Be Careful With New Crypto Currencies In The Market. - Page 22 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Cammer

Be Careful With New Crypto Currencies In The Market.

Hello my friend, I agree. There are some new cryptocurrencies that are counterfeit currencies in which they defraud people in time for one of them sooner. I hope people beware of them.

On 3/22/2020 at 6:57 PM, Cammer said:

Hello. This is for all beginners who don't have enough knowledge or experience. 

A lot of coins are added online everyday, but not all of them are true. In fact, 95% of new coins are just scam, so all of you must be careful before investing in these coins. Ask before you invest!

There are a lot of online forums that are not legit so you have to do complete research before landing on any such platform. Beginners should read different posts to undertand crypto world as there are a lot of new currencies emerging in markets. First get appropriate information and do research then think about investment in cryptocurrency forums.

Yes you are right, new user have to avoid investment because there are many scamers are exist around us3, first he has to know about cryptocurrency markeet how it is work and what is policy of markeet about cryptocurrency.

@Cammer Hello my friend your opinion very important. It's write there is alot of currency pop up with movement at price very fast and good so the biggener thinks that the golden  chance to achieve profit but in reality it's trap and currency will disappear after many days. 

7 minutes ago, Gago44 said:

You have the right, many of which are promoted daily from the funniest people who may not know their true facts or vice versa. Because of this, many people fall victim to this promotion, and they invest in them. Not only currencies, but even investment sites or platforms

@Gago44 Obviously my dear, I agree with you. Most of the time, people are losing their money for this type of promotion. Beginners can't find the scam coins, for this reason they lose their money. So my dear, Everyone need own research about crypto currency and you can do better after researching about it.

Thank you, my friend, for your interest in this important topic for beginners and for all members in general

Any of the members should be alert to such fraudulent sites

In order not to be exposed to theft and fraud

• +1 1

As we can observe that many Crypto currency are been added into cryptotalk currency exchange market which most of the currency are made by hackers in order to make the price low for people to get attractive and try to make investment in it so let's be careful in the type of coins we would buy in the market

• +2 1

With the experience I have learnt do far about the movement of crypto currencies and explicit example of what talk coin is translating at the market. As a good and passionate trader to make profits I don't think I need of someone to tell me to be cautious and vigilance with new brand projects of crypto coins. Talk coin project had explain all it takes to understand

Dear friend, be careful in dealing with new currencies .. some of them may be good, and some of them are fraudulent .. Pay attention to yourself so that you do not lose your money..Everything you want is published here .. and the information here is all guaranteed and correct due to the officials following up on everything here .. so stay with us Good luck

Thank you friend for your advice without a doubt I was totally unaware of this data I did not know that so many currencies were pure scams and I had no idea how high a percentage it was. Thank you for the information without a doubt I will be careful.

Hey, my friend, it is true. We must pay attention to the fact that there are many, almost 95 percent of fake coins, and if we don't trust any, we always have to ask and consult old members and ask, advice from them

I have made a lot of income online from my life. The highest income from my crypto currency is $ 500. I made the investment by earning it. I work here by investing in Telegram. Many people are working here and making a living. The bank should seek the help of crypto to convert it into money. General Chat Chat LoungI think the way crypto is going to improve further in the future.

I concur with you as certain individuals simply make coins inorder to trick individuals and take all their cash after they have contributed and afterward erase the coin and are never gotten with again so my recommendation is be mindful

Definitely one has to be careful with new cryptocurrencies in the market.  One needs to embark on research about them before thinking of going into business with them. 

Friends, I totally agree with you now that there are a lot of projects here that are mostly bad projects that need to be verified before we work on the differences and whether the projects are right and we can get some investment ideas from those who are launching in the cryptocurrency world. 

• +4 1

We have to be as cautious as possible with fraudulent cryptocurrencies as they are available these days in abundance we have to very care about the company before choosing your job online you have to very sure about it learn it process and check its legal profile 🌹💕

Thank you for making this informative post. Because now a days alot of new users facing alot of scams. Every one should investigate first before any investment.They fool the people by the name of airdrop. So we should be careful about these fake coins.

• Useful or interesting 1

Yes you are right we need to be very careful about the new cryptocurrencies coming in the market because it can harm our profit alot your guidance is very helpful for all of us specially for beginners

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +3 1

This topic should be the topic we beginners that are new to cryptocurrency coins should learn from before we trading or investing on some coins. There are some new coins in the market which we have to look into to make our research on it before we can trade or invest on them to be safe from loosing our money.

All of us we should be careful about new trending currencies of crypto now a days.all the newbies and freshers are facing too much scamming process.so before trading or before making investment in any type of currency we should get proper information first.

On 3/22/2020 at 6:57 PM, Cammer said:

Hello. This is for all beginners who don't have enough knowledge or experience. 

A lot of coins are added online everyday, but not all of them are true. In fact, 95% of new coins are just scam, so all of you must be careful before investing in these coins. Ask before you invest!

Yes you are right there are a lot of new crypto currencies emerging in online markets. Most of these are fake and scam just to attract people by giving them free offers. 

This is true they are so much forums formed right now and most of them are both fraudulent and false but they might look so real and legit and this makes it really difficult for anyone to notice. So everyone should try to not look at the promises this platforms give but check how legit they are so you don't get frauded.

Actually, I see a lot of new currencies with strange names as well,
We must all beware of new currencies, most of which are scams.
I try to invest in currencies whose project is good and which platforms try to include on them or have clear and good partnerships.

• +1 1

Hello friends ! This post is very important for all beignners on this forum. You should work carefully on this platforum. If you do not work carefully then you face a difficulties . Then you get loss in business. 

Thousand of currencies in the market the lot of are fake and not exist in the market and only show its tittle so be careful and avoid to invest in those currencies you should try to get more information in the time of investment then you taken decision to invest any cryptocurrency.