Is carona virus is the reason for less active members on the forum. - Page 30 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ch Ayyan

Is carona virus is the reason for less active members on the forum.

It is the cause of great panic and fear for the whole world In addition to the virus, not allowing new registrations inside the forum, this resulted in reducing the number of posts in the forum

Due to corona virus everyone is in quarantine and not going on works. As every one is at home and free, all of them seeking for online works. The members of this forum increased due to corona virus. 

No i don't think so because during corana viris people have more  time to spend  here .This is a good ways to spend more time here and to earn more from during lock down .The silenc over here is becaus registrations were off and the administration is clearing the forum  deleting posts etc so that's not. 

No dear i never think that carano virus attract to live active on this forum. Since when the school, college, universities off due to carona virus, the number of member increase due to spent your time. Its not possible to less number of active member due to COVID-19

Well mate,I think during the Corona virus members of the forum become very active, Because it keeps them working all the time to get more knowledge,And also Corona virus also make some members to be less active because do could not consetrate with cryptocurrencies world.

Actually, this is the best time for people to be active in the forum as everyone are forced to be at home, so we can find lot of time now than before. I think the participation has decreased because moderators had deleted  many spammers and due to the fall in the cryptomarket.

Coronavirus is the reason The panic witnessed by the crypto trading market, led to a big sale, the price fell by half and more, came after the spread of the Corona virus

I think no because nowadays people are in house. And they are free they have no work. I think due to privacy policy some members don't follow the rules and admin block him.

I m not sure it is the opposite there should be more participation, because all people are forced to be in the house because of corona virus

I don't agree with you. Because when the corona virus spread, everyone was living at home. Basically, it was not possible to stay out then. So everyone was working online during quarantine. I think a lot of people have contributed to this forum for this difficult time. For those who have lost their jobs, this forum has been very helpful.

I do not think that at all, but quite the opposite, in my opinion, the Corona virus is one of the reasons for the inflation of the cryptocurrency market in the past period, many people have stopped their work and frozen their money, the world of crypto was the best solution where you will not have to mix with anyone and all your work is done through the internet.

• +1 1

On 3/20/2020 at 11:52 AM, Ch Ayyan said:

Because  of carona  virus there is silence  every  where in markets , school,  offices ,airports ,tourist places, schools etc. Is carona virus  is also the reason  for silence  in cryptotalk? 

It's not reason because people mostly spend there time at home and the internet is available 24/7 hours and they can use it because the lockdown he is fully free and they can use the forum so corona virus is not reason 

Yes maybe its a reason of less active members in crypto because in this pandemic many people are facing very difficulties in their lives that's why its make a reason of less members in crypto but i think now tha situations is so much stable we should do work regularly on crypto

It could be.Because we are having a kind of bad time where none of us are sure about our own lives.In such a situation, though, everyone is having a hard time spending their days,but making money has become more important for everyone. Because now there are many who do not have a job. They are spending their time just sitting at home. It has become very difficult for them to run their family. There is also no source of income to meet their daily needs. I think they are looking for a source to work for.Again, one of the reasons for not having an active member can be that many people are suffering from depression and maybe they're having a hard time with different things. This may be the reason why the activity of the members in this forum has decreased a little.

Sorry but I think due corona virus people had much more time to earn on internet and on this forum. Most of the business are close so people are trying to earn money online. So that's why they headed towards this forum

Leople should be more active on this platform due to Corona virus because everyone is at home and has alot of free timw to spent here. I don't understand why its completely opposite, in reality.

I think the corona virus affected more the crypto currency and it also effect its number of customers because its earning goes too down and thats the reason more number of customers did not active on the crypto forum.

I don't think so. There is huge traffic for work and every day we see many new topic on this platform. This show that people are working on this platform with active minds and I am not feel any silence on this cryptotalk forum. Everyone doing his own work. The second reason is that we communicate with other people by replying on their posts and topics.

Indeed I think your correct Covid harm all world, presently all administration stop all exercises, its belongings our crypto talk gathering likewise on the grounds that couple of days back we procure around 3$ dollars every day, except now the tally is diminish on the grounds that bitcoin costs drop, and I think another explanation is continuesly erasing post since this discussion cleaning discussion so we face this issue, possibly soon all individuals start work typically

May be but not sure because in this corona situation because everyone is at home. That's why everyone is free at home  people have even more time spend at internet and online work so,  this platform is best because even at home, we can do work on this platform.

Now every one is working online sitting at home. Corona is not a reason for less active people on this forum.

• +3 1

No, which platform has no effect on Karuna virus because people have participated in large numbers here .Because people were freed from work here, because of this, they joined this platform if they think of online earning. 

No this is not a reason most of peoples are not taking interest in online working or in any platform   they just feel bored and laziness but they do not know that they can give some time to this platform and they can earn money they can also gain knowledge.

• +1 1

Yes it is true covid-19 has effected all over the world. International markets has clashed. It has effected our daily life routines. But I don't think that covid-19 can effect this forum activities and even people are joining this forum because they have no work to do in their daily lives. And thanks to cryptotalk which has provided us these opportunities in this difficult time. 

On 3/20/2020 at 11:52 AM, Ch Ayyan said:

Because  of carona  virus there is silence  every  where in markets , school,  offices ,airports ,tourist places, schools etc. Is carona virus  is also the reason  for silence  in cryptotalk? 

Dear @Ch Ayyan I think the reason for the less activity was the fact that the crypto market crashed and therefore many people moved away from this forum to focus on their health and their regular jobs which they are now working from home. But i think that despite the crash and the inactivity of members that the forum is still getting a good amount of users that are joining and users that are active and the traffic seems to be good. And it seems to be picking up a lot now. The forum is very busy lately.     @manu11    Good luck

This pandemic has affected every aspect of life and economy of the world but to a surprise it hasnt affected cryptocurrencies that much. Crypto hasnt loss its value much. I dont think so that number of posts in the forum is reduced by pandemic but rather because of its change in policy regarding ratings. Before the person giving rating were paid, so people used to post and then give ratings to their post comments but now the policy has changed and the person recieving rating will be paid. I think this policy has led to decline in posts but now we have only genuine ratings and posts. So its a great change by moderators or admins of the forum.