How crypto currencies created? - Page 6 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ch Ayyan

How crypto currencies created?

it was a brilliant intuition of Satoshi Nakamoto who created the bitcoin blockchain that is supported peer to peer by various computers, I don't know how at the beginning the exchanges get the altcoins perhaps with the initial deposits of the users or buy them with fiat from others exchange

I have been working on this platform for 5 days now and I do not know who created the first cryptocurrency, but a member has said in the comment above that it was first created by a man through a program and it was very complex  .

On 3/19/2020 at 7:40 PM, Ch Ayyan said:

I have a question how  crypto currencies created. And from  where exchanges purchase crypto.  We purchase and transfer  our crypto  from  exchanges. We purchase their as we like. But exchanges get crypto from  where? 

Hello dear member I am new here and not too much known with that information that you are asking but I want to tell you that cryptocurrency is much complex and decentralized 

In short you have to be a programmer to be able to make any cryptocurrencies, tokens however can be made by non-programmers and normal people with the use of ethereum network and it is a rather easy process to create a token too.

Yes the answer is very simple. All of the working or you can say functions of cryptocurrency is written in some computer programming language may be C++ in most cases then it is compiled & code is run on a server called the node. Then the wallets are are also programmed according to the API instructions.

On 3/19/2020 at 8:13 PM, Trader21 said:

l don't know exactly where is it born. But l can say it is something secret of this world. Which nobody knows the answer of this question. 

Same here dude,  I'm also unaware or no information about asked question as its a secret or hidden strategies to the world  may be someone knew about this but I'm not. But its has huge support and for the promotion of the cryptocurrencies.

• Useful or interesting 1

As to, any expert individual in the field of digital forms of money can set up a cash task and afterward work to execute it. Concerning the exchanges, they get solicitations to add a money through the originator of the cash with a comprehension of the concurred sum for the consideration of the cash on the site.

• Useful or interesting 1

Hi friend I will did not have much knowledge about that how to make the cryptocurrencies but I think these are created by some softwares by using the coding and also control by the owners. After creating the cryptocurrencies they lunched it at the different exchanges with different rating. 

The first active cryptocurrency was Bitcoin, which was created by Satoshi Nakamoto. These currencies have a value and each has its own value, cryptocurrencies are created through software and are supported using trading platforms and exchanges. I think the first coin was created this way

What i know is that crypto invention was after creating the Blockchain when Satoshi Nakamoto  used  Bitcoin to make the first transfer of the Blockchain, this was the first launching of crypto.

On 3/22/2020 at 5:01 PM, Cammer said:

The first active crypto currency was Bitcoin, created by Satoshi Nakamoto. These currencies have a value and each one has its own value. But you must understand that this value is existed online only.

Thank you guys for sharing this information. I am pretty much a new member in this forum and also in the world of online currency. So I always feel very happy why not got to know about this kind of information. I know that this problem was created for Russia then the whole world. But where that cryptocurrency comes from didn't know.

According to my knowledge in 2007 bitcion is created as a crypto currency which is free for everyone at that time. Initially it looks like a trade currency and it is .

Dear friend, cryptocurrency is a digital currency.  Whose existence is only on the Internet.  However, in order to grow cryptocurrency, one must have good skills about cryptocurrency.  We can buy and sell coins on various exchange sites.  However, the medium of exchange is the increase in deposits on the exchange site.  It grows through trade and investment.

Cryptocurrency is created by code. In many cases new coins are created when transactions are confirmed by a process known as mining. 

On 3/19/2020 at 4:40 PM, Ch Ayyan said:

I have a question how  crypto currencies created. And from  where exchanges purchase crypto.  We purchase and transfer  our crypto  from  exchanges. We purchase their as we like. But exchanges get crypto from  where? 

We don't trade to the exchange mate, really how can you miss this part? Have you not ever traded at all, not ever not even once? The exchanges are not shops that sell you cryptocurrenices, you buy and someone else sells.

Hello my friend all I know  there are a group of people work together to solve a problem, whether part or actually are written by the programming of high complexity and difficult to hack.

I think that the basic idea of cryptocurrencies is cryptography. I do not know the details completely, but I think this main thread and was created for you. We move away from the power of governments to buy and sell.

It is a smart question from you, my friend, because it comes to the mind of everyone who wants to learn more and discover cryptography and the world of cryptocurrencies. We will see who can answer us. Thank you.

I don't think anyone can give you an accurate answer to your question about how to create a digital currency and one person to another person without involved any third person like peer to peer transaction.

Dear friend, the first electronic currency was created through programs and it was supported by external funds. And it is now in the stages of development .. This information I present to you according to my humble and novice knowledge .. Collect information, from me and others, and the correct information will be shown to you.

On 3/19/2020 at 6:44 PM, tienda said:

The goal of the creator of Bitcoin Satoshi Nakamoto is about the fast and cheap transaction between person without third party this means Peer to Peer, I think this is the real secret of Satoshi Nakamoto.

The goal of inventing bitcoin has started becoming obvious to the globe, currently that BTC is the most expensive coin at the market highly demanded as such competitive. It created to serve as alternative source of making transaction compare fiat currencies

Cryptocurrency is created through a code as it is a software and to generate more coins some of the Cryptocurrencies does mining so that more coins could be generated through it running hardware throughout the world which adds the transaction to block chain helps mainly to create a new coin..

I have made a lot of income online from my life. The highest income from my crypto currency is $ 500. I made the investment by earning it. I work here by investing in Telegram. Many people are working here and making a living. The bank should seek the help of crypto to convert it into money. General Chat Chat LoungI think the way crypto is going to improve further in the future.

I do not know where it is born. It may be a digital currency of the world. May be it is source of earning and learning that's why I am using this site. If I make some mistakes then correction my mistakes. Thanks 

Dear, this question is really serious and informative. We do not know where xchanges get crypto and how the currency is made. I think we should do some research on Google to get this kind of information. Google can help us better and provide us with all kinds of information.

• +1 1