Search bar sometimes doesn't appear - Page 5 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Cammer

Search bar sometimes doesn't appear

Hello friend, As of recently I have not experienced this issue and the inquiry bar is consistently there and I imagine that the issue might be with your peruse.

On 3/9/2020 at 4:24 PM, Cammer said:

Hello my friends. I am having with the forum search bar as it doesn't appear sometimes, so I can't search for posts and topics.

Can anyone give me a solution to this problem?

Dear this was problem was happening but now it is solved I think it is happening with you due to internet connection but it never happened with me you just check you Internet connection because it is not happening with other.

Hello my friends. I am having with the forum search bar as it doesn't appear sometimes, so I can't search for posts and topics.

Dear this was problem was happening but Noe it is solved I think it is happening with you due to internet connection but it never happened with me you just check you Internet connection because it is not happening with other.

Edited by Amna Hareem

i never face this problem, i always see the search bar on the top of forum page, maybe you have a problem with your browser, try to login with other browser in your device.

My friend, this is not correct. All you have to go to the main page of the forum and after that the search bar will appear, but it will not appear immediately and the matter comes back because the page is incomplete for downloading or the page is loaded in a light version so make sure that the full regular page is loaded and the search bar will appear Thank you

• +2 1

No, i didn't face any such type of problem with this feature. I think it would be happened with you in past may be it would be a temporary issue that fixed after sometime. Still it's working properly if you face this problem again then go to the home page and then try to use it hope it will work properly.

• +2 1

It is possible cost dear colleague may have a problem is a browser since my personal use in this great platform called cryptotalk I have not had that problem that the search bar does not appear I suggest you change the browser
A big greeting to the whole community and good luck to everyone

I didn't faced any such problem yrt as It is always available to search anything at the forum and I used it many times for searching.I think there must be network issue or any such problem that Your search bar disappear so You just need to refresh and restart the cryptotalk site then May be this issue solved.

• +2 1

It happens to me too. But when I refresh the page, the search bar shows up. Whenever you encounter this problem, refresh or reload the page. You will see the search bar. I hope you find my advice useful.

The bottom line is that if we can do something good here, we can understand a lot, because here we can come up with a lot of ideas, and if we can do something good, we can do a lot of good things here.  And there can be a lot of brilliance and do we think I can do a lot of powerful things here? One time we can understand a lot here.

I have not encountered such a problem because the search bar is always available and available to me. You have to contact the forum’s support team to solve your problem

Nice topic.i don’t faces this problem. I think due to

slow net connection, sometime it happened. And

Too much traffic cause this problem. And allso make

sure to connect to the internet and you allso clean

your browser.

Dear friend I am a new member in this forum and I have a walk through of this complete forum and found everything useful. Cryptotalk has nice features. I will suggest new members to take a look at every feature and understand forum then get started postings. As you have faced a problem in finding forum search bar, maybe forum will be under maintenance by the development team, so you faced this problem then. 

• +5 1

every so often due to the fact due to gradual connection, i too determined hard to get the quest option. but when you have a good connection and you are nevertheless facing that problem then sorry my dear friend. i couldn't assist you on that.

Yeah sometime that is show some glitches, and some time we face our mistake because search bar shows when we are on homepage where it does not show. Hopefully I'm right and you something learn from my message. Best wishes with you just for work. Best of luck.

Yes,sometimes it happens.It happens because of poor internet connection.Then we have to check the connection and restart the browser if needed.We have to use a trusted browser to access cryptotalk. Thank  you.

I have not faced such a problem so far. Search bar is one of the most essential feature of any site. Maybe the site was under maintenance or there was some technical issue with the site.

I have not faced any such issue if you are facing this you should log out of your account and login to the account again so it will work for you as fine as it is working for all of us.

Friend i not seen yet. Because most of time i used this button for my work. So this is fine and show on my screen. I don't know how it can be possible, but i think it can be due to network error. Some time i seen many things which less features due to network issue. It my opinion. 

On 3/9/2020 at 7:24 PM, Cammer said:

I think you're having a problem with your navigator and not in the forum. When the search bar doesn't apprear on your screen, I suggest you to refresh your browser and you'll see it. This is not really major problem because it also happen to me so don't be afraid of it.

• +1 1

I believe is a difficult will be fixed so , is close to nothing and all site face like this issue, just we need to give them the opportunity to fixed, is anything but a major issue, so they can fixe it soon , very soon.

• +1 1

Yes, I've also experience this problem. I don't know why this happens to me.

I have no problem when I log in from my laptop but when I try to log in from my phone the comment/reply bar wont appear.

I think it was the problem with my browser but I tried installing a different browser but nothing changed, but as of now I am able to use crypto talk:)

• +2 1

the purpose is the sluggish speed of your net, as now not all of the content material of the web page has been absolutely loaded, and consequently you need to wait

On 12/9/2020 at 5:13 PM, Munira said:

Yes friend  This can sometimes be due to server problems.  Many times this may have been due to a server problem.  Again, there are many problems due to slow net connection.  So we have to be patient without accepting the rate.  With patience we will understand the problem and try to solve it.  Thank you

Yes you are right the biggest reason behind it that you have slow internet and other some times server problem but I don't see anything like that .

It may be that the page is wrong or the browser tries to update the page or download another browser, the truth is that a problem like this never happened to me

• +1 1