Be Careful With New Crypto Currencies In The Market. - Page 23 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Cammer

Be Careful With New Crypto Currencies In The Market.

You're the right partner These are the many scam sites that present themselves as investment angles and reach out to people to work with these sites and provide a huge profit and airdrops to some people who don't know what these sites mean.  .  They fool people and give nothing to the investor.Do extensive research on the project and take as much time as possible.  If you have at least one suspicious point, try to clear it by chatting with the team, or posting answers on this forum or any of your answers.

For all dear friends I advised you that please don't believe to every fack website with out verification.because many projects start in the field which is layer and not give you any benefit.so first confirm and then do work

Make investments most effective to cash you understand this is reliable. There are quite a few faux coins and scammers. To protect your cash, just pick out wisely. Think first earlier than making an investment due to the fact if you got scammed. You may lose everything you make investments on that cash. Have in mind. Read more right here. Ask for advice

I would say that ,,,, be aware of the new cryptocurrency in the crypto market but about 90% of it is baked and you will lose the investment and your money in the end.  To find a good coin, search it first and ask the project white paper and the members involved in the project. Do not invest your currency especially if you are a beginner and not experienced in coin investing.  If you are not aware of it.  Prevention is better than cure.  But if you really want to invest, do research, be prepared for advice and consolation.

First of all, thank you.  This is a great post. I am a new member of this forum.  I am very interested in investing. I can be very careful with your post.  There are really many currencies in the market. Everyone should be careful about counterfeit currencies and research the currency you want to invest in.

I have made a lot of income online from my life. The highest income from my crypto currency is $ 500. I made the investment by earning it. I work here by investing in Telegram. Many people are working here and making a living. The bank should seek the help of crypto to convert it into money. General Chat Chat LoungI think the way crypto is going to improve further in the future.

After the success of btc and etherium many of the new currencies has been launched day by day in the digital market but you never know that which one is legit or not so you should not stick your head into new programes and should always go with the trusted currencies worldwide in order to avoid yourself from scamming

As a newbie on the crypto currency forum, I didn't have much knowledge on crypto currency, but i will learn more about crypto currency from old members on the forum. 

On 3/22/2020 at 6:57 AM, Cammer said:

Hello. This is for all beginners who don't have enough knowledge or experience. 

A lot of coins are added online everyday, but not all of them are true. In fact, 95% of new coins are just scam, so all of you must be careful before investing in these coins. Ask before you invest!

Indeed I am concur with you. they fool the individuals by the name of the airdrop. so we ought to be cautious about these phony coins. I likewise squander my cash in these phony airdrops.

In general, the new currencies that appear on the market are born with the purpose of satisfying some specific need, the problem with them is that many are used as an excuse to scam new investors who for obvious reasons are inexperienced, therefore you must be cautious when investing in them.

New crypto currencies are sometimes scam one need to be careful and ask to get enough knowledge of them before buying or invest on it. People post fake crypto currencies to dub people online so you need to have superior knowledge ahead of them in order not to fall victim 

Yes my dear friend you are right. There are many scammers who did your money buy fooling you so we should avoid them and be very careful in your work you should do your work with hard and very carefully don't trust any other site. In this way you can be avoided by scammers and fake websites.

• +3 1

On 3/22/2020 at 6:57 PM, Cammer said:

A lot of coins are added online everyday, but not all of them are true. In fact, 95% of new coins are just scam, so all of you must be careful before investing in these coins. Ask before you invest!

Thanks dear your information is very helpful . In nowadays we are only seeing adds about new crypto currencies which is introduced. As according your information 95% out there are fake. 

it is true and honest device, and unfortunately many new ambers fall victim to such traps. They run to buy new currencies ignorantly thinking that they will increase, but the fact is that most of the new currencies are not supported by any project and they have no real value.

• +3 1

On 3/22/2020 at 9:57 AM, Cammer said:

If unfortunately many projects end up being waste of time, they only want to scam people by promoting a token or cryptocurrency that does not work, it is unfortunate that there is this type of abuse by people without respect for the money and effort of others.

Thank you for your information we should stay careful from the new currencies because a lot of currencies are fake or of very low cost maybe they it is possible that they lost their value and you invest on that currencies and you lose your investment so you have to make sure that the currency is trustable and profitable.

• +1 1

Thanks mate for this important advice. You are right. Internet is full of scammers. So we should be fully Careful about scams specially in cryptocurrencies. There are many scam coins added on the internet for the short time. They fool people on the of airdrops and then steal money from them. 

• +1 1

Yes dear friend you are very right I agree with you that there are a lot of fake currencies that are added online daily so to be avoided from fake currencies. So to be very careful on this Platform. 

You can invest in some new cryptocurrencies but you got to be careful of false coins  always consult experts first before you do anything you there are lots of sections in this forum you can go to any section and ask about what you know you will be guided.

Thanks my friend for your participation, and I hope that members warn against new digital currencies whose investment market is unstable, so I recommend starting with the currencies that have more popularity and a number of users trading in them
Thank you

Thank you my friend for this useful information about investing. I also see so many coins in yobit. I was going to invest, but after seeing your post I descided to do some research before investing.

Well yes now a days the scammers and projects are increasing very rapidly. And they play tricks for the greed of money and gave them back airdrops. So my friend don't believe in any kinds of these things. Otherwise it's quite risky proved for yo

• +3 1

You are very right, it is necessary to understand how are the new projects that appear, because many lose too much value over time, I think it is best to investigate on our own and also know which projects enter the big investors. Is great.

Yes there are alot of new coins out there and many coins are coming everyday.Most of them try to scam us.They are all fake currency. We shoild be aware of this and only invest on the coins which are established and has a good market price.Dont fall in their trap.

• +2 1

Thank you so much for sharing this beautiful piece of advice.  Yeah it's true for beginners. Before investing coins must know that either the coins are real or just scam. Dear mate thank u so much for this nice sharing.