Forum cleaned from scammers - Page 35 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ch Ayyan

Forum cleaned from scammers

Greetings to all,
After a group of countries blocked a payment, we noticed a few negative posts
But the problem of deleting posts suffers from a lot of users on the platform, I hope that this problem will be addressed in a short time.keep it ip.

Dear, in order for the work to be complete, it should not contain fraudsters here in this forum. I think that profit and work are going on without any problems due to the presence of excellent officials and good members. I hope this thing lasts.

Yes I agree yesterday platform deleted so many post and topics, I think platform admin and moderators don't want any spam post and topics in this platform, so continued this cleaning process especially in crypt o world section, they deleted so many post can you observe this action, so now we can't do any thing and write extra post to equal our count. keep it up.

This is a good thing and we have to help the moderators in the process of cleaning the forum from the scammers by reporting them so that they are banned and we get rid of the fake posts.

Yes we are really happy that scammers are being deleted from the forum and also it is good that the irrelevant posts are also deleted but I will also like the moderators to decrease the number of delete posts

There were a lot of cheaters and scammers here on the forum

But now the cleaning campaigns have started and the forum matters are developing and becoming much better

I hope that we will help the forum and report the scammers and those who steal and copy posts from other members.

It is valid, there are numerous spammers in this discussion, and we have seen an increment in the quantity of pointless arbitrary posts and spam messages. We simply need to help the mediators by report any infringement we got from them, and they will be prohibited straightforwardly.

Yes, I noticed yesterday that the forum has deleted a lot of posts and topics,
The fraudsters and spammers are removed from the forum
, Fraudsters and their posts are cleaned from this forum, which is a good step our admins have taken for our welfare in this platform.

Now this forum was very strictly updated.and full high security so we are very safe here in scammers. So just go through the rules only.

Of course my friend this is a very important thing the forum should periodically be cleaned of fraudsters and subjects that have no value to keep the forum secure and always stable. And also reduce the number of posts deleted daily.

• +3 1
  • +5 1

Yes, my friend, and this is an important step in order to keep the forum safe and sound from all fraudsters who steal our money, and this is the work of the mediators in this forum.

• +4 1

Yes in past week almost 90% spammers are removed from the yobit. There are some spammers still here. I will suggest to admins that remove them and allow new members on the forum.

It's a good step because cleaning up the forum helps us get rid of the scammers. We must not comment on posts that appear useless so as not to delete our comments.

yes friend i also agree with you and i appreciate this step of forum it protect us to face many scammer that cause to create problem for this forum and its members so it is a good step done by forum team i think by doing this few scammer left behind that very good for forum environment.

Yes, of course, the platform should get rid of the scammers and all that relates to them here because they are wasting our time, fatigue and effort in this forum, so it will be an excellent move from the platform to get rid of them!

• +2 1

Hi, that a very important thing to take pleasure from in this kind of spot, nevertheless the most severe are con artists usually and also we have been thus content the particular washing took place and also many of us are likely to produce a thing that will be significantly superior to any the proper thought should be to carry on seeking regarding fresh items that perform inside numerous locations also an individual in the event you are a single, clear these upwards.

After this new campaign has started i have noticed that there are less spammers here and most of the members focus on the quality of the content and just on the quantity! the moderators of this forum are really do their best here and they proved to us that they have good strategies to improve this forum to make it better and more popular. 

Dear, for others showing his campaign in this forum. This campaign is really wonderful. Their primary goal is to pay the coin of the bitcoin and start filtering the forum from all the fraudsters and from all violators who did not continue in general in the rules of the Forum or its immediate embargo on mistakes In general and after this is deleted many posts and themes participating within this forum and qualify if the forum makes it very distinctive content and then returned to the age of the house was very much

Edited by abohasnn13
  • +2 1

Yes of course that many of spammers are also less to this everyone of person who worked here it's only wish to work properly and don't face any problem admin and the people also to avoid any of the scammers of this site  own responsibility. 

The moderators are doing a very good job to make sure that this forum is friendly to everybody. Cleaning the room and getting rid of scammers is one hell of a job. And kudos to the admins and the mods for this wonderful job.

Yes, fraudsters and spam are removed from the forum and the posts are deleted by the administrators. They do not want any unwanted topic or participation in the forum.

Hello there greetings you I hope Monday all the scammers will be cleaned from this forum because it is very annoying and the scammers are all annoying people I tinker it would be great that are meant to you later will clean all the scammers from this forum

We must report the abuses and violations that we see on the site in order to keep the site safe and clean permanently and useful to all members in addition to that we must always publish useful posts

Yes dear of course you are right, scammers removed from this forum this is very important topic every member can awkward feeling for spammers this is very bad I thing Admin can so much improvement to clean there atmosphere for scammers very good I appreciate this work.

And good luck keep avoiding your self by scammers.

Every period of time, moderators block many scammers and spammers and so many comments are deleted without guilt, so I hope everyone will report the spammers so that we reduce the deletions.

• +2 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.