How to avoid your post will be deleted? - Page 40 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
tienda

How to avoid your post will be deleted?

It is true. Your words are realistic. We must abide by the rules and laws in our publications and not comment on topics that violate the rules or contain bad information

Hello dear friend, yes, whenever we respect the rules and search for useful topics to respond and comment on, we reduce the number of deleted posts.

There's just one thing to do to avoid getting your posts deleted  and creating useful topics correctly and making useful, informative and educative posts.

choosing the post forwarding reply is the most important thing because the only Post with good content will survive and so our reply will that means we should choose the topics very carefully

In my opinion if we make useful and new informative posts then our posts are never deleted. If we make useless posts then our posts are can be deleted. So,I want to always make useful posts for always working crypto currency. 

It is true, that the topics that are not useful are deleted so that they are not only a source of reading, but rather a reading and benefit, and we must work within the rules for good writing and creating a useful and thank you

Well said mates, unlike me, none of my post have been deleted since I have started working on this forum due to the fact that  I always make sure I follow the rules and regulations guiding creation of post such as it most be more than hundred characters and so on. More greetings mate, have a nice day.

There are some simple methods I think which can be prove to be beneficial interns of.avoiding our posts to get deleted and the most important among them is the material or quality of content we write because it reflects the level of knowledge we have.

Gentleman this is very easy to avoid your post from the delete I want to suggest you that you should to use the good material in your post that is very beneficial for the members of this form to get the knowledge and this will prevent you to delete your post

Greetings to you my friend, you wrote useful advice to all members, we must write comments on topics with useful and unique content, because topics with duplicate content and not useful may be deleted, so the comments on this post will be deleted and will not be counted on the you Bit.

Your words are correct. The rules must be fully adhered to and respected, in order to avoid deleting posts and comments, and new topics must be created in order to achieve great benefit in the forum. 

Things to do to avoid your comments being deleted:

- don't post on a topic that is new because more likely they are vulnerable to be removed unless the topic is a great topic.

- don't quote someone's reply if you see that his/her reply is trash because if his/her reply gets deleted and you quoted it your reply will be deleted also, might mention that member.

- importantly reply to a topic you know and can share a reply that has a good argument and useful.

- check your grammar and spelling.

For me, this is the guide that I follow to avoid my replies being deleted, good luck guys.

For one to avoid deletion of posts you make you will really need to focus on the content and quality of your posts before even posting it. When you make a post that is too long and not easy to understand then you might eventually get such post deleted make it short with great contents

I have come across this deletion of my post but the best advice I can give a member so that their posts will not get deleted is to make sure that the contents of their posts is very constructive and does not break the rules and regulations of the forum so that members can benefit from it.

I understand very well, the truth is that if I think this is a good publication, since those that do not have a specific useful topic can easily be taken as a spam or worthless publication, the best we can do is know which publications to react to be accounted for for payment. 

• +1 1

I suggest that we should be aware if the topic is useful and related to the platform,  if it is informative and helpful to the users and for the platform itself. Be mindful and choose topics that is all about the forum. So, always read the post completely then only respond to them.

I am new on this forum. I am making our posts useful and helpful to the other members. I am working very hard to earn money and gain knowledge about this forum. This forum is real and trystful. This forum is good for earning and learning at the same time.

To avoid delete your topics or post your should think first if it is important or have a knowledge or not, just think first before you click, give your all good information and the important is don’t copy others topic.

This form is a very good form and if you make a small mistake on it, then your post admin will delete it So it is better that before you post, go to the about section and read its rules and regulations It is very beneficial for you 

You are right  friend  commenting  on useless  topics  is one of the main  reason  of deleating  our posts. we should  make  it confirm first  the post on which  we are  commenting  is useful.

My advice to you when you do not have useful, important and new information about digital currencies is not to create new posts and just comment on others' posts, or you can conduct research on the Internet for interesting information on cryptocurrencies and write posts about it. And of course, you must abide by the forum rules.

• +3 1

Yes you are right and i agree with you. If the admin deletes its post our post is also deleted and we should avoid posting in repeated post.

To avoid deleting your post, one of them is spamming the topic and the other one is you posted in a topic that got deleted so your post got deleted with it too.

I am very greatfull to you for this information because i am new here so it helps me alot and we should strongly follow the rules here so their will be no chance of deletion post.

Dear i think when we post or create a meaningful content or something different or new then we will never be bann from this platform. This platform just wants your own creativity not any copyright information or material.