Do you understand the difference between digital money and crypto currencies? - Page 26 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
johant123

Do you understand the difference between digital money and crypto currencies?

Dear members is it different digital currency and the crypto currency because i do not have knowledge about it dear members i think crypto currency is also called digital currency please clear my confusion about this problem.

• +2 1

Thank you, my dear friend, it is really valuable information, since I really did not know what the difference is between digital money and cryptocurrencies, and I think that this applies to most members of the forum, especially beginners, but now I have known the difference between them through this forum and through your wonderful, valuable and rich consultant. 

Presently, I have truly perceived the primary contrast among advanced and cryptographic forms of money. The maker of this posts has depicted in simple and justifiable manner. This posts would most likely profit each individual from this discussion. Continue to post helpful posts.

Hello my friend
Thank you for this great article
Indeed, cryptocurrencies are attracting me and I want to learn more about them
Good luck to you

I applaud you for this post. It has helped me a lot because I used to think that cryptocurrency meant digital money, but after reading this, I realized that I was mistaken. Thank you so much.

Presently, I have truly perceived the primary contrast among advanced and cryptographic forms of money. The maker of this posts has depicted in simple and justifiable manner. This posts would most likely profit each individual from this discussion. Continue to post helpful posts.

Digital currencies are like paper currencies, they are
A numerical value for those securities and have a bank centralization
As for cryptocurrencies, they are like stocks and have no banking center

Thank you for sharing this valuable information with us, many members use the term digital currencies instead of cryptocurrencies, and this is a big mistake. Everyone should pay attention and correct their thoughts, good luck.

• +3 1

Thank you for clarifying the differences between digital and cryptocurrencies in such a simple and straightforward manner. To add on, digital money is fiat funds circulating electronically, while cryptocurrency is the currency of the internet and does not have a tangible paper currency. @shakeelsherpao

Thank you very much for your topic.

That's right, the digital money is like Visa card and Master card, it's just a real money but you can use it online.

But the cryptocurrencies is another concept, and It's like Bitcoin and Satoshi.

Thanks for the information that you provided.

Obviously, cryptocurrency is different from digital currency but must of the members of this platform more precisely the new and the members of the world of cryptography as a whole, but this post have really differentiate between cryptocurrency and digital currency.

Not really many, but I know a little about this topic, but to strive to know everything about this subject correctly and better.  But I have a little knowledge about this topic and I think it is enough for the time being only . But I will learn and know everything about it

Yes, my friend, there is a big difference between digital currencies and cryptocurrencies. Cryptocurrencies exist only on the Internet. As for digital currencies, they are papers that are on the ground.

Wow this is really nice , you actually explained everything about the two currencies and with your explanation I under everything about the two currencies and I now know the difference between them.

This is right. There is a significant distinction between digital money and cryptocurrency, in that digital money has a physical counterpart in the form of paper, whereas cryptocurrencies exist only in the virtual universe.

Thank you for this information, of course there is a difference between cryptocurrencies and digital money as cryptocurrencies are only found in the world of the Internet, as for digital money, it has an alternative to the ground in the form of paper.

Hi bro, thank you for this information! Yes, the fact is that cryptocurrency is like digital money, but it is not. Digital money is Fiat, which has the ability to exist on the Internet, and which is managed by banks, and cryptocurrency is already freedom of action! You described it correctly, thank you!

thanks dear for your information and you are explained very well the difference between digital currency and crypto currencies and you know what dear i joined this platform just a 1 and half month ago so i consider both term same but after reading your post i am able to know that these two are two different term and used for different purpose thank you

Digital money is money flowing across networks in digital form. Think of Euros or Dollars, but then in electronic form, instead of printed on paper. The channel is encrypted, as are usually the transactions, but the currency does not rely on it.

Crypto currencies are form of money relying on cryptography, and usually having a decentralized system as basis (instead of backing by a central authority). In contrast with generic digital money, crypto currencies derive their safety from the non-repudiation of crypto transactions.

Hi bro, thank you for this information! Yes, the fact is that cryptocurrency is like digital money, but it is not. Digital money is Fiat, which has the ability to exist on the Internet, and which is managed by banks, and cryptocurrency is already freedom of action! You described it correctly, thank you!

In fact, I did not think about this until after I read the title.

I think the difference is clear. As I understood it, digital currencies are the same as paper currencies, but they are traded via the Internet or electronic mediums such as a Visa card or Google card.

While the cryptocurrency is an unreal currency that is just around you on the data network.

• +2 1

Digital currency is fiat currency in digital form issued by banks because it is impossible for all fiat to be printed on paper. Whereas cryptocurrency is a currency created with a strong graphical crypto to secure financial transactions, control the creation of additional units, and verify additional assets, it is generally decentralized.

Thanks for the good explanation. I didn't know this valuable information.
I have added to our information something useful and new.
(The difference between digital currencies and cryptocurrencies that can be added to digital currency is that fiat money flows electronically while the cryptocurrency is the internet currency and does not contain an actual fiat currency.)
Thanks for the benefit

Really, it is a topic worth reading, but I noticed that the forum administrators consider the term digital currencies the same as cryptocurrencies. Decentralization of cryptocurrencies makes them safer in trading and maintaining them.

• +3 1

In fact, I did not know the difference much between digital money and cryptocurrencies, but after reading your wonderful post I was able to differentiate them, that this post is very useful, especially for novice members who do not have enough experience in this field.