A Recommendation For Beginners - Page 18 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Cammer

A Recommendation For Beginners

Yes i agree with you you create very impormative post about Cryptotalk , alot off people using another site for earning money but the other just give very less amount and u doing hardworking but he don't give good earning money 💰💰 . . I mean u earn in week just 1$ but i suggest you Cryptotalk its very trustful apps that give much more amount daily basis its like job . If u want increese your payment u must to need hardeworke its depends upon your knowledge .

One thing this faucets are more of. A stepping Stones for beginners to like see on how the the the Crypto and how it relates, as an experience Crypto user will know it waste time, especially when the faucet is free as they are paid faucets which also pays decently

On 3/19/2020 at 2:44 PM, Cammer said:

Hello. 

A lot of beginners in the crypto world tend to start with faucet sites, which are a big waste of time. I mean we all know, you can barely earn one dollar in 3 weeks from these sites!

The best way to start in crypto without any money or profit is to fo freelancing jobs, which pay you decent amount of money for a specific job you do. With that, you improve your talent and you earn money.

Good luck!

Is there probably a friend I agree with you and I am excited by learning your post about us. especially thanks to you for sharing this piece of information with crypto talk members my dear friend. I will try to keep in mind and wish you all the best to you for future working and achieving your targets incoming days. 💞

It is very difficult to get crypto today. But we can get very good crypto coins by cryptotalk . From many websites that give collect coins but very small ammount . i think its a waste of time to work on such a sites that paying 4-5 $ per weak .

Dear friend you are absolutely right that the newbies has a great opportunity to learn and earn from this platform. We shouldn't wast time by working on taps sites.

Hello guys. Let me firstly welcome all the brand new member to the platform. With your hard working you will make money which can be used for your personal transaction. Try to make good post and nice topic and for this you will get much money as return.

I think, cheats users and either just pays penis, or doesn’t even give anything.  There will never be a freelancing website that pays a good amount of money, enough to consider it a job.

Try to create something on your own, it will generate enough traffic and a chance to succeed.

Thank you, friend, for your meaningful participation. I would advise the new members to be patient, especially in the beginning, because it may be fatal and end resolve. With them, you must be patient to reach success
Patience is the key to success
I wish good luck to everybody

Hi buddies I don't no such or recommendation makes things so enlighten as far as am into it now and are we be much glad if I create a topic or make a post it should be recommended also.

On 3/27/2020 at 12:00 PM, BTC Future said:

All the freelancing websites are basically cheating the users and either paying just pennies, or even paying nothing at all. There won't ever be a freelancing website that pays a good amount, enough to consider it a job.

Try making something on your own, that will create enough traffic and will have a chance to succeed.

That's right, some freelancing sites end up cheating the user as they pays less than expected and in many cases non at all even after the task given has been completed.

Hi, I also think that crypto faucets are a waste of time.  Using cryptocurrency faucets, you get instant profits, however, it is extremely small, moreover, you do not gain new experience by wasting your time.  It is much better to use the forum, you get 1000 satoshi for each useful message, which is many times more than you get in cryptocurrency faucets, but the main advantage is that you also get new experiences and communicate with people.  Good luck!

On 3/19/2020 at 3:44 PM, Cammer said:

Hello. 

A lot of beginners in the crypto world tend to start with faucet sites, which are a big waste of time. I mean we all know, you can barely earn one dollar in 3 weeks from these sites!

The best way to start in crypto without any money or profit is to fo freelancing jobs, which pay you decent amount of money for a specific job you do. With that, you improve your talent and you earn money.

Good luck!

I also think facuet is a waste of time working on the site.If we work on this site we will never lose respect because we can learn about cryptocurrency with income.So those who are new to cryptocurrency can learn through this site.

There are a lot of sites to earn, but most of them are fake and the Tap site is never advice to earn with it because it gives very little money and takes a lot of time so I think we are lucky that we work at Cryptotalk.

I recommend then to study the rules and regulations guiding the forum before thinking or to know what to do and also be careful with all the forum activities and lastly make sure you comment verybwell in a post to get rating if not they will not going to be pay for you.

On 3/19/2020 at 2:44 PM, Cammer said:

Hello. 

Good luck!

Thankyou dear this post😊

Welcom dear first of all... yes  you right . If you learn something you work hard . Without work hard i think nothing is possible . If you earn good amout definitely you work jard specially to beginner. Best of luck all of you.👍

Yes, I agree with you on this because the tap sites are a waste of time as we learn nothing from them and we hardly get money from them, as for me I do not recommend them because they do not teach us anything and do not give us money but a little 

Dear friend I recommend to all the new members that they should follow the rules of this forum and do not copy paste the others posts and do not spam others post because it is violation of the rules of this forum and in this way you faced a lot of problems and in other words you will be banned.

Your recommendation is a nice one. As a beginner you don't waste your time in frivolous sites where you can not aren't anything meaningful. It is necessary to be conscious. 

Thanks for advice. Most of websites are fake and scammers they ask people to invest and most of the people invest without proper concern which leads them to loss of money and time. Freelancing is the greatest way to earn money, but for freelancing you should have skills. Seek knowledge, learn skills this will helps you a lot to earn.

• Useful or interesting 1

As a beginner in online world if you join here as your first ever online work. Then you are so much Lucky to be a member here. This site is the best site for income within e short time. Students can easily earn money by spending 2 to 3 hours.     

Crypto is a digital currency and I like this job and I think no any site here who open your free account no any fee but you earn money in this platform so it depends on your work if you work hard then you can get high payments so best of luck 

• +2 1

Thanks my dear for this post and i highly appreciate your post beacuse you talk about beginners and i am one from them.You advice us to choose crypto and do work there and dont waste time on others sites like faucets and earn here with ease.I am totally agree with you because since i joined this forum and working i am learning a lot with earning as well.

• +2 1

I was not able to perform faucets yet, but I was told that if you work hard for a long time you can get some money together, I think this is something pleasant because it is a strategy that can also be used, although it is always good to hear recommendations from others to see if they can pay these.

In simple words a biggner should spend more time on cryptotalkor in this way he/she know the currently appointed rules and regulations and it should adopt the right method which senior adopt I also a biggner.

According to my view of this matter ... Taps are a useless method, and I consider it a waste of time and I prefer to spend my time watching and browsing the platform .. This is more useful to me ..

I do not think that I am ready to work in the rest of the departments and sites, as I am still collecting all possible information about crypto ..