What should be permanent solution to get rid of spammers. - Page 9 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ch Ayyan

What should be permanent solution to get rid of spammers.

On 12/16/2020 at 10:16 PM, SAM112 said:

I think there are no spammers available in this forum. Because of the hard rules of the forum spammers have no interest to do spamming here. But if there are some spammers still available than we should report them to the admin.

You cannot prove thats there have no spammers in this forum because if the available rules, there have so many scammers and they working here against the rules, so that's once you have seen a scammers, you should report them. 

• +2 1

Is there a forum that spammers doesn't spam No there isn't so getting rid of spammers isn't that easy the only we can do is to report their account to the moderators and everyone should be very careful of suspicious links.

• +1 1

Its permanent solution is that you honestly post yours and do not give your data to anyone else, even if it is your friend. Use your account on your mobile phone and do not login at all on any other device. Nor login your friend's crypto talk account on your device Because if you do this then both you and your friend's account will be banned.

The only solution that we will get rid of scammers is by us keeping our password to only us that is to say our account is meant just for only us and no any other person should get access to it

This concept is brilliant, my buddy. Several days in the past, many spammers and spammers were stopped from payment, and this was a multitude by using deleting unwanted posts after which banning some international locations that incorporate the most important percent of spammers.

On 3/12/2020 at 2:18 PM, Ch Ayyan said:

Hi friend  suggest  your  solution  to get rid of spammers. 

MY Suggestions ;

There is  a need of some steps to be taken  to get red of spammers.  

I suggest there should be crypto wallets  more secure by some necessary steps.

There should  be a platform or website  may be managed  by google to report spammers  and there sites should  be blocked  if upto three persons report  them as a spam.

You can also suggest  your solution  to save many  people  from  spammers. 

Encourage me with good  reaction to make more good  posts  if like my post. Thank you.

Of course man there is no permanent solution of getting rid off scammers. The only solution is to use common sense and not to invest or trust on any strange thing.

Spammers are now a real problem.
They waste all the fatigue and effort that we waste and steal our money that torments us in collecting it.
So I find your suggestion very helpful in preventing them from going too far in stealing and I hope we will implement it!

I do not think stopping them is easy, but if we are all together at work here and we report them, we can reduce their number as much as possible and in the end we can get rid of them.

• +1 1

You can get rid off from spammer by creating strong password But you can secure your account by not click on unknown person link .We should avoid from spammer if we will not  share our personal information .So there is no problem you will face from spammer.

• +4 1

We always try to make posts valuable while observing the rules.we must avoid from cheating.don't try to steal other's posts.if we make the post valuable and useful then we get permanent solution of getting spammers.

We always try to make posts valuable while observing the rules.we must avoid from cheating.don't try to steal other's posts.if we make the post valuable and useful then we get permanent solution of getting spammers.

• +1 1

we always try to make posts valuable while observing the rules.we must avoid from cheating.don't try to steal other's posts.if we make the post valuable and useful then we get permanent solution of getting spammers.

Spammer or scammer ! Both are same in one way its my opinion.  If we want to remove them then only one method will work . We need to understand what is spam . Spam is the thing which is gonna hit us continues its very irritating also. Its fraud also. We need to make powerful system and very strict system only then we can avoid this type .

• +3 1

On 3/12/2020 at 3:18 PM, Ch Ayyan said:

MY Suggestions ;

There should  be a platform or website  may be managed  by google to report spammers  and there sites should  be blocked  if upto three persons report  them as a spam.

Encourage me with good  reaction to make more good  posts  if like my post. Thank you.

Yeah you're absolutely right and youe suggestions and tips are very helpful to get rid from the spammers. There are many spammers in the crypto world. We should try to keep safe our wallets and we shouldn't give our personal information to others. When we find any spammers in the online, we should block and report them as a spammer in the websites. 

Your topic and your suggestion are very good. The forum should find a permanent solution to eliminate scammers. Forum moderators need to find a solid solution. We must also play our part as responsible members of this forum. I like your suggestion, it can be really useful. If more than 3 or 3 members report a scammer, the scammer should be permanently banned from the forum. In this way, scammers can be eliminated from the forum very soon.

• +5 1

The only way to avoid this is to do your work honestly and not share your account data to anyone.  If you can make your account as secure as can be the more will be benefit and second started and which platform is more secure  .

Spammers are always present within any commumnity or forum but if we detect them or facing any problem due their activity we must convey report it to the moderators they will manage them.  Then we become able to save our incomes.

I think the permanent solution to get rid of spammers is all in our hands both the administrators and we members on this forum. The administrators are really trying their best to free the site from spammers and we must show support to them by reporting any spam post we notice.

• +1 1

Honestly There is no better or exceptional answer getting rid of spammers. But there are various things you can do to help. In my opinion if you would find some spammer, you can report. They will be banned by moderators.

• +1 1

I learned that moderators are really much active and a lot fake and multiple accounts banned from crypto talk forum. And now only some real members are working on crypto talk forum that is why only quality working doing by the all members. 

First of all you didn't have any idea about what are scammers and spammers so kindly please correct your those words and then you should put your opinion about scammers in this era

@Ch Ayyan Dear friend! I don't think there will be a permanent solution to get rid of spammers. No one can do this job, this digital world is advancing at high speed and spammers also increasing with same velocity. They update their tricks to trap innocent people, only those people can survive in crypto from spammers who are aware of their traps and don't fall for their luring texts. Cryptotalk is the best platform to discuss spam in cryptocurrency world, spending much of your time on this forum will benifit you with knowledge of spammers and their traps. I appreciate your efforts to state ways to get rid of spammers. 

MY Suggestions ;

@Ch Ayyanobviously you are 100% right my friend but on the other hand according to my opinion we should avoid from them. according to me when we greedy for get more reputation and get more learning then scammers get benefit from us. by the way your post is able to learn and helpful for members thanks for sharing this piece of information with us.

Spammer in this forum can be finally stopped If the management adopt either automatic approach for completely stopping their activities to be submitted in the forum. For example a plagiarise Post can not be submitted even you paraphrase too can not

I believe the easiest way to get rid of spammers is by reporting them to the moderators ourselves. If each an everyone of us will do this, am sure the number of those spammers will reduce drastically. 

I think its really be good to find the right effort to it we need to be good to find the good effort , we have to keep on growing  its really good to find solutions to work as hard and we need to find idea that we have levels that are powerful nad well integrated for it , we need to keep on finding solutions that are working there is a lot of idea that  is easy to grow with and find solutions that are workable so we need to be good in what  with  what is right and we need to keep on going on and working as hard