What is your analysis about crypto prices. - Page 11 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ch Ayyan

What is your analysis about crypto prices.

On 3/14/2020 at 9:40 PM, Ch Ayyan said:

I found  all crypto currencies  prices  has down very  much  . I just want  to know about  all members  analysis  about  prices. What you think that when they rise up back.

Dude i think that in the start of 2021 the prices of the cryptocurrencies increases again. Because it become more popular and i hope in 2021 many people will invest in cryptocurrencies so in this way their prices being rise again.

We can't predict crypto prices because when it up and when it down no one knows only expert trade can analysis this price but in my opinion now bitcoin price is so high so, soon bitcoin price will be down 

One thing about crypto price is the demand of the crpto 

Demand is a serious  catalyst that influence the price of crypto the higher the demand the higher the price and the lesser the th demand theower the price

The modern-day time, because this virus is the handiest purpose, so if we nevertheless seeing it, then make sure that nothing goes to be modified, anyway it is right and terrible within the equal time, because we can hold our bitcoin now, and wait for the right second to sell it, and terrible, because yiu can see the marketplace.

On 3/14/2020 at 9:40 PM, Ch Ayyan said:

I found  all crypto currencies  prices  has down very  much  . I just want  to know about  all members  analysis  about  prices. What you think that when they rise up back.

I think it happened due to the pandemic covid 19 that caused every currency and market go down . It also disturbed the world economy to a very high extent. Due to this pandemic, trade between different countries stopped and the world markets crashed that's why all currencies went down. So hope for the best . Good time is coming soon.🤗

The only reason behind this, my friend, is the Corona virus .. We are witnessing a decline even in international currencies .. This may be a good thing that forces you to keep your Bitcoin, and of course after this crisis is gone it will rise again .. There is a profit in the end of course Good luck my friend 🖤

It could be as a result of the second wave of corona virus which is hitting hard almost everywhere around the world.

Likewise, the corona virus has slow down so many things around the world not just the drop in price of crypto currencies.

However, it's an opportunity for people to buy and hold till the price rise reasonably.

The price of digital currencies is always in constant fluctuation towards rise and fall, and what controls the price of the currency is the supply and demand to which the currency is subject, the more demand for it, the higher its price, and whatever the currency price decreases, its price will rise later, so we have to use this matter in order to buy currencies when the price is low and sell them at high price

Yes, that's right you can now become known as a Lord of the Rings. Because the price of BTC currency started to decrease. Another reason is that we do not store them. Adequacy in the market is lowering the price. So we should keep these. And should wait for prices to rise. Of course the price will go up.

No have a bearing how soft the fee goes, it will walk off toward the back up over again after this intercontinental disease locks of hair for the reason that it didn't concern the promote in a sorry sense but it complete a considerable opportunity for us to earn capital.

No one can know about the prices of cryptocurrencies now due to the changes and fluctuations that occur, but I expect that the cryptocurrencies will witness a rise than they are now, and therefore when the demand for them increases, their price will increase.

The analysis of Milne is that crypto currencies will up because of second phase of corona virus"covid 19" in lock down situation everyone want to work for earning and they invest their capitals or assets in online cryptosystem.

the market goes up or down regularly so you cannot say that there are people who can analyse the market because they are here in this place we cannot analyse the market by ourselves that is why we should not be asking from US you should be reading some articles on Google or browsing the YouTube

I think the main reason for price falling is corona pandemic. For corona pandemic people stay at home and world economic situation collapsed. I hope after corona virus price will be rise. 

• +2 1

Fundamental analysis is by no means exclusive to cryptocurrency – it's ingrained in other types of trading. The concept is simple: if you can recognize that an asset has intrinsic value that is out of proportion to its current market price, you can trade based on your analysis and, in theory, make a profit.

An important question and topic, my friend, we deal in cryptocurrencies and global markets that are traded between each other, so they are subject to rise and fall at any time possible, and this is very normal in this field

in the global market.  However, the outbreak of the Corona virus will soon subside and the crypto currency will return to its previous position.

The main reason for the decline in the value of cryptocurrencies is the spread of the Covid_19 virus, which caused the global economy to collapse significantly, including its stock exchanges, but as soon as the epidemic ends, it will witness a remarkable rise.

One thing about crypto price is that demand is a catalyst to the increase and decrease of crypto price increase in demands of crypto increases the price will decrease in it demands lead to decrease in price

It is a very informative post.  To my analysis,nw a days crypto prices is very very low naw.for that reason,i think korona virus is mainly responsible.but i hope  the prices of cryptotalk will be increase its peak.           

I suppose it's far regular for all cryptocurrency charges to drop at that point about months inside the past because of the unfolding of the Coronavirus and its terrible effect at the complete international financial gadget, however now we have triumphed over this catastrophe and cryptocurrency expenses have risen over again.

If you are looking at most cryptos, then we are talking about full altcoin season, and most likely i should be near. Investors fear the pandemic might affect the market which causes a lot of panic trading. People are protecting their real world assets and don't have time for experimental currencies right now. They will most likely be buying commodities now or changing or protecting their stock positions. 

Cryptocurrencies are digital currencies.  Many people have been able to make good money using these.  These currencies help us to do business or invest. Now is the best time for small investors.

Actually digital currencies fluctuate everytime. In my opinion mostly the prices of the cryptocurrency depends upon the supply and demand. When their supply increase in the market the price decrease and when the demand increase the price automatically increase. Other irrelevant things also affect the prices. Nowadays there is a second wave of coronavirus that is adversely affecting the prices of cryptocurrency.

I think k now a days price of crypto currency raised. So it is very easy to understand look the rate on daily basis and got the profit that's simple and I think now a days crypto as the peak.

• +1 1