Easy way to use trade section on Yobit without difficult! - Page 4 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
tienda

Easy way to use trade section on Yobit without difficult!

On 3/17/2020 at 9:09 AM, tienda said:

Through this topic I will show you this way about how to exchange your coins on Yobit Trade section, there are many members who ask about that, so I will try to give you this easy tip to do that.

1- So first click the Trade section:

image.thumb.png.733f337fa7370491ffa698001e9fecf4.png

2- And then write the coin you want to exchange (in HEARER LETTER) on the navigator bar address like this example: after /trade/

image.thumb.png.2f47f1592f6a2a9a6771f6dfde3af54b.png

3- And then choose what you want to do BUY or SELL, then just write the amount you want to buy or sell and then you need just to wait until your order realized:

image.png.7db93263ff06cc264e3ed43091b9e9b7.png

4- Now how you will see your pending orders? you can see them here on the TRADE HISTORY: 

image.thumb.png.c402755f231a6614b5fac1fdd0ace981.png

At the end when your order are processed you will not see it on trade history, your income will be send automatic to your Yobit Balance.

Enjoy and I hope you find my topic useful, if it is please like it!👍

Thanks great friend, I was crazy without knowing and so many numbers and so many complicated things had me dizzy. But thanks for this post I will put it into effect immediately !!

• Useful or interesting 1

I really appreciate this information buddy I am newbie in Yobit so i will do it like that when the time it comes for trading coins without any confusion thanks once again .

Thank you very much for your valuable information, the explanation is very clear and understandable, I really congratulate you, since this explanation will help many people like me who are starting in yobit and know little about this platform.

For your website to be easy to use, you must design a site with a user-friendly format. You must make your website design attractive to your customers. The design of your store must be defined according to the criticism received. It doesn't mean you have to listen to everything and ignore the standards; It implies that you have to find the best way to optimize the design of your website according to its usability. Don't confuse your customers with the features and functionalities you offer. From images to the functionalities you like to add to your store, be careful with selection and implementation strategies. Your ultimate goal is to offer a perfect experience to your users and end customers.

your post will give more view about trading in the exchange for the new users of course. Thank you for sharing that information to us. It is really helpful to the beginners who are new in using Yobit. You clearly explained the steps

On 10/2/2020 at 11:37 PM, manuel092584 said:

Excellent, clear and precise information for those who start to trade with Yobit. It's so easy to apply. 100% recommended to trade on yobit.

On 10/3/2020 at 5:15 AM, HannaSSS said:

It’s absolutely great explanation for beginners in Yobit. With this tutorial you may easy start trading. Many thanks 😊 

On 10/3/2020 at 5:22 AM, Mahadi hasan Nayem said:

Wow i really don't know how that option work ! Now i know through your post ! Its good and easy ! Thank you

On 10/3/2020 at 5:58 AM, Marc said:

this is very help for newbie or beginer

Dear members thank you for your participation and thanks for all others members who participated here, we are here to help beginners in anything related to this forum and to Yobit website exchange.

I have a suggestion for you @Marc @Mahadi hasan Nayem @HannaSSS @manuel092584  I want just to remind you about the rules of Yobit to consider your post  qualified for payment, you need to respect the condition of the content needs minimum 100 character, so don't forget that! for more information visit this topic:

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

1- So first click the Trade section:

image.thumb.png.733f337fa7370491ffa698001e9fecf4.png

2- And then write the coin you want to exchange (in HEARER LETTER) on the navigator bar address like this example: after /trade/

image.thumb.png.2f47f1592f6a2a9a6771f6dfde3af54b.png

3- And then choose what you want to do BUY or SELL, then just write the amount you want to buy or sell and then you need just to wait until your order realized:

image.png.7db93263ff06cc264e3ed43091b9e9b7.png

4- Now how you will see your pending orders? you can see them here on the TRADE HISTORY: 

image.thumb.png.c402755f231a6614b5fac1fdd0ace981.png

At the end when your order are processed you will not see it on trade history, your income will be send automatic to your Yobit Balance.

Hello My question why don't you get an APP to be more secure I still have some disbelief about keeping data on that page because it is easier to steal data from a web than from a secure app.

I do not know if I am wrong, could you tell me if I am correct, it is my opinion that it is the best for managing money on the web

Thanks! For beginners, this will help a lot in mastering the exchange , I personally already know how it works , but Iobit did not work specifically on the exchange, but it will not be difficult to understand.

The iobit exchange is very easy to use well I have not used it but I have seen that it is easy so after earning those I dollars I will earn the yobit

Thank you very much, I was looking for a while how to use the Exchange quickly. I am new to the world of cryptocurrencies and sometimes find it difficult to transact quickly in the constantly moving market. I think that these publications help a lot to new people who are entering this world and to me in particular they are very useful. I would like to find more of these posts to be able to use the platform correctly and efficiently from what I understand it has several tools that are very useful for new members. Thank you very much for this post and I leave you my like.

Yes trading operations is very easy to understand in Yobit exchange. When I started first in 2017 trading crptocurrencies it was very difficult for me to trade in other exchanges. I did not know how to buy or sell or cancel the order. But in Yobit i found it very easy.

Trading with Yobit exchange isn't really that hard. It is really easy to use and user friendly. Even those who are new to yobit exchange wouldn't be confused on how they're going to navigate on the exchange. Thought the GUI might seem a little bit old, but the UX is really good!

• +4 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

В данной статье представлены самые легкие способы покупки и продажи криптовалюты, которыми я сам лично пользуюсь и советую вам, очень просто и легко.

Thank you for explaining i know it but your explain is good i hope you continue to explain new things in yobit.

Excellent friend, thanks for the information, your explanation is very accurate. With this publication you help a lot to those who started and remain in this great market. Thank you many successes

Yobit is a good platform with simple interface. Very important is don't remember about fee 0.2% when you will calculate prices of your orders.

yobit is very clear when it comes to trading if check other exchanges they flooded interface but when it comes to yobit its one kick and go if you're a beginner just use market price that is being set by the market so for me yobit have no complications when it comes to its features 

Thank you for the very useful information, that was what I was looking for to be able to redeem and convert into some cryptocurrencies.

It is very good your post very well explained i wish that all newbies who have the doubt of how to exchange their coins read this before creating a repeated topic in the forum

Thank you, my friend, for sharing this information. I will try this method when I want to trade my currencies. All the posts you make are very fulfilling and everyone can benefit from them.

Well, Thank you for the post. But I think most of us who are aware or trading thing must know this process. The will be when you show us how to choose a currency and when to buy.

When i first joined the yobit platform this did take me a while to figure out and get used to. However i find that the use of the yobit exchange platform is much more user friendly than any of the other platforms that i have used in the past. This is a very good post and the screenshots make it very easy to understand and follow for all users.