Earning information - Page 37 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Najmul1744

Earning information

I advise you to make posts in the forum as after you have completed 100 forum posts you can start earning more money from making useful posts.  Working on a forum is better than working on other sites that may be fake and waste your time.

• +3 1

I do not think that there are such sites that pay for work with coding because there are many false sites that do not pay money after the completion of the work, so we must avoid them. Thank you.

• +2 1

My friend..
Read the rules and regulations first to find out what to do and what to avoid here
 You must first post 100. There should be 20 posts from the next day. Then you get 4,000 satoshi for 20 jobs. Here in this forum you only have to write useful topics, you will be paid for your posts and you must also abide by the forum rules
Good luck

I am new to this forum, I just finished the 100 free posts and started working on posts that enable me to earn money, in fact I do not know how much the amount is for each post, thanks for this valuable post

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

I did a lot of research and did not find honest sites that offer good profits except for this forum, so I advise you to focus on the forum and try to learn trading because it will guarantee you great profits in the future

• +4 1

You need to follow instructions to get the first payment. Firstly, you must post 100 comments and each post must be 100 characters long. No spam or useless comments will be posted. If you stick to these terms, you'll get a 100% payment from CryptoTalk.

• +2 1

Dear Friend
I think that you should link the forum to a platform yobit, and you have to be a reputable person when you comment in order to collect money through bitcoin parts or electronic currencies

good luck

Welcome, my dear friend, I agree with you, my friend, to win here, you must follow customs and rules and create useful posts and topics that get positive evaluations.

• +2 1

The world of the internet is very wide.
You can get the information from everywhere, but I think you should read about the currency projects separately, that is, each currency separately and is called the white paper of the currency,  and what is the blockchain and how it works.
There is a lot to learn, good luck

My friend, you have to complete 100 posts at the beginning, and then every day you have to create 20 posts to get paid for each useful post, but after 7 days, so you have to work hard

hello friend you can earn money on this site but you must have first complete 100 posts first so that you can earn money. then every 30 post earn you 3000 satosh

for new friends in the critical family
What you need to do to make money is the beginning of doing 100 comments and all will be unjust so that the site can confirm to you and then then 20 comments in one day and then will pay you 200 Satoshi Petquin for each comment and this has begun to make money

Hallo my dear friends have a good day I want to tell you that your first hundred posts are your preparation to learn that how to work on cryptotalk and after this you get one thousand satoshi on one post and you can withdraw your earning through the you bit 

There are so many earning platform or site in the world of cryptocurrency but must of the platform are not suitable and profitable but the members of this platform should stick to working in this platform be a its profitable and suitable for the members of this platform.

• +1 1

You are a beginner and you need 100 jobs for free and when you are finished you have 20 jobs a day through which you will earn money a week after you get the evaluation, read the instructions and rules of the forum and stay away from violations, to get a good reputation

• +2 1

Hello my friend.  Since you are a beginner, you must first publish 100 useful and free posts.  After that you have to publish 20 useful posts per day in order to get 200 satoshi for each supported post that meets the requirements.  I advise you to focus on the knowledge in order to improve the content of the posts and thus make more money.  You must first review the rules and conditions of the forum and strictly adhere to them to avoid warning and ban points.

• +4 1

This forum is really good, especially in terms of earning, yes you can earn money here, but since you are a beginner now you have to share 100 comments in this forum and after that you can earn, pay attention to the laws, read them well, it will help you a lot.

Welcome my friend in this forum you have to first read all the rules and abide by them you have to create 100 free participations and then you create about 20 posts every day and you are paid after 7 days but you have to provide yourself with the information and knowledge required to make your participation effective and win the admiration of the rest of the members good luck 

• +4 1

You must complete the first 100 comments free of charge for you 50 comments

After which 20 comments pay you every day from the site, but type 23 for the site if you delete something

We will take 1000 Sochi on each comment

Join crypto you must complete the first 100 post to become the members from the newbies, you can write the 30 comments per day and then start your earnings and you withdraw from the youbit and other you like the site. 

Firstly, follow the rules of this forum because it is very important then secondly, it is compulsory to complete your first free 100 post here before you can start posting 20 posts daily which you will be paid for and lastly you can also earn fast by trading.

My friend, in order to make money here on the crypto forum you have to create posts and write comments about crypto and cryptocurrencies.  Use the English language in writing posts, make your blog a minimum of 100 characters, and use simple vocabulary and words so that the post is understandable in order to achieve a good reputation and gain later.

• +2 1

Dear if you are new in the world of encrypted and digital currencies, you must first adhere to the laws of the forum and apply them. Second, you must publish 100 free first posts and then for 20 publications to 25 posts in a manner that will be won on the seventh day. You only need to publish effective topics and useful and rich ideas in this forum and you will get 200 Satoshi for each post

You have come to the best forum to earn free cryptocurrency, all you have to do is read the forum rules and stick to them and you will find yourself earning behind your posts.

• +5 1