The danger of leaving your money on an exchange! - Page 26 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
johant123

The danger of leaving your money on an exchange!

Thanks for your concern. There are a lot of wallets and exchanger who provides private keys or phrase. If there is some cryptos in our wallet and we forget our pharase or private keys then our we loss all of our cryptos forever. There is no chance to recover our wallets without password. So we shouldn’t store our money for a long time in this types of wallets which provides private keys            

• +2 1

You are right. Many  of us careless  about storing key words or they may forget key words. If they forget keyworda then it is impossible to recover the wallet. And there is also a chance for forgetting  key words after a long time. We must have to visit our wallets  after  a certain period  to take care of them 

• +2 1

I think you are right, my friend, because if we left the money on the stock exchange and the stock exchange went bankrupt, this means a great loss for us, while the stock exchange can compensate because it has enough capital to start again

• +1 1

Its a slip-up to leave our cash on trade locales or deal with them like wallets where to store crypto in light of the fact that anything can happen imagine a scenario in which they are hacked or attempts to shut down without earlier notification, simply my place of perspectives much obliged.

This is totally a safe and secure site for working here.our coins will be safe but we should withdraw money so that we don't face loss.our coins could be hack by scammers.

I think, you need to save your password and private keys and not lose them as a result.  The simple thing is, for example, the banner has a function that involves connecting your phone to the account.  It is very convenient and I want Yobit to do the same on the phone exchange.

It is a very unfortunate case for everyone, it is always good to diversify our funds in several wallets to avoid this kind of inconveniences that can make you lose all your funds. Many times due to carelessness and other times due to scams by the website owner.

This is a problem in and of itself because it is expected that you will lose your money in one second, so I do not encourage this step because it is possible that you lose your money that you could trade in and get a win

This platform is so easy but money withdraw procedure is very tuff and any small mistake you can loss the money so always open your eyes and take the operate the button be care fully. 

Friend, thank you for giving us this information and data on the danger of leaving our money in an exchange. Now, thanks to your information, we can be careful and take the corresponding precautions.

• +1 1

Is very important not to leave your coins or currencies on an exchange sites because at anytime anything can happen and you risk losing all or part of your phone's when such things happen

• +3 1

Yes, it may pose a risk to leaving your money on the stock exchange and may lead to its shortage or theft by hackers. You should avoid this and you must avoid fraudsters.

• +4 1

I share what you say, it happened several times that exchanges were attacked by hackers and many people lost their money, it is best to have their money in wallets that are more secure than exchanges. Sometimes I have some money in the exchanges but it is a very small capital to be able to operate.

Nice piece of writing and advice. It's really unsafe to leave large sums of money in an exchange. The person in charge of the exchange can actually do and undo and later come up with excuses to backup his wrong doings. Let's be guided though.

I agree with you with what you say. We must completely move away from storing large amounts of money inside trading platforms or portfolios connected to the Internet because they are always at risk of theft. Therefore, if anyone wants to store large amounts of money, he must use wallets that are not connected to the Internet.

It's true we should be careful regarding to save our capital in an exchange or wallet as It could be risky for us .Firstly you shouldn't store your funds in an exchange which don't have trust of the people secondly you should make it secure.

Not all exchanges have great risk, I have no problem leaving my cryptocurrencies, it is a trusted exchange, such as Binance, for me it is one of the best crypto exchanges and I have no problem leaving my cryptocurrencies in Binance.  

Very nice advice indeed,  well it's advisable for us not  to be leaving our money on an exchange as we all know internet is full of scarmers they can hack it and squander everything which is seriously painful.  We should always be cautious. 

Exchanges is very perfectly but most of them they have many scammers than normal wallets. I think the problem is in security because its very easy to join exchanges, you write your name, email, password and you start using it. Not like creating a wallet account, there are many security verification's

Yes brother i agree with you.we shoud,nt keep our money on trading platform as there is risk of mamy scammer or online attack.but if you want keep money you must have wallet as it is not connected to internet

Mathelda.j

I do not like or advise anyone to leave all of their money on one platform because if they are hacked all your money will be lost, it is very safe to separate that money on many platforms.

We all have to pay close attention to this important topic. Fraudsters are busy searching for a target in order to steal it, so we have to pay close attention to this topic.

Hello mate thanks you for sharing this useful information with us bit to me i think there is no much risk because when we leave our coin for investing definitely thy get increase day by day.

One of the most dangerous things that can be done at all is to leave your money on any platform. There are many platforms that have been hacked, causing huge material losses, so we have to learn from it.