How to avoid your post will be deleted? - Page 32 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
tienda

How to avoid your post will be deleted?

Yes right dear we should always talk about the related topics which topics give others information and increase knowledge positively not a negatively effect we will try to.comments on good topics and if we comments good then our post be counted and no chance to deleted .

• +3 1

My dear you can save your post to delete by the moderators if you will post a good and helpful comments and write good words about the forum and related with the topic you should learn before to post anything my dear try to work hard  and write about the best ideas then your post will never be delete its necessory to know where you should post  and when you have to post you need to know everything.

• Useful or interesting 1

As far as I know our topic gets deleted when we create unnecessary or useless contents. Also we need to make sure that our comments exceeds more than 100 characters. So, need to be aware what we are posting. 

• +2 1

There are many reason for deleting post, in one of them is plesurism second one us cut past copy of other links . avoid all the things then you can enjoy the forum, do same thing new to proper miner then your post cant avoid by the forum.

• +2 1

I try to always adhere to the rules of the forum, whether by choosing a simple roll or a topic of good value for me, and I am surprised by the deletion, but I do not lose hope, I always try, the forum is wonderful and it is worth staying here and working harder

If your content have the quality to provide information to other and you are act like a members who never violate the law of the forum so all your post will be safe not to be deleted

@tienda Yes you are correct . Our posts will not be deleted if we keep our posts simple and valuable. Crypto deletes them unnecessarily. Frequently used posts are deleted. 

Dear friend according to my opinion I think that our post be deleted if we do not follow the rules and make the mistakes so in this way we faced a lot of problems and the admin may be deleted post.

• +2 1

Yes you are right. Some members create duplicate topic and that can be not under the forum rules. And moderators delete that kind of repetitive post. If we comment on this topic, then our comments are also deleted by the admin. This can be happen. Also if you do useless and irrelevant comments, then also your comments can be deleted. So keep posting useful comments and not to choose repetitive post. 

• +3 1

Your expression on my topic and thank you for that, of course the main reason or one of the causes about the deletion of our post, are when we participate on spam or bad topics not related to the goal of this forum. 

• +1 1

I think that your opinion is a little right, but we should not be upset when our post is deleted because it may have been repeated a lot earlier, so the moderators scared the repetition and not very disappointed.

Of course I agree with you.

The posts should be related first to the section and secondly in the forum, and be relevant and useful and not to share things without full knowledge about them

• +1 1

Yes of course i am totally agree with you and not repeating the any topic if will be already available so second not making and crypto rule not broken in this forum if you rule not follow then you can banned so safe side choice then you safe

• +2 1

It is clear from your post that we must focus and scrutinize the posts that we should comment on because bad posts will be deleted and of course our comments will be deleted with them Thank you for the clarification.

• +2 1

The truth is I also think the same, we must be honestly aware of what we are publishing and what theme we have to create, many times they want to do theme after theme without knowing that what matters is to add value! As long as we follow the Cyrptotalk rules and add value to the forum we don't have to worry!

• +2 1

Hello my friend, I think that the matter is related to the quality of the posts, as some publications do not have any meaning, benefit, or violation of the rules and laws, and some people respond to them, so the posts are deleted with responses, so we must choose important topics to publish and also choose important topics to comment on, and in this way the post or comment will not be deleted.

I don't really think about which topics are useful and which are not, because I will always choose a good topic for my answer, but the next day my score will decrease, I think your title is still useful. Is. Yes. I have been working on the platform for some time now, I hope this problem will be resolved soon and we will be able to work as usual while working on the platform.

• +2 1

Yes dear you are right when we post usefull and informative for others then no chance to delet it .When we use change topic about the forum and others just frustrated from ur post than your post will be delet and no count in it .Always we should prefer good topics that helpfull others not a irritate to others.

• +2 1

In this forum as a newbie due to my own understanding, most of us Don't read the topics well be for answers it, that is the

Mejor problem we are facing. That is why some post are being deleted or some are scammers and also fraudsters i mean

Due to my own understanding. 

• +2 1

Hello my dear friend, I have wanted your create answer always information about topic our post for deleted. Do the making but your cannot take the all your post not be deleted. I have wish you best of luck. 

• +2 1

Always create content filled, quality, relevant and useful posts. Do  a thorough research and study about the topic you post.Make sure no one have created the same post before.

some time recently posting your post look within the gathering with that subject so that on the off chance that existing from prior can mindful you since due to same subjects post get erased and comments moreover get erased essentially and in the event that bizarre comments are made.

• +2 1

Selection of topics is another key thing to give utmost priority to avert you from posting on repetitive topics or less standard topics which might soon be deleted and your post got deleted too. Choose a good, constructive topic that has lasted for several days and has good numbers of replies.

• +2 1

On 3/20/2020 at 3:19 PM, tienda said:

Hello members, I know that many of us we suffer and frustrated about the deletion of our post. Some times we ask why, what is the reason about that if we follow and we respect the rules....etc I think the reason about that, when we participate in such topics where they dont  respect the rules or talking about anything no related to the goal of this forum, so those topics are SPAM or BAD POST, in the future the admin will clean all those SPAM or BAD TOPICS and will be reduced from our counted post!

I think to avoid that, we should not participate in such topics no constructive, not related to this forum and also repeat topics.  What you think? Do you agree with my analyse?....

Yes, ofcourse my dear sir @tienda, i am strongly agree with your points.

I am new here and i have no experience about this. But i think that we should avoid simple mistakes and bad words. We should avoid copy paste. Our  post should be related to the goal. And we should follow to seniors and rules of this forum. Like you. Thanks all of you. 😊

• +2 1

The posts will be deleted for many reasons and the forum made clear that no duplicates are accepted, no spam either and no plagiarism. These are the reasons a post will be deleted, also a mistake in the section that the post was placed is another good reason.

• +2 1