  Before that it was a very important platform for us.

I am lucky because I joined this amazing world , and I jest need more time to be good member in it , I really feel like it is new world with a lot of opportunities in it . Hopefully everyone feel the same 

Of course I am lucky according to my luck. Every body have its own luck and every body is lucky according to his own luck. We should not ashamed for our luck.

I think here is a time of every thing, when time comes for others they will also join the forum. Beat of luck.

Yes I feel so lucky to have found myself in this crypto field where we make good earnings in the world of cryptography as good profits are made in this field.

I feel i am lucky who knows about crypto my many friends didn't know about it it is very beneficial for me i can earn money and don't pay burden on family i can pay expenses my self i am very thankful to crypto

• +1 1