What's your best earning method? - Page 22 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Cammer

What's your best earning method?

In my opinion, trading is the best method to generate money with cryptocurrency, and currencies, although it is very risky, it has good profits

A good way to make a profit would be to post on this forum to gather a good fund and then go to yobit and invest it in trading or other activity.

To earn 100 dollars   must have at least 500 dollars, that 500 you invest in a tron smart contract and you will earn 1% daily, and after a month you will get 30% that would be 150 dollars per month just doing that method

En la criptomonedas para comenzar a ganar considero que hay que tener al menos un mínimo de inversión, existen muchas páginas para invertir lo que tienes que tener cuidado pues la mayoria tras un tiempo determinado dejan de operar, yo personalmente he invertido mucho tiempo en las faucet y sitios como freebitco.io y la ganancia que he sacado es muy poco, te digo que posiblemente en este foro obtengas mas en un mes que en esos sitios en un año.

Los aidrops no dejan mucho pero es algo.

In my case, I share my work time, between two types of work, on the one hand I invest in trading cryptocurrencies and my strength comes from working online on AI platforms, these work for me to receive very good income.

On 16/3/2020 at 10:08, Cammer said:

Hola mis amigos. Sabemos lo difícil que es ganar dinero en línea sin ganancias. ¿Qué sugieres o utilizas para ganar al menos 100 $ al mes? 

$ 100 a month without investing I find it difficult to do 30% in the forum $ 30 a month then use faucets but I find faucets very tedious, I recommend trading if you have capital

I think simple task and survey sites are what give you money fast ... it might seem a little at first, but it's fast and foolproof, But this is not the goal of profit from the Internet.
Meaning that these sites will be your beginning only.

Yes, we know how difficult it is to profit from the Internet, although this is the future of the Internet in which there are high profits. We can win more than 100 dollars a month, but we must first learn and try many ways to benefit because earning is not so easy.

My method is to invest in different projects at the same time, I assign a% for each one, a little to trade, in some currencies, I also follow the Aidops that help me little by little to capitalize, this is how I have been doing it for a while and it has worked very well for me.

I believe that the best way to obtain hansnciss is through trading, but you need good capital for your profits to be considerable. That is why I recommend getting a job and saving until you get an investment capital. However, trading is a high risk activity so it is recommended to educate yourself and gain experience so as not to make novice mistakes.

• -2 1

If you are newbie, then you should be interested in bounty campaigns and airdrops. If you are experienced you earn money in crypto by investing and margin trading. Both ways are quite risky but investing is less. Margin trading is quick money, but the market is highly manipulated by whales so don't be surprised if you lose all in a moment.

• Useful or interesting 1

⚱️Take Up TO 3500 ETH NOW⚱️

For starting You Need Only 0.08 ETH

In recent times it has become very difficult to get good online businesses since everything is mostly scam. There are no good airdrops and there are no pages where you can work quietly to get that or more. but in Venezuela we are in crisis. There are very few pages that really pay and many of us seek to earn something with airdrops or some ptc pages, etc.

The investment method would be one which can generate you a weekly or monthly income without mentioning how it works and if you are the best at what you do for many, the best method would be two to save cryptocurrencies which you save certain amounts of coins those currencies They generate a certain value and they give you more for keeping them in wallets or empty and the second would be the trading of cryptocurrencies, although experience is needed so that you do not lose money or inform yourself before making a movement this way generates income that goes beyond what is Suppose we invest.

Well, I do not manage a specific page to generate income, I am dedicated to conducting airdrop and sweepstakes on Twitter and telegram and there are months that are good and others not so many but it is what has made me more profitable and every month it is a lot or a little if I generate income.

I get my income, from pages where I work as a freelance, I do AI tasks, also in the Cryptocurrency part I make investments and trading, and I follow many Airdrops pages. I have a very busy day, but I receive good monthly earnings.

I design websites to make money online. It is the best way I have found to be able to capitalize, I usually receive my payments in crypto currencies, and I can acquire good earnings monthly.

Few people thought mining is the best way to earn, but really not appreciate this way to earn. Cause its not the best way to earn, you can go with the trading to earn. But trading is not any easy task, you have to gain knowledge and experience to get a goof profit. 

13 hours ago, Mark wood said:

Actually I only work here I mean I only online work here so my goal is to get a great amount here because I know it really pays so I work hard for that to get more and more because I'm a student and I need money for my study so I will do some online work for that specific purpose..

@Mark wood its good that you only concentrated in this forum to learn about crypto world and earn Some cash but a lil bit reminded that if you focus on learning than  earning then you can be more expert in crypto world Which can lead you to work in any forum properly and you can have extra income too.. Also you can learn about bounty        

• +1 1
  • +2 1

8 hours ago, primzoji1 said:

Geton is the best right now, it’s something never seen before, new era of cryptocurrency, its available global, and it doubled your money in 100 days, and you get passive income. Here is the link: https://geton.trading/user/register/zaan98

you won’t be sorry 🙂

Yes, this is a very good company. And he pays always and on time. I am glad that I learned about this company in the summer and developed and received income together with it. On September 17, they launched a global matrix for greater coverage and attracting not only European users but the whole world, today people from more than 100 countries participate in this project and receive from 0.5% to 1.25% daily. Signature registration link. If you are interested, I can tell you more about this company.

I make money with the project/зарабатываю с проектом

https://geton.global/user/register/Joker70

trading its a nice option but if you want to earn fast benefits needs a big capital, there to many videos at internet for learn about trading, its a safe option (my opinion) but you can try other sites like HYIP these arent safe sites but u can earn very nice benefits, there are some websites like "investors protect" where you can found some of these sites and a lot information about them like last payouts, time online, anyway every invest is a risk, just invest what you can afford.

The best way is to work in the field of mining and trading have a good amount of money so you can start trading and investment in some currencies in some years

I use surveys and offers sites to make $ 100 a month but you need to know which surveys are available and what offers you can solve.  I think you will earn a decent amount per month working on survey sites. Try the Branded Surveys site. It's a good for you and you can earn 30$ in week.

I have not yet ventured out into the world of investment and other earning techniques in the online platform. So far I have invested my time only in this platform for earning Bitcoins. There can be many other suggestions that can be given by experienced users that can provide opportunities for the users to increase their earning income.