How can I join the Crypto campaign? - Page 19 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Roxy123

How can I join the Crypto campaign?

You first start created an account on the platform Krypton Toronto and an account on the Jubilee and linking the two accounts together, then you should read the rules and guidelines of the forum in order not to fall yesterday evening, we have daily book of 20 comment at least in modern encrypted using a simple and easy so everyone can understand them .

• +3 1

All new members face this problem. At this moment this forum is not allows to join pay per post campaign. Do not worry first complete hundred post.After some times they will allow the new members .

There is not any issue which you have asked faced by any member I think there might be some internet issue on the yobit so you cannot been able to connect to crypto talk campaign but after some time you should try again so you can be connected again.

Hello dear members I hope you all are good and doing great work on this platform and enjoying your healthy life first of all I want to tell you that to all of you remember don't worry about that tried after a few time I think there is a little bit issue with that so take it after few time then you will be solve it

Hello dear members I hope you all are good and doing great work on this platform and enjoying your healthy life first of all I want to tell you that to all the encryption campaign was stopped for new users. But the good thing is that it is temporary and will reopen soon so please don't worry about

The first thing you have to do is know why you cannot enter this email in the cryptocurrency campaign, it should tell you the reason when you enter it, but if you do not know anything, it is because of your internet that it does not let you enter, It may also be that you have placed it wrong or you can also enter the UID code that appears in the cryptotalk link and that's it.

Its very easy dear friend, you need not to worry about it. All you need is to first complete your hundred posts and then go on posting 20 posts per day. Without any negligence you have to post everyday. Healthy posting.

You're still at the beginning of the road so don't worry. Complete the 100 free posts and then try again linking your email to yobit so that you can receive payments later.

Sometimes joining the Cryptotalk campaign is stopped for some time . You have to work on the forum, write your posts normally, and wait for the opportunity to link your account with yobit . Currently linking the account with yobit is allowed you can take advantage of this opportunity .

• +4 1

You can join following all the steps that you will find in the forum, because it is important to walk through the entire forum while you are doing the 100 publications to know what you are going to do. If you link your account with yobit after the 100 publications you will be able to monetize what would be the 20 daily useful clicks you make, besides that you will also be paid a higher % for the publications to which you contribute more value.

You must make sure of the correctness of your account at work, because it causes some errors to the members. You must verify your account in the Carpetto Tool or verify your password.

Welcome to the forum mate currently try to gather some patience about your account being connected to yobit because the linking is not available but I know its temporally and it will be back soon take your time and go through the forum to get used thanks.

Actually, I don’t know much about this issue, but the little I know after registering the with the yobit platform, you should click on your username are press cryptotalk campaign then put your email address in the space for uid and do the same for the cryptotalk new. That is the little explanation I can give.

• +1 1

There has been a temporary suspension of the possibility of linking your account on the forum to your account on the Yobit platform, due to a change in the payment system and a change in the mechanism of work in the forum, now you can join the various forum campaigns without any problems.

Don't worry friend this is temporary issue. This is common problem to lots of people. But you should not worry about this. I think moderators are working on forum to fix this problem. This will soon soon. You only continue your work honestly.

Bro at this time you can't join the Cryptotalk pay per post campaign. Admins have temporarily disabled the feature in yobit and if you want to work you can do it here and post in Cryptotalk. And after admin enable the option and start new registration you can easily add your email. So stay tune for future notice.

• +2 1

Probably my friend, moderators have accepted new members into the campaign, which is why the platform cannot be linked with the forum..so I advise you to contact one of the moderators and ask for help from him.Thank you

Probably, moderators have accepted new members into the campaign, which is why the platform cannot be linked with the forum, so I advise you to contact one of the moderators and ask for help from him.

Friend from what I read to everyone this is happening, surely that at some point everything will be solved so just keep going without any problem and if the problem continues, talk to a moderator to solve the problem and they can continue working quietly.

• Useful or interesting 1

If you do not have an old account, you must first register an account, then confirm the account from Gmail, then return to the site and log in to the forum and thus become a new member with us.

I think there is an error in the email address you entered, so I advise you to check that as you noticed this thing before and I think this is the solution. Thank you.

• +1 1

Hello there, my pal. You've already published 100 free articles, so keep up the good work by posting 20 useful topics every day to earn money. I hope you're doing fine. I believe that many participants are having difficulty entering the payment movement. Please help me solve this issue.

In fact, my friend, this matter happens from time to time and during the creation of an account on the yobit wallet .. it may be a temporary problem and you can resume work on creating an account after an hour of time .. I encountered this problem and nothing causes fear. Continue your work and promise time Next, to contact yobit .. I wish you and everyone good luck.

Unfortunately, all new members face this problem; this forum does not allow them to participate in the pay per post campaign. However, don't worry; first complete your 100 post challenge and improve your rank; I believe that some time later, this forum will take action and allow them to participate in the campaign, so work hard and good luck.

Hi dear greetings in my opinion I think you should do go to decrypt to talk originel inside and you just have to register here in name and email address on this platform and you will be joining the group to talk to campaign in cripple tag you are it will work dude and regulation about crypto dog.... what I'm trying to say and good luck

• +3 1