Is carona virus is the reason for less active members on the forum. - Page 9 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ch Ayyan

Is carona virus is the reason for less active members on the forum.

I do not think that the Corona virus caused the decrease in activity on the forum because each of us can follow his work on the forum at his home without mixing with anyone

Covid-19 invaded all world in a very surprised way. Everything has been tremendously affected by the virus; all activities in all sectors have been decreased because of it. Cryptotalk forum is one of those activities, there are less posts than before the pandemia. All of us expect it may pass soon to recover our daily life activity in normality.   

The Corona virus has affected all economic fields in the world and has caused major losses to all countries due to the great disruption that occurred, and the field of cryptocurrencies was also affected by the withdrawal of their investments from cryptocurrencies in order to be safe during this epidemic.  In my opinion, the silence that occurred in Crypto Talk during the height of the Corona virus was due to fear of disease and also because the forum had banned all new members.

I think that corona virus even it was bad time for all countries and all members here but on the other hand it gave a great chance for others to find a good thing to work on and earn money while they are staying at their houses. Because we knew how much people had to stay at their houses to keep themselves and their families safe.

So I think that even the prices where down but it stills better than nothing for those who kept in home.

Edited by Omar98
missing a letter (i) in the word (in)

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Yes you are right that corona virus disturb all the world especially disturb those things which are physically done like gathering in the school, marriage hall, markets but crypto is the online work so i think there is no difficult to join or work here. So corona is not reason to not working here.

Well. I don't think that the corona pandemic has any business with the forum.  Infact it should be the right time to see active members online because of the knockdown. But I strongly believe that it has everything to do with the Depriciation   in the price of crypto currencies 

quite feasible, many people are in hassle and going through this trouble, in order that can be one of the reasons for less active contributors.

Hey mate. Corona virus indirectly is the reason for less active members. Due to the disease the crypto market went down and the value of bitcoin has reduced. The forum started deleting post and remove some accounts. So corona virus indirectly affected the forum.

Not maybe because in the time of lockdown everyone were free  and crypto  need much time so i dont think corona is the reason of less members. 

• +2 1

On 3/20/2020 at 12:52 PM, Ch Ayyan said:

Because  of carona  virus there is silence  every  where in markets , school,  offices ,airports ,tourist places, schools etc. Is carona virus  is also the reason  for silence  in cryptotalk? 

Hey mate, thanks for your interesting post, yes corona virus damage the whole word and sector, it's impact also fall in cryptotalk forum but at the moment cryptotalk forum all the member are active because they start a new campaign. Now this campaign will go for long time.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Hello friend, I don't think so. It is true that the Corona Virus has devastated the schools, markets and public places. It has also limited people to homes. Because people are free in their homes and finding some online jobs, so that there might be come a large number of new members.

Man is prone to error.

If you see any errors in my post, please correct me.

I will be very grateful to you. 🥰❤️

Absolutely corona virus switch down more business worldwide and less the population of crypt currency market that case low price in crytop currency market 

Example BTC from 10000$ to 6000$, LTC from 75$ too 35$

Maybe corona is the reason for the closing of market, schools, malls, colleges, etc. But in my opinion corona have  not make any effect on the number of members of cryptotalk because due to the corona virus peoples are at home and they much use their time on internet. They use internet and work on cryptotalk and many other sites. I think due to corona virus the number of members increase at that time.

Yes Its True Corona Virus affected all the world badly.It also affected the markets no matter of which kind it is. So the the people working at cryptotalk are also got affected by Corona Virus. All the cryptocurrency remain down during this lockdown so definitely virus has a great affect on this forum as well.Stay Safe and Stay Blessed!

• +3 1

This corona virus pandemic has surely affected crypto world. It frequently dropped the value of coins as it caused financial crisis all over the world. Besides the pandemic also created so much of leisure time so people knew about crypto world too. I am one of them who  knew about this forum and gained more knowledge about cryptocurrency during pandemic. So, in my opinion the active members are increasing these days.

• +1 1

On 3/20/2020 at 2:52 PM, Ch Ayyan said:

Because  of carona  virus there is silence  every  where in markets , school,  offices ,airports ,tourist places, schools etc. Is carona virus  is also the reason  for silence  in cryptotalk? 

First of all, it's called "corona virus". I don't think this virus will have a tremendous effect on the members of the crypto currency. As we can see, crypto is online. Everything about it is online so there are many ways to continue in crypto.

On the contrary, the Corona virus pushes people towards cryptocurrencies. It gives them a lot of free time and also causes the weakness of traditional currencies, especially in those countries that rely on tourism mainly so people are looking for what is new and safe and this is found in cryptocurrencies.

Without any argument I agree with you, it is true that the number of people working on the forum in Corona virus has decreased a lot but the number is slowly increasing. The corona virus was a nightmare for people so people could not spend much time in such forums. As the price of bitcoin has risen, so has the number of people working on the forum. 

I don't know what happened when this post was made but I see that the coronavirus is not over and the forum is rising in users. I think it is a great forum that doesn't have to concern about anything. This virus makes people use the internet more and probably helps with the popularity of Cryptotalk.

On 8/15/2020 at 12:06 PM, Dorjoy12 said:

No man,corona virus is not the main reason to have much low active member but you know that this forum banned 7 country from payment campaign so those member dont work again in this forum for which here now much low active member but now this forum is so clean and we feel comfortable to work here as all the post, topic useful now❤          

Well, there's a lot of member's here in that time which is getting banned in this forum because of making some low quality post here which is prohibited in this forum, we should create more useful contents so that our post will not being deleted.

Hello everyone am really excited to be in this wonderful platform corona virus will not affect this platform what you need is courage and determination to keep you posted,cryptocurrency is the best 

• +2 1

Coronavirus has affected all sectors at all levels, and thus affects the number of members ’participation in banned countries, affecting the problem of trading and payment