What is your analysis about crypto prices. - Page 35 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ch Ayyan

What is your analysis about crypto prices.

Yes of course, I also have seen today that prices of all the Cryptocurrencies have fallen great. You can see that the price of Bitcoin has been decreased from 62 thousands to 50 thousands dollars. It would be have a great lost by the investors. But I also think it is also a best time for new comers to invest in market because the price are to be increased as it has been mostly predicted.

"You must have to take decision on Merit.💯"

"If you find my post useful, then give positive reputation.❤️"

"If you find my post useless, then give me negative reputation.🙂"

My analysis is that the currency of the currency rates, especially the bitcoin price, will settle at this time at $ 4,000 for a period as happened last year, and then the rise will return in the middle of this year.it is very likely that the price will reach $ 15,000, so all we have to do is wait and monitor the currency price.And try to collect the largest possible number of them at this time..Thank you

Success is conceivable if that you can accomplish crafted by crypto morally justified and excellent way. Working through crypto, this stage is a long ways ahead. What's more, if the individuals keep on working thusly, I figure it will go far. A great deal of good pay can be made in crypto. Thus crypto is incredible.

It is a useful question for everyone. I think that the Corona virus caused a decrease in these prices, as it affected many other businesses around the world
But I expect that crypto will return as it was and better

Cryptocurrency analysis is fickle because every day demand and supply are handled in the market and that is what will give the real value of the currency, it is achieved through a conscientious, graphical and daily study of the Cryptocurrency worldwide which will give us the best time to invest, trade or exchange.

that depends on the demand that each cryptocurrency has, the question is why the market is so low since cryptocurrencies have a very volatile temperament and this causes controversy in some investors in whether or not you want to invest in cryptocurrencies for that reason its low price

The request changes each time as per the case, however the significant thing in the issue is that the digital currencies are influenced incredibly and legitimately through any development in the cost of bitcoin, regardless of whether a diminishing or an expansion

The reason for the decline in the price of cryptocurrencies is the corona virus, but all sites expect a rise in the price in the future, and that fighting the Corona virus will help raise the value of digital currencies

As far as i know crypto prices will be more increase in next year. Cause day by day this price increasing. Many expert says it will be reached maximum number of prices from other assets. 

Cryptocurrencies are experiencing a decline in their prices at the present time due to the repercussions of the Corona virus to the present time
But we have to be careful it will rise again all we have to do is be patient

There are many factors that affect the currency market, mainly affecting supply and demand, we can also find that natural disasters and global crises may also affect, as happened in the period of the Covid-19 epidemic.
It may also go through periods of correction that could cause a drop in currency rates as well.

Bitcoin is now pumping because it already reaches $50k plus which is really big now, even though we are still having this pandemic virus in some part of the world, thankfully the price of the bitcoin is still rising, imagine if you invest when the price of the bitcoin reaches at its lowest for last year which is $5k then you'll earn big profit to your wallet now.

This is a natural thing, because currency rates are not fixed and are in a state of loose every period, especially Bitcoin, as we have seen that it follows the conditions of the world and the world's problems, such as at the beginning of the Corona, its price decreased to the 5,000 and then returned and rose to the 12,000.

Investors fear the pandemic might affect the market which causes a lot of panic trading. The prices will rise again when the war against the virus is yielding positively. That's my though

I think About crypto currencues i have a great experience. I personally earn many more from this forum. This forum is good for all new member and also for all new bigginer of this this section. So do not afraid from any thing and pay heed on your work.

My friend, I see cryptocurrencies on a permanent rise. The famous currencies are the currencies that receive the largest share of interest around the rise in the cryptocurrency after the second half of the year 2020. Currencies have evolved a lot because of their adoption by over me in general by great companies in particular through things  There are many, namely the spread of the Corona virus and the beautiful home quarantine that wants to work and there is no better than cryptocurrencies to work over the Internet from inside the house and therefore the cryptocurrencies spread more widely, and if the price is higher, I analyze it as a permanent rise, especially the bitcoin, which in 2021 exceeded the price of 64 thousand  US dollars, thank you very much.

When we look at the current market price, it's very good because, as we all know, we're in the midst of a massive pandemic, and every market, including stocks, is down, but bitcoin has managed to stay in the 9-10k range for more than a week and is still doing so now. So, after this Covid-19 expires, the Market will undoubtedly pump even harder.

I discovered that the values of all crypto currencies had plummeted dramatically. I'm just interested in hearing about everyone's price research. What do you think they'll do when they get back up?

Everything will remain the same for the time being because this virus is the only explanation, even if we continue to see it, you can be sure that nothing will change. Nevertheless, it is both good and bad at the same time, because we can keep our bitcoin now and wait for the right time to sell it, and bad because we can see the demand.

Hello my friend, the prices of digital currencies fluctuate very greatly, depending on the demand for them, or if a large number of them were put on the market, there are several reasons that play an important role in their price, good luck 

• +4 1

This is very normal, all cryptocurrencies are constantly decreasing and increasing, and this is the best opportunity for traders, the world of digital currencies is a random world, and in my opinion, currencies will return to their value and may increase more. 

In my opinion, the most important reason for this decline is the spread of the Corona virus in the world, which led to a decrease in the prices of oil, gold and digital currencies, and it is clear that this decline will continue in this way, often until we get rid of this virus.

My dear friend, I am still completely new in this field and I do not know how to work on this platform. I must make an effort to learn and understand things quickly by introducing me to the opinions and experiences of old friends in this field, thank you

Yes dear you are right I agree with you in past few days the prices of cryptocurrencies are get to down this is the best time for local traders to buy cryptocurrencies for trading. Dear I think the reason behind him that the demand of cryptocurrencies and may be because of covid-19.  NO one sure about their reason I am also not.