Ads and suspicious emails: Research is better than ignoring. - Page 3 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
deepown

Ads and suspicious emails: Research is better than ignoring.

What are we looking for? What is the content of the advertisement? Even if we find a real site linked to the advertisement that we have seen, the site may be a scam, so we must search for a review about the site and know people's experiences.

Of course not all of ads and emails scam but I think you should doubt the legitimacy of these at first, I actually think it's better to think all of them are scam and not clicking on any link that is suspicious because no matter how much you research about them you can't always be completely sure they are totally safe.

Frankly, I am sure that most of these ads are for fraudulent sites and their aim is to steal and waste users time, but it is not bad for us to do some research on the site before making the decision to work inside it or ignore it

in my opinion we all should ignore all the fake emails and fraud ads because they want to steal our money and personal information as well and I will also suggest you never invest your money in any new scheme

It is good and best to ignore spam or anonymous people, because it will be an attempt to deceive you, steal or hack you.

Life is great and enjoy it