Crypto and Dark Web - Page 12 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Mohs3n71

Crypto and Dark Web

On 10/17/2019 at 2:10 AM, Mohs3n71 said:

As you may know everything in dark web is about privacy and being anonymous and that is one of the reasons they user crypto for their payments, mainly privacy coins ( most of the times XMR )

What do you think about dark web ?

Do you have any experience about dark web and using crypto ? please share with us if you do

BTC is so much used in the dark web but not just the BTC there are more coins which are used for the unlawful activities in the world and also the fiat money and gold but they are not ban and peoples can use that regularly

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 10/17/2019 at 2:10 AM, Mohs3n71 said:

As you may know everything in dark web is about privacy and being anonymous and that is one of the reasons they user crypto for their payments, mainly privacy coins ( most of the times XMR )

Do you have any experience about dark web and using crypto ? please share with us if you do

The dark web is a place where the information was sell and buy but now a daya it becomes something else and their are people who offers services to you. But most of them prefer BTC. I personally visit through strong secure root and find the different platforms who want members to pay registration fee in BTC but XMR are also available for payments. So it's not XMR in dark web usage but BTC as well. Their payment method is also explained by them for members. 

Funding currently depends on the dark internet on cryptocurrencies, as bitcoin and some cryptocurrencies are used to buy the prohibitions, and this is a method that negatively affects the cryptocurrencies, for me I have never used the dark internet.

Well I have search a lot about dark web but the facts were shocking as there has been a lot of illegal activities like drugs exchange and many more. I think u should not access it as it can dangerous for u so stay away. The purpose for making dark web was to remain anonymous and keep your privacy

On 10/16/2019 at 11:25 PM, hexwin said:

dark-web-versus-deep-web

source image: https://www.secureworldexpo.com/industry-news/dark-web-vs-deep-web

Some people may use dark web if they want to  stay private and buys some stuff they can't find easily on normal web or in real world. I don't know if they still buy things with Bitcoin, but it was popular back in the days.
I never used it myself ....as far as I know 😉

Yes you are right, dark web is a platform where you can things that can't be seen on normal platform and this things are deliver anywhere in world. Or dark web is a well designed platform where you can buy anything both lawful and unlawful items and people use it most especially in advance countries...

Most transactions in dark web now is quantify with the value of bitcoin, because they find it more easier and much privacy to carryout their black market activities which no one can trace any transactions and no restrictions are applied. 

My oppinion about dark web is they only deal with the decentralized cryptp currency and found someone selling weapons, drugs and others prohibited things.

for accessing dark web you must use Tor browser, dark websites are only accessible by Tor network, and there is some sort of search websites for dark web too that you can use to find what you need

• +3 1

They were very good, these websites are very good, we are also using it, all our friends are also using it and the members of all the families are also using it.  And we can enjoy it so many benefits 

• +2 1

On 10/16/2019 at 11:10 PM, Mohs3n71 said:

I do not think that dealing in the dark internet is a good thing, it is full of fraudulent sites and it is not really safe for trading in cryptocurrencies

On 10/16/2019 at 11:10 PM, Mohs3n71 said:

Most of the illegal transactions are on the dark internet. I don't think it is good for ordinary people to access it. There are a lot of fraudsters and hackers out there.

• +5 1

You are always welcome mate, happy Christmas. Well  based on the question you have raised, I'm still a newbie on the forum so I have no any idea on dark web. So I will be glad if  someone will shade more light on it. More greetings.

I once was curious so i decided to download tor and visit the dark web. Its a very disgusting place on the internet to say the least. There were ads for hitmens for hire and they were using crypto for payment method, there were many illicit drugs for sale with crypto as payment

• +3 1

It is unfortunate as i don't have no or more knowledge about your request as well.

But as a believing member, I'll still be looking through to see more clarification.

• +2 1

On 10/17/2019 at 5:28 AM, Glossy said:

Do someone has some dark web stores to recommend and how can they be accessed? Have heard a lot of stories about what can be bought on them

I have also listened a lot about this but don't know really how to access them and what is the benefit of this. Can you please explain it in detail.

This is what our government means about allowing cryotocurrency in their locals. Because of the reason that they cannot trackdown exchanging and transaction, because the people in crypto who transacts are anonymous. And the government is concern about the security of its people that is why they think hard if they are to allow it or not. But since it is one of the technological innovations all over the world, I think it is already out of control

Crypto and dark web are two different things. Drak web we can't usually use that . It is mainly use for illegal activities and hacking. By in darkweb people use cryptocurrency like btc for illegal activities . Thats why many countries banned cryptocurrency. 

• -1 1
  • +2 1

The Dark Web can be a fun & interesting place. It also can be very scary. Sometimes you stumble across some really sick web pages, by mistake. Also make sure you dont download anything, its very easy to get hacked when your on the Dark Web, especially on Windows. You can basically buy anything there. The main coin of preference is BTC but there are vendors now accepting other coins.

Earn Free Bit-Coins. Every hour you can win up to $200 USD in BTC.

https://freebitco.in/?r=41529082

1100388917_FreeBitco_in3.png.3817f1e8269d8e972cacf1276f358331.png

I once was curious so i decided to download tor and visit the dark web. Its a very disgusting place on the internet to say the least. There were ads for hitmens for hire and they were using crypto for payment method, there were many illicit drugs for sale with crypto as payment

• +4 1

Yes crypto has also dark side. Many people use crypto for their bad use.  You would have also face scammers on this web site. But crypto is very good in use for lots of people. They easily earn from this website and also get lots of knowledge from here.

Actually, I don't know much about the dark web. But as we said, cryptocurrencies are anonymous, so the dark web may be using them. But I have never been on the dark web and I don't know exactly what happened.

In the exceptionally not so distant future many will move toward the DeepWeb for the pursuit of security and namelessness, in light of the fact that because of the guidelines that will come around the world, there will be no other technique than to take asylum there, I truly have no involvement with the Dark Web, however as of now It's an ideal opportunity to begin.

Met I don't know about dark web and I don't even use it before I don't even listen the name before and I come to know about this dark web from your post. I'll try to do research on it .

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1