How to avoid your post will be deleted? - Page 50 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
tienda

How to avoid your post will be deleted?

Very important question my friend and useful to all users .. I think there are many things that ensure you don't delete the post that follows You Made.. It is the fundamentals, so I have published valuable positive benefit of end-users in this forum .. This publication shall also be in conformity with the regulations and laws provided for by the laws of the management of the site ..And many other important stuff..

• +4 1

Dear, your post is deleted by the members if you have copied and paste it, or your post may be useless or incomprehensible and may have contained inappropriate words and may have been deleted due to the many spelling errors which leads to a lack of understanding of his basic ideas Or even the main ones, so these things must be done in order not to delete by publishing effective topics, valuable ideas, effective participation, selecting the best topics, avoiding spelling mistakes before publication, and be patient and good reputation

• +3 1

I'm not sure which topics are helpful and which are not, so I still choose good topics to respond to, but my count drops the next day. I believe your topic is also useful, but who knows if it will be omitted the next day, because repeat topics make working in this forum difficult. Hopefully, this issue will be resolved soon, and we will be able to work regularly, as we did when we first started working in this forum.

You have to write important publications so that everyone can be attracted to them. 
Write simple and easy words so that everyone can understand them 
Ask experts when facing problems 
Good luck, buddy.

• +3 1

The reason why the post deleted is not reading the rules of this forum, so that make a mistake in our post so the admin deleted it. So we have to read rules.. 

Be careful while chosing a topic. Avoid to chose topic which repeat .Your post must be contain good information .It's free of grammer and spelling mistakes.

There seems to be no assurance that you will be able to save all of your posts from being deleted. If the administrators discover a member who spams or does anything else that isn't appropriate here, they ban him and remove all of his posts and threads, which ensures that if you commented on such a bad guy's forum, your comment will be removed as well.

In my opinion it is too much easy to avoid there posts or comments from deletion. If we have an eye on the rules and regulations then under these we are asked not to make the comments on the irrelevant posts or the posts which are not according to the rules and regulations.. We only look at the topic and comment on it. We don't think about it that either this topic is according to the rules or either it is useful or not. That's why many of our posts are deleted. 

I think the post which is low quality get deleted from the forum. We should post the best we can. Here is a posting criterion that you can follow by reading and understanding.

I agree with you, all of us experience that kind of situation. It is hard to bring back the number of posts, sometimes I still don't know what is the reason of that because some of my posts is quality content.

The only method of not to delleted your post by the foram is that dont do apam thing and use spell checker and Grammer checker, and work hard with consistency, hoping best of luck for you. Thanks.

This is true, my friend. Deleting our posts will cause us some frustration, but we have to be patient and not lose hope. We can avoid deletion by publishing useful, valuable and relevant content on the topic at hand. We also have to stay away from copying and repetition.

I have read a lot of topics in the forum about deleting posts. It seems that almost every member's posts are deleted. So we should contact the administrators to find a suitable solution.

Hi, buddy..
 I agree with you that in order to avoid deletion of our posts or responses you must adhere to the rules of the forum basically 
Work must be done to write topics that are useful to others, non-repetitive and also unique ..
Avoid spam or writing incomprehensible and complex words .

There are so many members in the platform that face posts deletion in the cryptotalk platform because of creating useless posts, so I think that you most make useful posts if really you want to avoid unnecessary posts deletion in the cryptotalk platform, thanks.

Of course I agree with you my friend and your words are completely correct

No post must be approved

There are publications with no scientific benefit about cryptocurrencies

There are also posts that are copied from other members of this forum

You are right, my friend, your words are correct, and I also think to avoid deleting posts, you should avoid spelling and grammatical errors and adhere to the forum rules in order to preserve the posts and work better.

Hello my friend how are you I hope you are fine and good health. Yes my friend these are the reasons that may be the reason for deleting our posts. Also, when we make spelling mistakes, our post is deleted. And when we present a detective who has nothing to do with the encrypted currencies and also has nothing to do with this extension, of course, our publication will be deleted. Thank you my friend for the wonderful post. Good luck everyone.

• +5 1

So the advice is not to participate in unconstructive topics that have nothing to do with the forum?

This is really difficult, for me as new because 2 of my comments have been deleted so far, and I still don't even know what comments they were and why.

Admins do that to keep the forum level always high, full of knowledge and away from spammers or zero value posts. That's what keeps this forum in the top of its field.

• +3 1

Before starting to write the post, we must adhere to some rules, including writing in an easy manner and using clear and simple terms that everyone can understand, and also to be a useful and purposeful post and not be too short or vague, and also to help people in the forum and avoid long topics that lead to boredom and not complete them.

Indeed I concur with you in the event that we remark on post which are not useful or not up to the norm in opportunity approaching the post will be erased and our answers also will be erased , so to maintain a strategic distance from post erasure we ought to consistently ensure we answer to helpful and useful post

• +5 1

We just have to stay away from posts with unhelpful content and repeated posts, and we must not comment on topics that violate the rules of the forum, because they will be deleted, and therefore our comment on them will be deleted along with them. 

Hello my friend, I am new here, and as you say, I agree with you. The posts will be deleted because they violate the laws or if they are useless, and sometimes they are deleted if they have many misspellings or they were copied from our friends here in the country, so we must take care.