Debt... - Page 8 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Cammer

Debt...

Yes  Dear you are saying right . for investment we should always earn If we want to be successful we should earn and than invest on If we want to earn handsome profit . if we will borrow and than invest we can not get handsome profit 

So we have to work and collect the capital without the need for a limited and you know that you can return the money and but borrowed money for trying an investment project is very risky.

To me it's not advisable to borrow money on anyone to take as cryptocurrencies.because if a person have a less amount and he borrowed a dept and there is no way he can refund it.

The borrowing from other to investment is not a good work try to invest your own assets that is tension free not any depends to another and your amount will secure you can sell them anytime. Using cryptotalk is good then other. And not required deposit. 

• +1 1

You are right my friend we should not borrow money from somewhere to invest somewhere cuz if we lost the money then that can cause a great problem for us and how will we be able to return the money

On 3/23/2020 at 3:08 PM, Cammer said:

Hello my friends. I know that a lot of you are beginners and don't have money to invest (or don't trust in earning money online). Cryptotalk is a good place for you to get money for starting and get information about the Crypto world.

But remember, never borrow money from other people to invest. Imagine this investment fails? How are you willing to clear your debt?

That what I mean and I am sure you get the picture. 

Good luck!

Acquiring cash is right when you need that moneyto live and you realize that you can restore the cash. However, getting cash for attempting a venture project is hazardous.

Try to don't borrow money for investing. You can borrow money from other but you have sure to return that money. If you invest your money into any sites. You must learn that site is fake or truth. Invest your money into truth sites. Don't invest your money into fake sites. Cryptotalk is great and trustful platform. 

• +1 1

Yes, my friend, in order to be able to enter any investment, especially in the crypto world, we need enough experience on how to do it so that we do not face any problem and lose our money, so crypto talk forum is the best site that provides us with real help on how to achieve the success we seek ..

Debt is used by many corporation and individuals as the method of making. Large purchases that they could not efforts under normal circumstances.

Friend, thank you for advising me that you should never borrow money because it is how you decide if we borrow and that investment does not go the way we want or we think how we would return that money to that person we asked for, it is better not to do that because there We would be getting into debt with that person and we would not know when we would pay or how.

• Useful or interesting 1

This forum pays us to publish good useful and informative posts. We can make money from here. We should try to make a profit by investing good money from this forum.

If you really want to do a cryptocurrency business, or some other business, it should not be your thing to borrow money to invest. If you really do want to do business without fear, with peace of mind. Invest, no matter how low it is, with your own capital!

Hello mate to me it think borrowing money is not be because we borrowed money and use them when we really want to use if we will pay them because this forum will give us money which we will paid with.

Yes of course you are say right and gave me information good so the borow money is not good so not chose any money how gave the benefits so be careful 

The investment is full of risks
This forum gives us many opportunities, such as knowing the world of cryptocurrencies and getting a good profit
We can benefit from this profit in investing and trading
Thank you, my friend, for your useful advice to everyone

Thanks so much for your words of advice buddy,  borrowing money to  invest is not a right thing to do because anything can happen we can loss and if that happens we will suffer before paying back the money,  so it's advisable for us to invest with our money, 

You are right, so the idea of borrowing a mother to participate in an investment project or to work on it is not a good idea at all, because such projects are fraught with risks and liable to failure at any moment, so we should not owe money that we may lose.

• +4 1

You are right, it is good for a person to start from himself, we can make profits from many ways and we can also invest the money we receive from this forum in exchange for our posts, but after gaining the new experience in trading to avoid loss.

• +1 1

Thank you dear friend that this is a good tenet for members and for people who want to invest knowing that well so that all the money borrowed from people is not lost to others.

• +3 1

I strongly agree, my friend, we do not have to borrow from anyone until we enter the field of encrypted currencies. The field of encrypted currencies is a risky field and there is a possibility that you will lose money, so we must strive to earn money from the sweat of the forehead

Yse, I am agree with you that we should not borrow our money to others. It is because if we have not t have good trust to others then we should not borrow our money to other for investing.

This is a very important piece of information that newcomers need to learn. This can cause a lot of problems. So never do this and always feel free about any help to form a forum. We are all here to clear your debts as much as possible and this way you can spend your best time here in this forum.

Yes, I am happy to be on the cryptotalk forum and I want to create good capital from cryptocurrencies and learn to trade and invest in order to get good profits. I have not tried borrowing, nor do I seek to do that at all.

hello dear members newbies and beginners I hope you all are doing really well first of all I want to tell you that cryptocurrency is a very good platform for everyone who are to learn about the digital currency cryptocurrency and become a trader in future

• +3 1

Greetings to you. For me, I did not know what cryptocurrency investment is until I joined this forum and gained a lot of benefits in this field and developed myself and acquired good skills. And now I started investing in cryptocurrencies.