Be Careful With New Crypto Currencies In The Market. - Page 21 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Cammer

Be Careful With New Crypto Currencies In The Market.

On 3/22/2020 at 2:57 PM, Cammer said:

Hello. This is for all beginners who don't have enough knowledge or experience. 

A lot of coins are added online everyday, but not all of them are true. In fact, 95% of new coins are just scam, so all of you must be careful before investing in these coins. Ask before you invest!

Thanks for sharing this knowledge mate, you shared the fact pertaining our nowadays coins, i was scammed 2 year back due to lack of investigation which make me loose almost half of my found. with the knowledge I gain in this forum I don't think such will be repeated.

• +1 1

I agree with you alot of crypto currency are been deployed almost daily and many crypto users especially the beginners tends to rush to buy this coin without considering weather it is a promising coin it is better you go for a coin that has been existed for a long time rather than a coin that is just launched.

• +1 1

Yes now scammer are moving here a lote so we keep our wallet safe and be secured from scammer and advise to juniors how they secure from scammer otherwise they lost

Yes, you should always choose a good currency in the market, and be popular and known by the members, because there are many counterfeit currencies, you should really be careful. 

Thanks for this post . This is informative post thanks ti share all of us .i agreed fake project so we reqiure verify before working .we take some ideas carefull new project. In the market fake conis available so be aware for this .be careful also .

indeed I am concur with you. they fool the individuals by the name of airdrop. so we ought to be cautious about these phony coins. I additionally squander my cash in these phony airdrops.

That's correct a lot of coins in circulation at just there by name and not in real sense of what they represent. The best coins in I trust are:

bitcoin

Doge

Ltc

ETH

Xrp and some few more.

Yes you are right, But I'm new here to my own experience we need to start a project we need to verify even if the project good, you can only get more experience when you're on cryptocurrencies world,And we need to be very careful with new project, aquire some knowledge before investment.

Thank you for giving us awareness but i have a question how can we check them if they are real or not and why don't moderators or other members give an action about this scam i think many of new members lose their money by not awareness of this hope you will care about this i am very carefully trade now

You must, before investing, know the currency project and see who works in it and who is investing his money in it and study the development of this currency in order not to fall into the trap of deceivers. Be careful and patient, do not rush.

If 95% of the new created coins are scams then it is as similar as saying we should never bother with the new coins at all. But it did not have to be like this it is these scammers who has destroyed the reputation of the new coins. Someone must do something to stop these scammers from destroying the crypto world once and for all.

Much obliged to you for making this post. Since now a days alot of new clients confronting alot of tricks. Each one ought to explore first about New coins before venture.so dont go blind guys.

Thank you for your such a informative post. I totally agree with you because my friend had told me the same thing which you tell me. We will be very careful about new cryptocurrencies in the market. Keep posting this type of helpful and useful content for biggners like me. I think so the number of scammers is increasing day by day on this forum so we should be careful from them.

• +1 1

7 hours ago, Jovic said:

Thanks mate, with this wonderful information shared with us, we all have to be careful if we want to make any investment in crypto currency, because I think it won't be a good idea for any beginners or senior member in crypto trading to invest in any new currency, the currency might not be valued in the crypto market so always make research first. @HasFahd

New currency is actually not a good thing to invest in , it always adviced to wait for some while before we can fully invest in new currency, although many happen to be good bad reliable but the best option is make lot of research about it before investing in it

On 3/22/2020 at 6:57 PM, Cammer said:

Hello. This is for all beginners who don't have enough knowledge or experience. 

A lot of coins are added online everyday, but not all of them are true. In fact, 95% of new coins are just scam, so all of you must be careful before investing in these coins. Ask before you invest!

Yes my dear friend you are absolutely right we should word from New cryptocurrency because it will not give us much benefit our lose Johnson's is going to be the creative and we buying you can see the reason is that we have no knowledge and experience about it about their rates etc. So give stay here and get knowledge about two different currencies and then work on it. 💕😍

You have the proper, lots of which can be promoted each day from the funniest individuals who might not recognise their true statistics or vice versa. Because of this, many people fall victim to this promotion, and that they invest in them. Not most effective currencies, but even investment web sites or platforms.

Oh it is totally hilarious to learn about the figure of scam coins which is 95%. It can be most difficult to find legit coin for investing. I think investment in old coins would he safe and earn good profit such as Bitcoin, Ethereum, and Litecoin.

Man is prone to error.

If you see any errors in my post, please correct me.

I will be very grateful to you. 🥰❤️

I also want to recommend investors to pay more attention to the currencies that they want to invest in, because as i know , some currencies that are scams will lead to lose your money. So make good researches before taking your decision.

Of course my dear friend @Cammer now a days a very huge amount of new coins is available in the market. Now a days in the market of crypto 6900 coin of Crypto currencies is available and most of them are fake therefore we should be careful so that we save from the lost.

• +4 1

Yes there is lot of scan availble online . People should search before in online investment. Now its really difficult to invest online due to these scamers. Becareful thanks for this topic

Numbers of coins are added in the market daily. Many of them just nothing but scam. Try to avoid getting into this type of attractive coins which are nothing but just scam.

We all can make beyond any doubt of any coin on the off chance that it is sweet or not from the stage that will put into we require always to hold up the coin to induce into a famues stage that ready to beyond any doubt of it.

I do not think that they are all a scam, there are many tokens that have been good, for those who do not know the tokens are those new coins that are not yet on the market, the creators of said tokens to get their currency to enter the market must have movements of said currency, that's where the so-called "Airdrops" come from, coins that give away so that there is movement of said currency, of course there is nothing that guarantees that this currency enters the market.

I think you are right, In market many scam companies has been started. We have to very care about the company. so we have to pay attention to this matter, especially when we want to work in the field of trading or investment. we can take some ideas in terms of investment.

Thank you sir, for giving us a nice information. Many of those who are new do not know about this. Yes, I have also seen coins being added to crypto every time. Many of them are fake. So in case of investment or trading we must be careful. Before investing.  You need to know about those coins. Then you have to invest. For this you have to work here regularly.

• +5 1