Be Careful With New Crypto Currencies In The Market. - Page 37 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Cammer

Be Careful With New Crypto Currencies In The Market.

I agree with you. We must be careful in dealing with new currencies and many people lose their money because of this story. I advise everyone to trade in small amounts. Good luck for everyone.

• +2 1

It's not wrong to try out new crypto currencies as they might be profitable a lot if you're lucky but try avoiding the scam ones.

Life in general contains scammers and fraudsters, and the field of digital currencies is an area in which scammers abound because we do not confront them and we do not know their true identity, so we must beware of currencies that may be fraudulent and fake

• +3 1

Actually, There are a lot of cryptocurrencies and their number is growing every day. We must have a deep knowledge or have a research before investing in the new crypto currencies in the market. If you see that there are many selling orders but no buying orders then you can see that this is a clear scam coin.I suggest all of you to be careful of such fake currencies.

The world of cryptocurrencies is full of fraudsters, so be careful. You should not invest in currencies that we do not know anything about. There are fake currencies aimed at stealing investors ’money. I advise everyone to consult older members to avoid running into risks.

• +2 1

Welcome everyone
We all need to be careful when using any new currency. It is not wrong to try new cryptocurrencies, but you have to be careful because not all of them are true. In fact 95% of these currencies are a hoax !!

On 3/22/2020 at 6:57 PM, Cammer said:

Hello. This is for all beginners who don't have enough knowledge or experience. 

A lot of coins are added online everyday, but not all of them are true. In fact, 95% of new coins are just scam, so all of you must be careful before investing in these coins. Ask before you invest!

I agree with your post that in the market a lot of new scam currencies are running. But here my question is that how we can know about it that either it is scame or not. If you have any about it then plz rplied me back about your guidence.. I will be very thankful to you. 

• Useful or interesting 1

Yes, there are so many currencies introduced, that are unknown to us and these currencies provide us very awesome offers but it is up to you to be careful with these kind of scammings. Because these currencies are not that we can trust but these can snatch our money.

• +3 1

Certainly, most of the new coins are just a hoax that we may fall victim to. Therefore, before any investment we want to enter into, we must carefully ask about these currencies so that we do not lose our money.

Thank you, my friend, for this post. Yes, I agree with you because many beginners are exposed to fraud. Those scammers who deceive people in the name of airdrops, so from now on we have to be cautious.

On 4/3/2021 at 5:46 PM, Mjdy1996 said:

Thank you, my friend, for your valuable information

I am new here on the forum and this post has guided me and clarified the knowledge on the topic of cryptocurrencies

It's a good investment topic

This is what prompts all beginners to investigate meticulously so that we are not easy prey for scammers, thus avoiding financial risks that can cause stress.

• Useful or interesting 1

Thank you, my friend, for warning us about these spam currencies. In fact, I have not traded any cryptocurrencies yet, but in the coming days, when I obtain the necessary knowledge and experience, I will start trading.

How can I know if the cryptocurrency is real or spam?

• +3 1

Yes, everyone who has go into  the field of investing and trading should know what we are talking about. You must follow currency news, read new cryptocurrency projects, and follow up on updates about them before starting to invest in them.

• +2 1

Hello my friend yes I think you are right there are a number of new currencies reading online and 95% are used sleep fake because they are also scam other people so you should be wearing careful about the scans yes investing is not a bad idea but first you have to learn and avoid those cameras and if you are lucky you and up Being a profitable

I agree with you, dear friend, you should be wary of cryptocurrencies that are never trusted if you want to invest, you have to B popular currencies much better than others

• +5 1

Well, I heard about these new currencies we must be very careful while buying them because fraudsters are many and in order to protect ourselves from fraud we must buy reliable currencies such as BTC and LTC

Yes Many currencies available in the market some of them which are new is scam and taking people money, you should have to do research first and then invest in the currency that you found genuine, thanks.

A lot of novice people encounter this kind of problem here
Thank you for your topic because you make them aware of the risks of fraud

• +1 1

Thank you for this post because nowadays there are many scams. We have to be careful and look for new coins before investing them.

I thank you for this clarification so that we will not make mistakes due to a lack of knowledge of what I think. We must always consult and not rush to invest so as not to lose our profits.

Hello my friend, thanks for this advice, we must definitely research carefully before purchasing any cryptocurrency, I am new here and do not make purchases before I ask the experts to benefit from their experience.

• +3 1

Hello my friend, thank you for this good post. Actually, I am new here and I do not know more about this. I will search more about this. We must avoid fraud

Yes, you are correct; I, too, am skeptical of new currencies, the majority of which have little meaning. I prefer to work with old, valuable currencies like ethereum and LTC.

You should rely on the circulating currencies of the common people and stay away from new currencies because they may be counterfeit and a reason to deceive people and cause you losses.

Yes, my friend, so we must always warn beginners who try to gain currencies to be wary of investing in false currencies launched by some platforms, and these currencies will soon lose their value. I hope everyone is careful and thank you.

• +1 1