I like this forum very much - Page 11 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Maroua

I like this forum very much

On 7/3/2020 at 9:56, Maroua said:

No sé por qué siento afecto por este foro y sus miembros honestamente. Me gustaría discutir mucho contigo en este foro. También solía trabajar en otro foro, pero no me gustaba mucho. Sentí que los miembros de ese foro son como robots. No comentan las publicaciones de principiantes y también nos desprecian de nosotros los nuevos. Aquí siento que cada miembro de este foro como mi hermano o hermana, muchas gracias. Realmente lo aprecio.

I have little time here, and the truth is that I have good opinions in this forum. In addition, it helps us learn about finance, cryptocurrencies, among other related things, and they even pay you to post useful topics. I feel that this community has a good atmosphere, its members give you good advice and help us clarify doubts.

• +1 1

Yes, I also love this forum. It's easy to use, there are expert members to learn from and very interesting posts for newbies.

This forum really the members are very humble and considerate with the new users, I learned a lot thanks to the older members

I also agree with you my friend. I am also in a fond with this site. For a student like me this site is the best platform. We can learn and earn from this forum. About this one of my friend suggested. Now i am thinking that, that moment was one of the great moment for us.

I get very happy when I see posts like this, I really don't know how to explain it but happiness is very great ... and the answer of why do you feel that affects, that love for the forum and you feel that the users are your family, is not more than for the great work that the team developed from the initial ideas of this forum, even before putting it into practice. They thought about every detail, they thought that only with a direct interaction with the users could they make these results possible. They have made us feel at home, they protect us from scammers and bad people, they give no opportunity for good actions to be eliminated by evil actions. every day it offers us a sea of knowledge that makes us grow to infinity within this great world of cryptocurrencies. All of this helps to transform a bit the minds of people who are still not sure what they want here. in short, it is difficult not to fall in love with this forum. we have to take care of it so that it lasts forever.

• +1 1

I have really been part of several forums in which the opinion of new people is not taken into account and where the topics to be discussed are not very specific, on the other hand Cryptotalk is a forum with a well-defined theme and with a policy and rules that the forum members respect unless they want to be penalized. The forum members are of great quality which allows me to learn from each of their posts.

For those few days that I have signed up cryptotalk, I note here the atmosphere of friendly like-minded people. We all come together from different countries, of different ages and specialties to learn cryptocurrency, to earn money, to develop ourselves and to help each other at the same time. The cryptocurrency community of the forum is a place that you don't want to leave and where come back with pleasure.

Before, we had been in other forums where we talked about cryptomonies, but they were not very active.
This forum is brutal, since the whole community that interacts is quite friendly and likes to share their opinion in your topic.
Many times we think that the forums are simply for developers or people who have been in this world for a long time and we are wrong. Even the person who has no idea can join here and that's good.

This is really loveable forum. We can learn here as well as teach others.  Experts are always here giving solution, suggestion and advice. Another interesting matter is earn money by making important topics or post here. Its really very unique crypto discussion site I have ever seen. 

I agree with you friend, in this forum there are many good people, who help us and teach us many things that we did not know before

Yes, this forum is very active, people respond to almost all the publications and provide very good information for everyone, that is very good since there are many beginners looking for useful information to start in this world of cryptocurrencies

We all like it really much because people are really willing to post here and of course posts are helpful to the beginners of crypto world. Hope this activity stays for a long time.

I like this forum very much, its very useful information. He shares it with us. Thank you very much

The best site specializing in cryptocurrency because it has many good friends and information

I think this this forum is quite complete, the truth is that there is a community that helps those of us who do not know much, I for example, I am one who is just learning and received help from some around here that I do not know, besides that it is a The united forum helps a lot and takes the time to resolve doubts quickly, that is very nice and I congratulate the members for being attentive to our doubts

• +1 1

i liked this forum very much. i have written the reason for this 100 times. i will write again. 😄 in this forum we can benefir from the experiences of people in the law. i think this is the most important feature.... 

I also liked this forum, it is very educational and also participatory, I have seen that many times people who have experience have given their opinions and advice to help us who are starting

• +1 1

İ Just try to learn about this Forum. Day by day İ will be good i think. More times i have problem with connect. İ am waiting to connect and see error. But i will use this Forum liked. There are many topic about every things.

I think it's even now that cryptotalk would be LIKE more than any given Crypto forum in the whole world. With these series of payments as rewards for hard working members in the forum. This has equally places it best, making it above the rest platforms.

This forum seems excellent to me since it is open to all people, whether they are beginners or with an advanced level related to the world of cryptocurrencies. Best of all, we can learn a lot from the information that other users provide us and at the same time we manage to generate some profits for our portfolios. After all the rules of the people who designed the platform are met and respected, we will do very well.

Of course, I really like the crypto forum.  Because I can earn more money in a very short time with significant posts on crypto forums, which changes my financial situation.

In the short time that I have been in the forum I was able to realize what a great community they are. Thank you. I look forward to sharing much more with you over time.

I also really like this forum since it is a window in which both newbies and veterans can share information about the world of cryptocurrencies. Reading each post I learn new things and although new doubts arise, I think that here I can clarify them