Do you understand the difference between digital money and crypto currencies? - Page 18 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
johant123

Do you understand the difference between digital money and crypto currencies?

Digital currency means money flowing over networks in digital form. Digital money is usually supported by central banks. Think of the euro or the dollar
Can.
Cryptocurrency is a type of money that depends on cryptography. Usually there is a decentralized system as the basis (instead of the support of the central authority).

Thank you for this really great topic. I didn't know the difference. I thought it the same because I am still a beginner and learning ... Please tell us how to use each one and where and thank you again

Dear friend thanks for the sharing information and about the both currency and tell the him about the forum and I am also looking forward to a bright future for this forum and both currency digital and crypto is too good and make money in this forum. 

• +2 1

I agree with you, there is a difference between cryptocurrencies and digital currencies, first in terms of the encrypted system, following a decentralized system, unlike digital and digital, as an alternative to paper.

Of course, my friend, the difference between digital currencies and cryptocurrencies is a very big difference. Digital currencies, of course, are money across networks. Digital forms, but cryptocurrencies come on as a form of money.Also, thank you, my dear, for having presented a topic well

Thanks for your topic dear before your topic i didn't knew much about digital money and cryptocurrencies but after reading posts of seniors on your topic i gained much knowledge about it

Thank you for this great content.  In fact, I did not know that there was a difference between digital currency and cryptocurrency.  We have to read a lot of research in order to gain more knowledge. Every day I learn something new in this wonderful forum.

• +3 1

You explained nicely but not perfect .you mix both concept .In my point of view digital money exactly means money consist series of digits like 0 and 1 etc its means bitcoin value always in numbers except of it there is no any existence of bitcoin later we covert it another currency.so this cryptocurrency is digital money.if anybody disagree discuss more with me.

On 3/20/2020 at 10:18 AM, johant123 said:

Reading the posts here, it seems like many don't understand the difference between digital money and crypto currencies.

Digital money is money flowing across networks in digital form. That can be everything, but usually is digital fiat money, backed by central banks. Think of Euros or dollars, but then in electronic form, instead of printed on paper. The channel is encrypted, as are usually the transactions, but the currency does not rely on it.

Crypto currencies are a form of money relying on cryptography, and usually having a decentralized system as basis (instead of backing by a central authority). In contrast with generic digital money, crypto currencies derive their safety from the non-repudiation of crypto transactions.

So where you can have a bank account with digital money, stored in one place, somewhere in a database, your crypto coins typically rely on decentralized storage, and encrypted transactions.

Thanks for sharing this grate information as a beginner that just joined the platform I could not know or understand the different between digital money and crypto currency because I always get confused all the time but according to this explanation I could differentiate between crypto currency and digital money

Digital currencies are currencies that you can use to buy many things in your daily life.The cryptocurrencies we are trading in mean BTC, ETH, LTC and digital means our known currency alternatives like USD and you can convert them to digital currency

Yes my friend I know the difference between the cryptocurrency and the digital currency actually the cryptocurrency is the type of digital currency and cryptocurrency has become popular in these days in all over the world and everyone want to adopt it

• +4 1

gentleman I know about the difference between the cryptocurrency and the digital currency and one thing I want to tell you that the digital currency is also famous in these days and cryptocurrency is a type of digital currency

• +4 1

Before reading this topics to be honest I didn't knew the difference between to currencies thanks for sharing such a good topic you cleared my mind with this topic hopefully many to come from you like that 

Yes, I know the difference between cryptocurrecy and paper money or better say digital currency and  cryptocurrecy, I know that cryptocurrecy are not backed by any financial institution and they are decentralized, meaning that know single person has total control over it while digital currency are backed by there country Centra banks.

You are right, many of us do not differentiate between digital money and cryptocurrencies, although the two terms are close to each other, thank you for this important clarification to us.

• +1 1

My dear friend, there is no difference between digital currency and cryptocurrency, as both are traded over the Internet, but forum members call it the cryptocurrency.

• +2 1

Yes mate I have got some experience from your post about digital and crypto currency money, which I don't really know them before but now with the help of this great platform you have thought us about digital and crypto currency money.

• +4 1

Welcome my friend, thank you for this post. You have revealed to us the difference between cryptocurrencies and digital currencies. Many of us do not understand the difference between them.

• +1 1

You wrote useful, easy-to-understand information. It is true that digital currencies can be exchanged across the world easily, but they need real bank accounts. Crypto currency can be exchanged into any currency we want and transferred without the need for bank accounts.

• +1 1

Thanks for this information .

Now I able to differentiate between the digital currency and cryptocurrency.

Digital currency is backed to bank.

Compliments to all.

If you like my post then give me a like ❤️.

This is one of the most important points in the cryptographic world, since if you do not know the difference between these two you do not know anything, it is very important to know that fiat money is very different from cryptocurrency, it may be that fiat currencies can be made transfers, but they have limitations such as international transactions, a very large interest is charged, more than with cryptocurrencies the same amount is charged if you want to send it from here to Japan, they will not charge you so much and in an encrypted network I have indecipherable, this creates as much security as possible.

• +1 1

Thank you so much for this educational topic, as I and most of the forum members have wondered about the difference between the digital currency and the crypto currency. Keep it up with the great work.

• +2 1

I think that paper currencies will never be abandoned and permanent dependence will remain in life on them and cryptocurrencies will have a very simple role in some purchases in the countries of the world

• +1 1

well I think the main difference is the fact that digital currencies are centralised while cryptocurrency as the name implies completely decentralized and backed by the technology that invented it

• +1 1

Their us huge difference between digital currency and Crypto currency . digital currency in the shape of paper .but Crypto currency is  getting from internet that this platform give us.