How to avoid your post will be deleted? - Page 47 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
tienda

How to avoid your post will be deleted?

From what I understand. It is not useful to comment on any publication that does not have information related to the forum because it will later be deleted. As the post is deleted, so is our comment next to it.

Hello friend, if our comment is not important, if it is not like taking information, it is deleted and we have to comment again. We have to be careful so that I can comment with the information I need and provide member information.

All of us are face to face these problema but unfortunately i would say there is not solution for avoiding this problem we can be carefull about that i mean they are deleting posts which are unuseful and unhelpful we should write more helpful

if our post is not deleted, then we need that we should keep this much positive information and knowledge  in our post, because the knowledge and information that is posted will be more successful, otherwise it will get deleted before uploading. 

On 3/20/2020 at 3:19 PM, tienda said:

Hello members, I know that many of us we suffer and frustrated about the deletion of our post. Some times we ask why, what is the reason about that if we follow and we respect the rules....etc I think the reason about that, when we participate in such topics where they dont  respect the rules or talking about anything no related to the goal of this forum, so those topics are SPAM or BAD POST, in the future the admin will clean all those SPAM or BAD TOPICS and will be reduced from our counted post!

I think to avoid that, we should not participate in such topics no constructive, not related to this forum and also repeat topics.  What you think? Do you agree with my analyse?....

As a new member on this platform I agree with your rules and hope that my all other mates will follow your guidelines.

Yes my friend, I have heard a lot about members who delete their posts in the forum, because they are breaking the rules, we just have to abide by the forum rules and everything will be fine.

your post should be effective and informative  for others . If people read it and they say it is useful for them then your post will be effective .there is no guarantee to save all of your post from deleting. Sometime admin find a member who spams  or do something  not acceptable here . He can banne his post and remove his post.

Yes my friend.
The main post may have been deleted, so your comment may also be deleted.
The comment may be inappropriate and has been deleted.
You should think carefully before you put it forward.

Your analysis is logical, and I agree with you, you should not raise topics that are not related to the forum because the talk here is about everything related to cryptocurrencies and the world of crypto, and good and constructive posts are useful and we avoid deletion.

I really believe in Crypto talk. But I will say that. Some of my posts are deleted while following the rules as well. I clearly don't found any reason for the deletion of my some of the post. But I think mistake is from my side.

• +3 1

I agree with you, my friend, about what you have talked about that publications that violate the rules and do not contain useful information and do not concern to talk about cryptocurrencies will be deleted by the moderators and I always encountered a number of those publications
Therefore, I hope the members abide by the rules and not publish anything for their benefit as well

• +1 1

At the beginning, I think the reason for the deletion is to bypass the rules of the forum. But if you do not exceed them and delete your post, the secondary reason may be that you put forward unhelpful or wrong information that does not provide the forum with any relevance, which should be deleted because it will cause unwanted discussions

I agree, of course, but sometimes I see a number of not a few duplicate or similar posts, then inevitably the answers will be almost duplicate. We must first address the posts and then pay attention to the comments.

You write twenty posts every day, and these posts remain for a period of 7 days until you take your profits from them. During this period, moderators examine your posts and evaluate them if they are useful or not. Moderators delete duplicate comments that are outside the forum rules. And to avoid deletion, I advise you.  By offering unique and new ideas and solutions that serve all members of this platform

• +2 1

Hello, yes. The negativity in our work and the deletion of our publications makes us feel tired and some despair but we should not keep that feeling going or until we control it, that it may be our fault or maybe it is spam and fraud. 

Of course, you are right. We must all follow the rules to get a good reputation and avoid deleting the posts and comments that we share here in the forum. I try to learn from expert members as well, to get good reputations and gain useful information.

• +2 1

Hello dear..
I noticed during my follow-up of old and recent posts that there are some posts being deleted, so all replies and posts are deleted ...
Therefore, everyone here in this forum must abide by the rules and conditions that must be followed, accurately understand the topics, and move away from random responses to avoid deleting the post.

Yes my dear friend I agree hydrotechnical completely loss is all about and the subject is the basis of our publications if the subject targeted publications were useful. And if the topic is so absurd and repetitive the publications will be rigid and have no meaning and will soon be partied with the topic

Yes my friend our publications are constantly deleted without knowing the reason, I think to avoid deleting our publications we should pay attention to spelling mistakes and adhere to the rules well

You are right, recently I felt frustrated about the deleting of my topics, but in another hand, I talk to my self and said I should read all topics carefully and save the main ideas in my mind, so after a period of time I will be able to make useful and nonrepeated topics. if you agree or disagree with tell me, please.

@tienda

• +2 1

I do not think that moderators delete any useful post unless its words are incomprehensible or it has grammatical errors. We must avoid duplicate topics even if they are useful and scrutinize the writing and ensure that it is free of grammatical errors.

• +1 1

Dear Friend you have raised a genuine issue of this forum.Newbies mosly face this problem.Your all points indicate the main issue and also gives suggestions for rest this issue.

Very well said mate. I really like it. Such a greatful posts. Keep it up this type posts. First of all very thanks to you for sharing this relevant and informative information to us and into the hands of millions.

• +2 1

Hello everyone, I think that the publication, we may have been deleted when they don't follow the rules, copy and paste, or if you used irrelevant content in the publication or if it contains a potential customer information to others and the broker that he is useless and the main thing if you choose a good topic

Make sure, you are following the rules and regulations of the forum and your post comprises of 100 characters. Make sure your topic content is meaningful, informative and valuable .Make sure , you are not copying the content of others. These are the guidelines you can use to avoid the deletion of your posts. Stay blessed.

• +2 1