What are the application you use ? - Page 20 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Cryptohash

What are the application you use ?

Everyone has a way to develop their trading experiences and the sites are full of useful educational information. Continuous research and watching educational videos are very useful to you and it is the easiest way to learn and I do not mind the advice of some members about the best courses and sites they prefer. Thank you.

• +2 1

Many people use many applications, my friend, but I use cryptocurrency and bitcoin applications.Now use the platform that is best for everyone like your yobit.Cryptocurrency is also best and its application is also the best .

Many people use many applications,  but I use cryptocurrency and bitcoin applications.

when I was free then I spent my time on this forum and other useful activities physically to learn more and more things to become successful in future.

I think to share your experiences and to learn the tricks and techniques if earning and learning we can get through browsing and also through many other apps some people use twitter , instagram and Facebook etc my way if learning and sharing information is browsing.

On 10/16/2019 at 8:55 AM, Cryptohash said:

Mostly we spend minimum 10 to 20 hours in a day ? sure you will be visiting  more number of blogs Youtube channel ,blogs, apps and gambling sites etc 

What the good site helps you to earn and learn more about crypto market ?

Just share what are the best you use ? 

List the best and good app so every one can know more about it  site name and why it is used for ?

Sharing is caring 😛 what you say ?

I almost became spending more time on the YouTube application and watching useful, educational and informative videos, as well as to receive news and follow the market, follow the Twitter and Telegram application, which I think is one of the best applications that a person should have on his device because it is easier and fast

I look more cryptocurrency sites that actually produce such as Reddit and many more Browser Presearch maybe every time you surf the internet you will get an award in the form of a token.

• +3 1

there are many application about this site because when you work on it then you will be able to do how to talk with other people in the whole market and how to become a trader from this site because this is one of the largest economy which is used as a virtual currency in this site so I also advised to all member to keep well connected about this site and done much and more profitable running from this site.

As for me, I rely heavily on social media, as I join groups on Facebook and Telegram that have people with experience in the field who help beginners with everything, in addition to this forum where I search for the topic I want and read the responses and discussions that occur, and this helps me a lot.

I search about crypto at Google and youtube. These are good sites and informatic sites. These are providing us good and usefull knowledge about crypto and many other things.

1 hour ago, Rayan209592 said:

i usually using Telegram from last couple of years and have joined some good channels of airdrops like airdrop king. and two or three others. which are very good channels as i have earned very much from their airdrops.

@Rayan209592 In telegram there are some good channels, although most of the bot are a scam, airdrops channels always help users, on the internet there are many parts where you can earn money,it is not easy, you have to work hard, but when we find the right method we can lead a more comfortable economy, you have to be constant and be patient and look until you get the best, always beware of scam sites that seek to take away what we earn, greetings.

I use this forum to learn everything related to virtual currencies, since many topics here are interesting and educational, here I have learned many positive things about currencies, I also use the news that talk about this topic, and I also use the different social networks to keep learning, like youtube channels.

• +2 1

I am working on some sites that help me work in the field of cryptocurrencies and bitcoin, including the Chrome application, which is one of the easiest and best applications to work in this forum.

My day to day to try to get money within the crypto world in addition to trying to work daily within the forum is to use binance or gate io to try to do spot trading and be able to multiply the profits, besides that I am in a very good community where I Every day they talk about new projects and possible airdrops, there we handle the xDai network a lot, it is emerging and the truth has brought us benefits.

• Useful or interesting 1

learned from blogs and Facebook, this two were the best for me, I use YouTube only if I want to apply, I mean following the video I doing like him, but blogs are the best 

• +2 1

On 3/25/2021 at 9:52 PM, Noor3938 said:

I am also used mostly Google Chrome and YouTube for  getting different information . And watching different things . Now a day  including  crypto talk  for getting information about cryptocurrency. All these applications are wonderful and informative. 

As OP intends to expect your opinions for the crypto-related applications, can you express the names of them? If you are not familiar with Decrypt mobile application, check it on Google PlayStore and earn DCPT tokens that can be used to redeem the rewards from the  occasional drops via season live. There are so many other  interesting applications to use. 

I spend many many hours in telegram and i got many benefits from them and there some courses too on youtube and we can learn many skills from them.

• +2 1

I do spend a lot of time to learn here but when I find something difficult or come across something new,I'll just search it on web,to know and learn more about it,and I prefer using my chrome app to search for  those kind of things

• +1 1

I always visited in forum and it can help me to learn more about cryptocurrencies and also learning to earn money especially in cryptotalk forum..

• +2 1

At the beginning of my work I used to rely on blogs on web sites, but after I started working on this forum, I became dependent on the forum to obtain information by asking and reading

• +1 1

My friend, for me, is the best CryptoTalk forum to get more information and experience about cryptocurrencies, so I spend more time in this forum following new topics and discussing with members. I also like to follow new news, but from reliable sources.

• +1 1

On 11/13/2019 at 2:50 AM, niroblm said:

I think bitcointalk and cryptotalk is very helpfull for me because there's many post and comment. I can post there to know anything everybody is very helpfull

I also consider that Cryptotalk has been a very interesting source of information for me because there are members with a lot of experience in the forum who contribute very valuable topics. I have learned a lot around here and I rely on Google and some youtube tutorials where they present updated topics. Regarding bitcointalk I have not tried yet, since you mention it I will try.

• Useful or interesting 1

Im a new member in the crypto life, im just spending my time just to posting here in this forum, its helps me to understand more deeply information in crypto and also it helps me in terms of money so i will being loyal with this.

• +3 1

The best site to learn from is crypto talk, as it is full of useful information in addition to the TradingView app that helps me with technical analysis.

My dear friend, I only have a favorite site, Youtube, to search for encrypted coins and watch the bottles that work to deliver the information well. It is possible to ask for help from some old friends in this field

• +1 1

Most of time I used Facebook app and other social network app. I and my friends are exchange useful information a few chats in telegram. And i am using crypto related apps whole day.Last few days i regular visit this platform. This forum also has useful information.