We can criticise any topic? - Page 43 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ch Ayyan

We can criticise any topic?

Of course, when you see unhelpful posts or posts that contain incorrect information, you have to criticize these posts, and it is your right not to post untrue things here.

I watch most of what is written and what is proposed and what are the responses. It gives you the opportunity to succeed in obtaining certain opportunities

Yes you are right we can criticize any topic if we think it has a point to make corrections and if we know is not up to the standard we are here to make challenges and to make debate on the particular topics in order to have more knowledge and experience to be able to earn more money

From my own perspective, I think that criticising any topic wouldn't be ideal because the platform moderators are here and they are doing their job, moreover, we suppose to make corrections to topics that are out of order instead of criticism them.

Of course, my friend, we can always criticize any topic, but of course we have to be fair and only criticize because there is a logical argument and a good reason, and we have to respect each other and not use any offensive or insulting expressions, for we are in the end one team and we seek to spread benefit and knowledge among everyone.

Our duty is not only to write posts without any consideration for the content of the post that we provide. We must take into account in our writings that they are fair. Good or bad publications give what suits them in terms of response, as well as what suits them from likes.

• +4 1

I think people should post their honest views about particular topic that they agree on or on the topics that they dont. I personally if don't like a certain topic i write and express my views on that... 

You don't always have to be critical, you have to be clear and honest and use simple and easy words. 
You have to focus on the topic at hand and give tips for all beginners to become strong in this forum .

• +1 1

My dear friend, yes, you can criticize here if the issue was not at an acceptable level and give a bad reputation, but as beginners we have to learn well in the world of encrypted currencies in order to gain experience and knowledge and thus we can criticize

• +3 1

As for me, when I see what should be criticized, I present my opinion with all sincerity and transparency and criticize the subject The disagreement in the opinion does not spoil the friendliness of the issue The important thing is that the post does not contain false or offensive information to others, then I will report it.

• +5 1

Of course, my friend, you can criticize any topic on the condition that you state the reason in order to convince the owner of the post with your opinion. It is preferable that it be constructive criticism. Therefore, you can also encourage the topic and agree with the opinion. 

Criticism can be good as it introduces new, different ideas that can be taken into consideration, but without containing harsh and offensive words, I am with constructive criticism that helps in developing ideas.

In fact, my friend .. minds are not alike .. and also knowledge is not equal for everyone .. You can criticize the post, but you must do so in a polite manner and not offend the owner of the topic .. Criticism and suspicion is the torch of knowledge.

Yes, we have the right to criticize any topic, but it must be constructive criticism in order to raise a person's self-confidence and not frustrate him. We have to have a discussion that increases our experiences, but I want a little clarification. The criticism should be informed and knowledgeable. Not everyone should criticize and thank you.

• +4 1

Of course, no creator can be approved without referring to its content. There are some friends who publish a creator whose content is negative and harmful. This point must be made clear to all new friends on this platform

I don't think this is very ideal because the platform moderators are here and they are doing their job, so we most not intervene in there activities, moreover, I think we better correct them than to criticize them, thank you for sharing this important information with us.

Of course you can criticise any post, as long as you can provide an argument. If someone has posted something that you disagree with, it is always healthy to provide criticism and offer the correct data that prove your point. You can always disagree by providing a detailed opinion as well.

i think if we see a topic that not useful and not contain the best information for crypto members and cause problem for forum we must do criticize it because i think its our duty being a member of this forum and if we want to get success always work hard with full honesty not create the meaningless topic.

Of course, we can give our opinion on any topic of criticism, whether it is criticism or not, but we are not allowed to say obscene words because by doing so we would have violated the rules.

Yeah, you're right don't criticize something basic in this forum there are a lot of people make mistakes and to criticize and correct him it is normal to use the word beautiful because harsh words will cause us a warning point

Yes my friend it is our right to criticize any topic which we thinks that it is wrong or not according to the actual facts.. But we are not allowed here to use the wrong words to criticize the create or the topic. We can only comment our ideas about the topic that in our opinion it will be according to this kind. Thanks 

• +1 1

I always look at the bright side of the topics and I do not like criticism because it causes frustration I like to thank the subject first and then if there is something wrong we know the subject in a tactful way and thank him then

As criticism is not good but you should give your valuable suggestions that what you think about the topic and whats your research on that topic, but degrading other is not a good deed. Hoping your best. Thanks.

My friend I think criticism is part of good and constructive things, so if you see any members doing things that are not good then you need to correct it personally if I don't like a certain topic I am writing and expressing my views on that