Do you understand the difference between digital money and crypto currencies? - Page 17 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
johant123

Do you understand the difference between digital money and crypto currencies?

Most money can be digitalized, fiat money can be digital money  just like Visa card and Paypal but not all money can be crypto, there is no tangible version of crypto currency, it is just a concept that is available online. 

• +1 1

thanks for the great information and it is really useful everything is well explained and well organized

Yes you are right the diffrence between the both currencies is very minute very minor diffrence is present between the both the digital money is floated only in digital form in simple its raw content will be some digital netwrk and crypto currency are also a digital form of currency whose values depends upon sharre market behavior. 

• +2 1

Thank you very much, actually I was searching for this kind of post. I was willing to know about such kind of information here so that I will enjoy reading and get knowledge too. I understand that crypted money means cryptocurrency and that the money from centralized bank is called digital money in bank account or in digital wallet.

The money has an alternative on the ground in the form of papers, while cryptocurrencies are present in the world. Digital currency is a transaction through our bank which is controlled by our central bank and the currency is a digital market system. Digital currency is that currency which operate digitally and crypto also operate digitally. Yes, I understand that they have and what is the difference between digital currencies and cryptocurrencies.

Many many thanks for this topic. According to my knowledge digital  money has an alternative on the ground in the form of papers, while cryptocurrencies are present in the world of the Internet only. Cryptocurrencies DNT convert into physical money .

A great clarification and great contribution dear, it is good that we also know that cryptos have a variable price, they can go up in value or also go down but we have to know that in order to earn with these cryptos we must analyze and study them.

Welcome my friend, thanks for the useful post. I was one of the people who did not know what the difference was between cryptocurrencies and digital currencies, and because thanks to the useful publication I knew thank you

Thank you, friend, for this beautiful gesture and the publication of high quality, in short, here you have explained briefly about cryptocurrencies that beginners do not have much knowledge of, and I hope that you will always give us such information that we can benefit from, have a good time.

You depict well about cryptographic money eve I don't think about it before I consider digital forms of money and computerized monetary standards same. Much obliged to you.

I think the main difference is the decentralization of cryptocurrencies. Its dealings are not subject to a third party. It is based on peer-to-peer technology. As for electronic currencies, they are ordinary currencies printed electronically.

Cryptocurrencies can be categorized under digital currencies because they are very similar to each another one. For example you can not touch them because they are non-physical. they are used for making transactions in the internet and so on.

• +1 1

With respect to me, advanced monetary forms, they may incorporate the dollar, euro, rubles. Truly, I comprehend that they have and what is the distinction between advanced monetary forms and digital currencies

First of all, thank you for sharing this interesting information with all of us, we must take into account that in a certain way we have to make things in the forum work in the correct way, how this or what I am referring to, that digital money is the that is backed by banks or state entities which handle the money, but crypto is decentralized which it does and allows all of us to have a better management of our money since we do not have to account to any bank for the money. which we have, the most important thing is to make sure this is maintained since there are many companies that want crypto to be centralized if they manage to do that it would lose all the essence that crypto has. 

The term virtual forex is frequently used here inside the forum on the basis that it's far the cryptocurrency,this is a mistake that I desire contributors to accurate,as a ways as i recognise the crypto currencies are the only who gave us a virtual cash or actual cash.Cryptocurrency is likewise virtual cash, but mainstream of digital money is not cryptocurrencies,it is fiat cash

I would say that, as for me, digital currencies, they can include dollars, euros, rubles.  Yes, I understand what the difference is between digital currency and cryptocurrencies to them. Thank you so much for this educational post because it made me and all the members of the forum think about the difference between digital currency and cryptocurrency.  Keep us educated with this useful topic. Thanks guys.

On 20/03/2020 at 2:18 PM, johant123 said:

Reading the posts here, it seems like many don't understand the difference between digital money and crypto currencies.

Digital money is money flowing across networks in digital form. That can be everything, but usually is digital fiat money, backed by central banks. Think of Euros or dollars, but then in electronic form, instead of printed on paper. The channel is encrypted, as are usually the transactions, but the currency does not rely on it.

Crypto currencies are a form of money relying on cryptography, and usually having a decentralized system as basis (instead of backing by a central authority). In contrast with generic digital money, crypto currencies derive their safety from the non-repudiation of crypto transactions.

So where you can have a bank account with digital money, stored in one place, somewhere in a database, your crypto coins typically rely on decentralized storage, and encrypted transactions.

Thank you for giving us one of the better knowledge about onlince currencies according to me now a days the demand of online currencies is increasing day by day and crypto currencies is one of the best medium of exchange 

• +2 1

Before now I thought cryptography is as same as E-money but now I've gotten a clear idea about the difference and similarities. Thanks for the guide as it has educate me more.

Edited by Angeln20

Digital money are usually backed by banks because they are in digital form of the normal currency, while cryptocurrencies are coins of crypto that can be transferred with the help of a wallet 

Thank you for this important information, but I want to ask a question, can we buy and sell real estate and other matters by dealing in cryptocurrencies, or we also need brokers for such a matter.

Thank you for this useful information, my friend, because I am a beginner here and I want to gain more information about cryptocurrencies. Your advice may help me create useful content.

Thankyou for this educational post

The difference between digital money and Crypto Currencies.

In this term the digital money is often used in fourm on the basic of cryptocurrency.Digital money is prize.And crypto currincues I don,t know.

Priviously i was not aware of this type of information because i am new here now i am getting different information about Cryptoworld day by day and i am sure its very valuable information for me and for also others so Thankyou so much for this great knowledge.

I work by investing. We make good income by investing. We collect different tokens and sell them if prices go up. BTC is the most popular currency. BTC LTC, ETH are the ones everyone likes when they work on crypto currencies

Thank you, my friend, I did not know this information, I am still a beginner and I lack a lot of information and I am learning from the topics of the old members