Poll also count as a post or not? - Page 15 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ch Ayyan

Poll also count as a post or not?

to be honest, I can only guess because I don’t remember.  but I will assume that perhaps not, if you did not write a post to the topic.  if they did, then everything will be counted.

I think not clear if you only make a vote and it will now considered a post there is a rule that you have to make a good post and for that we are getting payment and I think you will not get any payment for your vote.

• +1 1

I never created poll or involved in any poll, so u might not know much about this friends, but I think that this wouldn't be counted as useful posts, this is my advice on this, k hope to learn more about this from the senior members of the platform.

I would say don't count and really give your review so that everyone can get reviews about the topic because the survey has a stronger content to the positive feedback so be careful and try to explain your review so that it is clear everyone should understand the topic. It counts as one of your daily posts, but when you vote in a poll it is not counted as a post, you can post your own comments in your poll and it will count for your daily work.

Welcome, my friend, you can do a survey, and to keep suspicion away from you, attach a topic to its side. This is better. It will produce a better result and good luck for you and all your friends.

• +1 1

Hello my friend, you should know that it will not be considered a useful post if you only vote on any poll, and it will be considered a post only while you respond to any poll with your vote, provided that it is useful and positive

Surveys are for public opinion only and will not be considered a publication and also when you participate in a member's poll and do not respond to the created topic will not be considered as a useful message.

Yes it will be counted, actually poll is like a post but you have to make it in form of a sentence and it should contain at least 100 characters so that it will not be deleted by the moderators in the forum, you have to make look good and positive so that it doesn't go against the rules of the forum.

From my own understanding polls are not counted as post in this platform therefore the members of this platform more precisely the new members should forget about poll and work hard in other to create post that will be useful and informative for the members of this platform, 

If you just vote and don't write anything, the poll isn't counting, if you promise this survey, it counts. The creator of the topic, if the poll is created, must be posted under it, it is mandatory a it will be considered a useful message and I found in the forum that it is in accordance with my post. 

Well, in fact, it is a good question .. and it is useful .. I cannot answer your question .. But reading the responses and comments on the topic has made me obtain information in this area .. The opinion poll sometimes comes well .. to facilitate the process of obtaining an answer, but In order to earn points for your responses, it must be 100 characters long .. I wish you success

My friend, the opinion poll, or what is known as the questionnaire solution, is a good area to earn by working with it on the Internet. It is a good field. All you have to do is solve questionnaires about products for a specific company and country and most importantly, something called more and solve it from the company’s site.  The Internet is the solution to the questionnaires about the team of specific websites and platforms. Thank you very much

Yes you're right you shall such a useful information it will be counted as a tropical post but just won't get paid in my opinion but senior tell about this available in a good way so the senior topics is good for us and for every newbie

• +2 1

I think if you write a response to a survey, it will be counted as a post for you, but if you only participate in the survey, a new post will not be counted for you, so you have to create useful posts on the polls as well.

No, polls don't count as post since you are note posting anything, it is just more like voting. It doesn't count neither on cryptotalk nor on Yobit. Most of the times, there is a space for commenting even after voting in a poll

• +2 1

I think yes, your participation will be counted, but you must first adhere to the rules and read them carefully, and the person must provide a full explanation about it.

On 3/21/2020 at 2:50 PM, Ch Ayyan said:

Hi friend  I want to know  if I create  a poll or I  take part in poll it will also count  as a post  or not. Hopefully  seniors will guide  me about  that questions.

Yes friend, poll is also a post and its counted too. I have also created a poll post and it was counted, but you can create a poll and a topic at the same time and your post will be counted without any problem.

Creating a poll with no explaining your idea or the point about it with at least hundred character won't be paid and it will be counted as a topic or posts but just won't get paid for it.

Hello my friend

I am still beginning here

I think that if you only respond to the opinion poll presented by a member without responding to its topic, your participation will not be counted and you will not get a reputation for what I think you should respond to the topic and then express an opinion on the proposed poll

All thanks to you my friend and good luck to everyone here

I know that the survey is not counted as a useful message because you basically did not respond to the topic at hand and it is considered like copying, pasting and the purpose of publishing a specific topic is to create knowledge among forum members and benefit from earning money at the same time

12 hours ago, Riaz Hashmi said:

Hello everyone! i have read many messages above and i am confused. But majority of people are saying it is not considered in as posts. I request @Whited35 to guide us all. Thank you for your contribution.

There are some sections like Bounties, Off-topic, and Airdrops. You will not get paid for the messages posted in such sections no matter it is poll, topic or reply. Otherwise, post will be counted except personal messages and status updates on your forum profile's timeline. Additionally, you might check the guidelines carefully. 

Hello there greetings it's depends on you if you post only for Pool then it's not if your leave a reply that contain a good content our good reply then it will count as a post so it really depends on you what you wanna write on the pool

Hai hello mate. Nice to meet you in this forum. In my opinion it has no take as a post. I think it will be take as a useful and good message apart from you. It is only depends on my opinion. I am not a senior. Wait for the words of seniors.

• +2 1

Well my friend, according to my information, posting a survey is also considered a publication, but I personally prefer to publish something that contains useful information.

Yes, my friend, you can benefit from the poll, the opinion that is inside the forum, but it must be more than 100 letters, and it must be clear to obtain the evaluations by the members until you are given the profits on it, and if he does not get the positive reputation, you are not paid for that Be careful

• +3 1