Droid Cam - Page 2 - Off Topic - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content

Used the Kam droid for several months.Cool app,but there are some disadvantages...For some reason, my USB device doesn't work.

Thank you for the informative article, I think the application is worthy that I installed it on my computer I do not have a webcam but sometimes there is a need to use a computer for video communication,

423/5000

It is a good option if your laptop or PC is under the microphone or the mike just does not work as in my case ... it helps you make your mobile phone micro and video externally, it really gets me out of trouble ... also mobile phones usually have a better camera than a laptop. A good option without hesitation!
In addition, it is required to connect the device either cell phone or tablet to the computer and then the next day after using

This is not a very bad application, an accessible interface, but I have seen its analogues and, unfortunately or fortunately, they are better.

I use Droidcam, it is an excellent option when you do not have a web camera, you can use the camera of your smartphone obtaining a better image than in a conventional web camera. the bad thing is that sometimes the link between the smartphone and the computer is cut.

A very necessary application to get more out of the devices that one already has, definitely an excellent application, I would like the interface to have a little more aesthetics, but I love how it works.

A useful application that can be used as a wireless camera, or even as a spy device. Install in another room for video surveillance. You can also make a video baby monitor from an old mobile phone

Edited by AlexBerkut

Oh, i tryed and droidcam is really good application. i used skype, but this application is much better than it, thank you!

It's a pretty good virtual webcam. I quite like this app. It's pretty comfortable for us. I definitely use it. I will use for online lessons

Thanks for the great app! Use your phone as a webcam for your computer very well. I don't often, but many airdrops require a photo and the match is perfect

DroidCam is a free software that turns mobile phones and tablets into webcams. This freeware requires that the DroidCam Wireless Webcam application is installed on the mobile device and a PC Client component is running on the computer; people need both the mobile app and the PC Client because the webcam drivers need to be installed by the Client to connect the computer to the portable piece.

On 3/18/2020 at 8:07 PM, scorpiali said:

Really Big thanks brother for this application it's really helpful to use it with laptop because any laptop have a low webcam and we can use our phone came 

It was a model droid camera used on the planet Tatooine to record the Boonta Eve Classic event. Cam droids equipped with holocameras were known as hologram droids, and were used in the New Republic Senate

• +1 1

Good application. The quality of images and sound from a smartphone is much better than that of cheap web cameras and microphones. In other words, it may be more profitable to use a smartphone as a camera than to buy a camera and microphone separately.

2093856005_SignChatex.png.48c95b3a6d672b2702aad906ed44eea0.png

18 hours ago, anahi09 said:

It was a model droid camera used on the planet Tatooine to record the Boonta Eve Classic event. Cam droids equipped with holocameras were known as hologram droids, and were used in the New Republic Senate

I want to ask you if we can use this application in the android TV box and connect the phone camera to the box,I think it possible, what do you think about that brother

I've never heard of an app like this. For computers, this program is going to be useful. I'd like to use it on my computer. Since computer cameras are pretty blurry,

I've never heard of it, but I'm curious about it. from what I saw here in the comments it is very useful, which is a positive point because anything useful is welcome! thanks for introducing me to this.

DroidCam turns your Android device into a webcam. Use it with common chat & conference programs, and with live streaming & broadcast programs like OBS. You can also use DroidCam as an IP webcam virtually on all networks using an Internet Browser. The app works with a PC Client component that installs the webcam drivers, and connects the computer with the Android device. Windows and Linux clients are available. Visit www.dev47apps.com on your computer to download, install, and get more info on usage.

• +5 1

Good the app, simple and easy to use, the only thing I would like to fix is that when I'm using the tab closes and stops serving its function. is a good tool for those who do not have webcam on the pc.

I think this app can be effective for me. So I will download it from the Play Store and use it and take its services.

DroidCam turns your Android device into a webcam, usable with chat, conferencing, live streaming, and other programs. Working virtually on all networks, you can also use DroidCam as an IP webcam

• +2 1

This is a default application that works perfectly for those who do not have a web camera device. It has many features that are not restricted to the paid version.

I already had it, but I didn't know how to use it, this application helps me, since I don't have a camera on my computer and droid cam is the best option, without a doubt, I recommend it

Droid cam is a very high quality cam... This   is camera picture is regulation is high and clear.... This camera have many feature...