Crypto Trading Is Better Than Hold A Coin. - Page 15 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Muneeb

Crypto Trading Is Better Than Hold A Coin.

it is partly true that trading is more profitable, but hold is also necessary - ask any investor and they will answer that in addition to holding, if you know how to trade, you will get more

Trading depends on holding too.We hold coin so that we can earn a good profit from it.We can have short term holding.less profit less risk.But long term holding is risky ..But at some point profitable too.So to earn instant profit short term holding is important.so holding and trading are like vice.versa

Everything depends on the strategy you follow. I think that trading in cryptocurrencies is better than collecting them and waiting for years. So put your project in yourself

I also prefer trading in digital currencies instead of storing them only, because by trading we can achieve additional profits at any time we want, but if we only store it, there is no point in this because it remains as it is, and we must make good use of trading to improve our daily, weekly, or long-term income as well.

For my own opinion holding is not profitable most of the time so I always like to trade with crypto currency.  It's  more profitable now then holding. May be I'm wrong...

I totally disagree with you, holding or commonly known as hodling is the best strategy in crypto world. For instance early this year I bought Band @ 5000 Sat's,I sold at around 7000 Sat's. Look at where band is today in terms of price. 

It's good that your capital is growing, that shows you have a good strategy to move your assets, I'm very happy partner ...

To achieve these fruits we need to have a good strategy and be smart, we must always seek to win ... I hope you keep growing, partner, and keep sharing those profits with us.

Greetings and keep it up.

Yes of course. I agree to your opinion. Because cryto trading is much better then hold a coin. I am also a crypto and forex trader. So I have got 3 years experience

• +5 1

We must balance between hold and trade, so our portfolio will be diversified, do not invest money that is not for that use and that is not for other expenses, cryptocurrencies are the best to earn more money.

I would absolutely agree with this opinion. I weigh similarly. For me it is more interesting and it allows me to earn much more.
Although, in my opinion, investing for a year or two requires much more knowledge and a very good understanding of the market

Possibly the two options are good, what happens is that one is long-term and the other is short-term, holding currencies is long-term and it is a very good idea, it is also not mutually exclusive, so if you do one you can do the other way, you can trade and hold too,
what happens is that trading is more short-term because you can have daily profits.
but it may be more profitable in the long run to hold if you are lucky and the currency rises in value.

it may be easier to hold because you don't need much experience

Es bueno escuchar a la gente que ya lleva mucho tiempo en el mundo de las criptomonedas para uno no desanimarse los primeros meses Porque los primeros meses uno no ve nada no hay ganancia no ve no y muchos que ya llevan tiempo en esto te dicen que es tiempo que esperar que muchos te dicen también que si uno es nuevo que empiece holdeando que ahí va haber beneficios y si aprende hacer trading que a lo haga.

• Useful or interesting 1

On 17.10.2019 at 12:34, Muneeb said:

I hold some coins from last 1 year and now i start trade on that coins and now my amount is double. I think crypto trading is the best option for good earning than to hold coins for 1 to 2 years.What you think about it.

You are not quite right. There is a research you can find it on the Internet that tells us that the best strategy ever is to hodl your coins. While trading can be unprofitable, hodling will always make you some decent profit in the long term if you chose the right coins to invest in of course, I'm not talking about shitcoins. Furthermore a lot of traders become investors during the time because their mistakes in trading make them wait when the assets would rise in price again) 

• +5 1

Cryptocurrencies are not regulated by any type of government organization, such as the State, banks, financial institutions or companies. This gives the possibility of being able to use them anywhere in the world. Cryptocurrencies do not materialize on paper or credit cards. In this case, the money is in virtual wallets protected by a chain of blocks, or database, which is called Blockchain. In these wallets, also called wallets, all operations performed by anyone who has a cryptocurrency are recorded.

I think if you are not going to trade, it is better to keep it in a cold wallet if you are going to keep it in the long term and the investment is high

This is 50/50 possibility as the crypto market is so unpredictable. You can hold a coin and have colossal benefit on the off chance that you don'e sell early and have confidence in the group and the undertaking completely. Day by day exchanging requires some insight and it is additionally gainful most particularly when joined with a stage that limit danger and make exchanging productive consistently like KoinPro

I believe that both go to the crypto space, as many have confirmed simply by the economy, the deficit increases demand and price, therefore, but I would like to note that staking coins is one of the best solutions if you Count on a long term. The number of coins is the deciding factor

I usually do the following next: 60%-40%, 60% of my balance goes to stacking pools with the idea of keeping it safe and in a continuous growing process, and with the remaining 40% I like to invest in trading, I used to just do it with LTC and TRX but right now i'm more flexible in that area and just start buying XRP two weeks ago (By following a specific trading plan of course) so what i can say it's; Never stay with only one for much time, diversify and you'll see green numbers. Best wishes for y'all ^^.

I support your view point my friend, to best assist you with this waiting period, it's good to set a sell oder to sell your purchased coin at a higher price this way you'll know when the trade pull through. I was happy to help you!

It defends every one knowledge and trading skills , hold coins for 1 to 2 years..is better a newbie in crypto. if he/she abserve the markets move .pump and dump's.learn something about TA..trading, like. failing wedge , head and shoulder, rising wedge... There are lots of free videos to learn TA..in youtube.

The two are excellent, sometimes we need hold for a specific currency, for example, have expectations that they will reach high price areas, but most of the time the best trading is better than storage and I always split my portfolio and leave only 10% of the capital to store one currency .