I like this forum very much - Page 13 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Maroua

I like this forum very much

We are here because we love Cryptotalk. We have to work hard together for Cryptotalk to thrive for better benefits.

There are indeed interesting topics here to discuss. And while the Yobit airdrop got me here, I might become hooked to this place.

The paying per post is a great thing as well.

Stay positive!

I, too, at home like this before working on another forum, all the answers are similar to the answers from robots, and on this site everyone communicates and supports each other and this is a big plus of this site. So far, have a good day.

grateful to be part of a place where they provide useful information and are continually updating investment methods and there are administrators who control any inconvenience that arises .. I wish you all good investments and so you are in loss this is a forum where you have the opportunity to learn of your failures to achieve victories!

I have tried any earning sites: faucet, bounty and other website. But this forum is the one that gives me a decent amount of income, so to pay back what they gave me, I will surely do better and make some useful post to helps the reputation of this forum to increase. I hope we all do the same, it would also huge help to the newbie who wants to learn anything that has something to do with crypto.

Yes this forum is really better than other forums. Here you can message and person without any hesitation if you are a beginner. And they will surely they to help you. This forum is great as it is interesting. You get much knowledge about crypto here.

The truth is that I have been in other forums on other topics and I have never felt so much camaraderie as in this forum and that is very gratifying. In addition, that makes us all learn better and be more attentive to helping each other, two heads think more than one, as long as I can help they count on me. So this is a forum that I like to recommend.

I have also noticed that you can actually earn what they are calling talk tokens for every post that you make.just pushing hard researching and giving my self time to complete the first 100 post.

hey there for me one of the factors that make this forum interesting besides the obvious fact that we learn things related to crypto but from the fact is probably one of most decently moderated forums I've seen in quite a while, I'm not sure if if I'm just being lucky not seeing people posting like 3 words around here but I think that's a big contributing factor to it being a good forum since it stops like you said the "robot responses" and since newbies are not shunned for no reason it makes it also another reason that this forum is great like you said as well

I think that this forum has become something special since it has taught me a lot and met very nice people who have helped me with their experiences and I think that you are absolutely right, there are forums that people for being beginners do not even determine you here is good or bad the comment they give you their point of view remember that not everyone thinks the same way but here they treat you well they do not discriminate against anyone that is admirable.

I also like this forum very much, we can clarify all our concerns, acquire more knowledge and there are always new topics.

I am complete newbie and i am here because of yobit drop, but atmosphere is awesome. It is my first cryptoforum and maybe I can't compare it with others, but I really enjoyed it here. Huge amount of interesting and helpful information. Good and welcoming members, who always give an advice or recommendation. Good job and thank you, guys!

Edited by Bloodyworld

I really hope that CryptoTalk will be the place which will be giving births to outrageous blockchain ideas at an ever-accelerating pace.

I hope that every minute one person will be encountering a like minded potential partner to implement ideas. 

I hope that every visitor of the forum will in fact have in his mind one prime reason when coming to the forum - come up with ideas and bring them to life.

And the speed of such ideas-generation will be exponentially accelerating.

CryptoTalk is one of the best forums in the cryptosphere. Others may have such a good community, but they are not specialized in the crypto topic, but simply have a separate discussion thread.
  There is a lot of concentrated information on cryptocurrency on cryptocurrency in general, which is why it is the best forum in this area. And that's why I like it.

i am agree with you. this furom teach us new information we did not know before. different comments explain different aspects of a topic.

If this forum gives me the feeling of brotherhood, I have found very useful posts for us new to the beginners section.

This forum is liked by the vast majority of people since from the first day you enter you feel like family. It is a very sociable forum where you can communicate in a very simple way.

Yes I agree this is loveable  forum.  This is very easy and simple platform.  Every one can comment on every  posts  on which  he want to comment. 

I am new here and I have noticed that everyone takes their time to comment on your post and give good opinions, I think it is a quite enriching forum, although I have seen a trend that the publications of the new ones are less commented than the older ones, even at this time some prefer to comment on last year's publications than the most current ones, although they look interesting

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Topics

• FAEX24 https://faex24.com - это сервис обмена валют, позволяющий за несколько кликов купить, продать или обменять криптовалюту. Кроме того, сервис осуществляет международные переводы на зарубежные счета. Например, клиент отправляет рубли на Тинькофф и получает лари на TBC. В нашей комкоманде трудятся квалифицированные специалисты, которые имеют многолетний опыт работы на биржах. Главным принципом нашей команды являетя клиентоориентированность, мы найдем подход к каждому!    ⏱️ Обработка заявок: в среднем занимает около 7 минут, в редких случаях — до 15 минут. 👨‍💻 График работы: 8:00 - 0:00 по МСК, без выходных.         Поддерживаемые банки и фиатные платежные системы:   Тинькофф Сбербанк Райффайзен Альфабанк Газпромбанк SEPA Bank of Georgia TBC Bank Credo Bank  M10 Wise Revolut ZEN Permata BCA Česká spořitelna HUMO Uzcard Denizbank Bank of Thailand Kaspi Freedom Halyk   Поддерживаемые криптовалюты:   Tether - USDT USDcoin - USDC Bitcoin - BTC Ethereal - ETH Toncoin - TON Optimism - OP Arbitrum - ARB Tron - TRX   Для всех новых пользователей предусмотрена скидка от 0.2% до 0.9%. Также при регистрации выдается реферальная ссылка, ознакомится.    ?️Наши контакты: Емейл - support@faex24.com Наш сайт - https://faex24.com Телеграм - @faex24 (остерегайтесь мошенников с похожими никами)
    • After a long wait, the Tapswap team has announced its pool launch date, shifting it to July 1, 2024 Tapswap made the announcement on Wednesday, May 28, telling its coin miners to exercise patience until July 1 Tapswap also said the reason for the delay was that it was taking time to eliminate taps which were unjustly earned with bots 
    • Работаем!!! Наш новый домен сайта - 101btc.net Обмен криптовалют (BTC/USDT и т.д) на на наличные рубли / доллары / евро и т.д. Доставка наличных во все аэропорты России ОАЭ - Дубай Продажа покупка Usdt/AED Европа США Пополнение карт всех банков /cash in Visa/Mastercard/МИР/Maestro Любые объемы, минимальные комиссии!!! Контакты: Jabber: 100100@xmpp.ruTelegram: Username - @btc_pro Ботов по обмену у нас нет!
    • Nexaa объединяет усилия с Corridor Finance в рамках стратегического партнерства   Nexaa, крипто-магазин на базе Web3, который включает в себя launchpad, магазин талантов и app Store, начал сотрудничество. В соответствии с этим платформа объединила усилия с Corridor Finance, компанией по объединению и обмену между цепочками, в рамках стратегического партнерства. Компания раскрыла информацию о сотрудничестве в своем официальном аккаунте X.   В эксклюзивном посте на X компания обсудила причину своего выбора Corridor Finance. Компания выразила энтузиазм по поводу последнего начинания, раскрыв цель Corridor Finance по увеличению функциональности монет BRC20. По словам компании, она выиграет от решений, касающихся децентрализованного финансирования.   Они учитывают фермерство, мосты и свопы. Платформа ориентирована на использование всего потенциала рынка Web3 для предоставления пользователям универсального крипто-магазина. Удобный интерфейс платформы обеспечивает удобство для клиентов, даже если они новички.
    • Отзывы клиентов о нашем сервисе обмена валют говорят сами за себя. Они отмечают высокий уровень сервиса, выгодные условия обмена и оперативность обработки заявок. Обменивайте валюту вместе с нами и убедитесь в этом сами.  
    • VPS сервера от 6$Выделеные сервера от 54$Сервера с GPU от 300$с полным списком услуг можно ознакомится на нашем сайтеDEDIONE-Available Serversнаши контакты:TG: https://t.me/Alffi_Solomonsподписывайтесь на наш канал переодически добавляем сервера с большими скидками или совершенно бесплатно.ссылка на канал https://t.me/+u1QBackNiKZjYWVk
    • 🔥 Розыгрыш 5000 рублей 🔥 Дорогие друзья, мы разыгрываем 5000 рублей, вам нужно совершить обмен на любую сумму и оставить отзыв о работе нашего сервиса. После напишите оператору, о том, что вы выполнили все условия и мы внесем вас в список участников! Начинаем розыгрыш уже сегодня, успей принять учатие ❗ Условия розыгрыша очень простые - подробнее на нашем сайте Crypto-Zapravka.  
    • Все равно посещаемость следует увеличивать на этом форуме, чтобы он интересен был довольно обширной аудитории, а не нескольким читателям, которые забежали всего на пару минут.   Нет, так дело не пойдет. Без инвестиций эта площадка зачахнет. Уже и на данный момент это ощущается. Всего лишь несколько человек онлайн ежедневно. Ну разве это показатель?
    • Продажа в одни руки, посмотрите видео перед покупкой, кошелек не мой. Писать в личку или на почту  roksolana19@mail.ru Видео: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1cnfDv1gkQVezNlaDinhtXh1-GGBJjFv2/view?usp=sharing Купить: https://satoshidisk.com/pay/CLZ2KJ
    • May Results: Top 3 NordFX Traders' Monthly Profit Approaches $200,000   The brokerage company NordFX has summarized the trading results of its clients for May 2024. The performance of social trading services, PAMM and CopyTrading, as well as the profit earned by the company's IB partners were also evaluated.   - The leading trader for the month is from Western Asia, account No. 1773XXX, with a profit of $86,999. This impressive result was achieved through gold (XAU/USD) transactions. - The second place goes to another trader from Western Asia, account No. 1771XXX, who earned $78,556 not only from gold (XAU/USD) but also from EUR/USD trades. - In third place is a trader from Southeast Asia, account No. 1734XXX, who earned $30,640 in May through transactions involving XAU/USD, EUR/JPY, and USD/JPY.   The following situation has developed in NordFX's passive investment services:   - In the PAMM service showcase, we continue to monitor the activity of the manager under the nickname KennyFXPRO. Their account, KennyFXPRO-The Multi 3000 EA, can be considered a veteran, having been opened in January 2021. Over 1,223 days, it has faced many serious challenges. A critical date was November 15, 2022, when the manager decided to close loss-making positions. The drawdown then was almost 43%, but the account was saved, and the profit now exceeds 100% again.   - In CopyTrading, we have repeatedly highlighted the signal yahmat-forex, which has shown a 353% return over 344 days with a maximum drawdown of 47%. Another signal, NordFXSrilanka, reached a 36% profit over 145 days. Although not as high, it significantly exceeds bank deposit rates. This signal stands out for its maximum drawdown, which has not exceeded 10% throughout its duration. Among startups in CopyTrading, the signal copyfx1 is noteworthy. In 49 days of operation, specifically since April 11, 2024, it has shown a 98% profit with a very moderate drawdown of less than 16%. Despite these impressive achievements, it is important to remind that past results do not guarantee future performance and that trading in financial markets is risky. Therefore, market participants should exercise extreme caution and always adhere to money management principles to avoid losing funds.   Among NordFX IB partners, the TOP-3 is as follows:   - The highest commission of the month, amounting to 22,795 USD, was awarded to a partner from Western Asia, account No. 1645XXX; - The second place was taken by a partner from Southern Asia, account No. 1718XXX, who received 8,362 USD; - Completing the top three is their compatriot, account No. 1682XXX, who earned 8,233 USD in May. Notice: These materials should not be deemed a recommendation for investment or guidance for working on financial markets: they are for informative purposes only. Trading on financial markets is risky and can lead to a loss of money deposited.   #eurusd #gbpusd #usdjpy #btcusd #ethusd #ltcusd #xrpusd #forex #forex_example #signals #cryptocurrencies #bitcoin #stock_market   https://nordfx.com/