Who do you spend more time with ? - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Cryptohash

Who do you spend more time with ?

Real friends or crypto friends.

i have been online for past 1 year 3 months in this time. I have seen most of the people in crypto world always stay with crypto friends more than real world friends  even in few aspects crypto world  friends helped me more than real world friends when i was broke up with my business loss. they just spent more time and tried to cheer me out they don't need to do but they spend lots of time and traveled with me even know they are travelling with me am so happy to say that i have gained good friendship bond all over the world  am so happy with it how about you guys 🙂

Well you can see more good friends and fake people in this world ?

Who do you like to spend more time with just share your views.

Edited by Cryptohash

This really don't make.much of a difference with me, I don't really have much crypto friends to begin with maybe that's why I feel indifferent. My really life friends are just as supportive as I believe hopefully my crypto friends would be if I had them 😀

Earn free Ethereum every 1 Hour

https://free-ethereum.io/?referer=243721

Crypto has given much of the contacts of highly successful or hard working peoples and has opened the opportunity of whole world interaction, I have learned much from it then any other field would give me.

1 hour ago, Kumar said:

Crypto has given much of the contacts of highly successful or hard working peoples and has opened the opportunity of whole world interaction, I have learned much from it then any other field would give me.

Its true it has vast set of hardworking people where we can gain more contacts from everywhere .Mostly USA people gain more information comparative to other people they share more everyone updates via the social medium.

37 minutes ago, datslimboi said:

Not most of my friends are crypto believers , I try explain the opportunities that crypto has but they don't seem to be interested, I'm left with no option to leave them .

Because developing country created a myth not to believe crypto more  that's the reason everyone lacks to believe cryptocurrency in day today life even now they see as if we are doing some illegal crime which would be funny seeing there reaction.

1 hour ago, cryptotalker said:

I enjoy spending time in the world of crypto. crypto means more to me than fun. here I enjoy following current developments and important events. I improve myself and find crypto conversations useful.

Most of us give us more idea to earn more.

Some time they share more  story inspire and motivate us sometime .

But nowadays affiliate marketing is getting low response as most of them had cut that source in crypto world ? did you notice that ?

1 hour ago, cutecute said:

For me i dont have to choose because my real friends are also my crypto friends, we can share our knowledges and then know our opinions about crypto.

Nice to meet you mate hope we share more idea and information in this forum regularly.. hope you share more valuable content.

It’s interesting for me to spend time in the crypto world, so to speak. many friends don’t understand me, I’m quieter to spend time sitting at my laptop and learn new things.

Edited by bonuscool

1 hour ago, Cryptohash said:

Mostly USA people gain more information comparative to other people they share more everyone updates via the social medium.

What made you think that USA people gain more information then other peoples on the crypto space ? Because coinbase or libra is from there or something like that ?

Just now, Kumar said:

What made you think that USA people gain more information then other peoples on the crypto space ? Because coinbase or libra is from there or something like that ?

Till date i gain all the info in few mins from the time of launch. 

From few set of people in U.S.A. they keep on research and spread link when its use full.

Personally both projects always make people feel more.

Coin base collected more user first later blocked all gamblers fund with them in huge stake they change there rules any time i have seen most of the people crying.

Libra also work has governments spy in few days 🙂 so never trust both.

46 minutes ago, bonuscool said:

It’s interesting for me to spend time in the crypto world, so to speak. many friends don’t understand me, I’m quieter to spend time sitting at my laptop and learn new things

i understand mostly silent people make more money compared to others they learn and earn more friends from social media and use them when its needed for them 🙂 hope you learned more stuffs.

6 hours ago, zenzero said:

i have only few friends in real life and none of them is interested in crypto so most of my time i spend on the internet on cryptotalk, bitcointalk, telegram and facebook

Active in all social medium i think you are earning more money 🙂 ? crypto attracted only few set of people who are attracted to business rest of them feel its illegal we can change it until everyone accept it.

10 hours ago, One_Bitcoin said:

I spend more time with my family, with my mother, my grandmother, if with my friends I get along naturally, maybe just a casual chat, if I have problems I talk to my family, but my friends are out there a lot and good frends

Unique ans from all 🙂 most of them used to spend time in cryptoworld and forget real world but yours is quiet different hope you have a good and health life in upcoming days.

6 hours ago, cryptocoin said:

Who do you spend more time with if I ask truth then me 24 to 12 hour with online btc people haha they why I don't have a much more friend to real life and I love crypto it's my business it's my work then why I don't be with crypto I love to make post online and love to doing trading online and earn money then why I ask I love online people then it's big truth I spend hug Time to online it's my work of all the day haha it's really funny but I am do this with my online crypto friends or trader lover 

Rest 12 hours do you sleep or you keep on working in real life ?

Mostly i love to spend time in crypto if iam online started searching for more stuffs at end i keep on digging more things and a day will go of like a magic 🙂

6 hours ago, phabulu said:

With crypto friends, I'm online almost all day thought discord servers and forum, and I spend more time with the crypto community than with my family.

Ya crypto is a addiction the truth is it as a vast business compared to fiat currency 🙂 which is going to play a huge role when Artificial intelligence and virtual reality takes place. how much hour do you spend online ?

4 minutes ago, Silvinator said:

That is called Empathy. Many of those people understood and supported you when you lost money because maybe the same thing happened to them. The important thing is that you have a good work group that allows you to grow personally and professionally.

They did not show empathy  rather they Teach me all stuffs what i need and made me to earn more money with there proper guidance and proper advice like a mentor 🙂  i have been able to make more money in a year . Now i have a huge set of friends 🙂 now i personally helping around 4 to 5 people developed them more how to make money.

14 minutes ago, phabulu said:

I'm online Almost all day, I just stay less time on the weekends, or in a few holidays, aways tuned on the Cryptocurrecy world.

Cool i think you have more knowledge about crypto and your earning would be huge as you are active whole day 🙂 what way you make more money in cryptoworld ?

2 minutes ago, Silvinator said:

Excellent friend. The important thing is that you grew up as an investor. It is always good to have people who help you improve and more importantly that you also help them because that reinforces the relationship.

Yup not as a investor 🙂 but i just solved all my debts and bought all needs and invested some 30 % . soon i may be launching some course regarding it which would help all beginners in crypto world 🙂 When some unknown helps us to grow ans show a good path. we should also be a some one who should help all  other people in some other way 🙂 

17 hours ago, Cryptohash said:

i have been online for past 1 year 3 months in this time. I have seen most of the people in crypto world always stay with crypto friends more than real world friends  even in few aspects crypto world  friends helped me more than real world friends when i was broke up with my business loss. they just spent more time and tried to cheer me out they don't need to do but they spend lots of time and traveled with me even know they are travelling with me am so happy to say that i have gained good friendship bond all over the world  am so happy with it how about you guys 🙂

Sometimes I also think that way, but friends in the real world are also very important in my life. Friends in the real world are people who have built their traits from childhood until now and I can't forget about crypto people only knowing that I am from the outside, unlike those who are friends. from the real world

3 minutes ago, phabulu said:

Most of all I'm doing some bounties different kinds, translations, social media, joining all opportunities to earn cryptocurrency.

Thanks for reminding me i just bookmarked your post thought of reading your bounty campaign 🙂 

hope i gain some more knowledge from it 🙂 that's the only field i did not practice till now 🙂

3 minutes ago, Razendra18 said:

Sometimes I also think that way, but friends in the real world are also very important in my life. Friends in the real world are people who have built their traits from childhood until now and I can't forget about crypto people only knowing that I am from the outside, unlike those who are friends. from the real world

Ya some get good set of people some get shady set of people it is in place they have brought up 🙂 in my real life they are disaster . may be in yours they can give a angel track.

3 minutes ago, Silvinator said:

Excellent reflection friend. One of the functions of this forum is the same, to help each other throughout this world of cryptocurrencies and its surroundings. good luck!

Thank you and nice to meet you 🙂 hope we contribute more in this community in upcoming future post . Lets Rock it.May be its a crypto surrounding but it gives us more knowledge and idea. Good luck to  you !

17 hours ago, Cryptohash said:

What are you talking about? friends in the real world are more important because they can provide support directly and directly in my opinion if the other somehow his opinion

16 hours ago, cutecute said:

For me i dont have to choose because my real friends are also my crypto friends, we can share our knowledges and then know our opinions about crypto.

both are more important when we are tired or not excited, the friend will always be among us and he will also entertain us even though we get trials in the crypto world

spend time with my mother likes go to supermarket or coffe together with family and watch tv sis , or giving les privat to my friend in the home

58 minutes ago, Silvinator said:

Excellent friend. The important thing is that you grew up as an investor. It is always good to have people who help you improve and more importantly that you also help them because that reinforces the relationship.

Many good people can give us guidance in the cryptocurrency market so that we get money. Many people share their experiences on various forums or websites and this can provide us with lessons so that we can make a profit

I do not have much more friends in real life because i spent my mostly time i.e 12 to 14 hours online. i spend just weakened with my real life friends. Concurrency world has a lot of attractions for me.