How much percent Airdrops are real? - Page 28 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Muneeb

How much percent Airdrops are real?

Nowadays 99% airdrops are fake and 1 percent is real. Some of those pay very little that are not profitable.  Income from airdrops are difficult for scammers.  

• Useful or interesting 2

On 10/15/2019 at 10:33 AM, Muneeb said:

So many peoples join the airdrops on daily basis how much airdrops are real and give us good profit. Crypto is a big business in the world and every day we saw new coins and ico and airdrops.

Actually I was deceived from airdrops which got my attention and I joined many of them and think to get some extra money but they all were scammers. I explored this forum to know and I concluded that Telegram is a hub of scammers. They show their legitimacy by giving PreSale offers to trap innocent people once you send them money to buy their tokens, they will ban you and remove from their groups. Second condition, they will distribute airdrop tokens but they will not be listed on exchanges and have zero worth. So I don't believe in airdrops and will never try to waste my time in finding airdrops. What I know is 'bounties are best then airdrops. ' 

Yes my dear I agree with you Crypto is a big business of today for the big profit. It's demand increase day by day. As we know today almost 7000 Crypto currencies is present in the market. I think a very small ammount of airdrop is real . I think maximum 5% airdrops real and remaining 95% fake .

Many airdrops are only fake for registering on certain platforms, wallets, or websites.
But even so, I know some people who have benefited from some airdrops and get good rewards from different currencies.

some of the airdrops are genuine and few not..we cannot identify..if we think all are fake the will miss the genuine one.so its better to do all the airdrop as many as possible

There are many airdrops in the market. Some are good and some are scams. It will be sent directly to your wallet and can be converted to real money. And some airdrops are totally fakes and no benefit.

We remain careful about our choices.  because many frauds in the name of the airdrop prize.  we must be selective in choosing.  because not always that we value beneficial will benefit.  must be careful.  we wait for the original information from crypto whether there really is airdrop or not.

This depends on the source and the number of projects done, for example I used to do 20 airdrop projects in one month and if it was in percent, then only 35% could get paid.

• +2 1

I think no one made any study about the exact percentage of the airdrops' legitimacy however in my opinion most of them are scams. There were a golden age of airdrops a few years back where almost all of the airdrops were decent but now, there are a lot of scam airdrops. Their number peaks when bull market starts and a lot of newbies comes into the market.

• +5 1

Play simple games, earn free bitcoin !

https://rollercoin.com/?r=kopkpsp3

ref_46860.png

Unfortunately the percentage of real airdrops is very low, but there are some options to win some coins quickly.
For example, the best alternative is to complete the airdrops of the most recognized exchanges. They don't usually give out large amounts of money, but at least they are reliable and in the end they do pay.
However, it is recommended that you do not give your data to any site, especially those that are unknown.

Though I have not participated in any airdrop campaign, I feel they are not worth your precious time. I won't call them scams unless they ask you a fee to join their airdrop. So unless you have time that you need something to pay the time, then go ahead .

Mostly Airdrops are real and are profitable.but some airdrops are scam. they ask for private key for you wallet and take your personal information .Dont waste time on fake airdrops

they are not real and didn't give money.

The entirety of the airdrops are genuine on mainstream airdrop locales like airdropking and airdropalert yet the genuine issue lies in these airdrop tokens being recorded on any trades for pulling out. The greater part of the airdrop tokens gets squandered in the wallet without obtaining any worth.

It is very difficult to find real Airdrops, because most Airdrops are scam and also the coins that are shared have no selling value. Like ICOs, it is very difficult to find an ICO that is profitable. I think Airdrops and ICOs are no longer profitable, for now only trading can provide good enough profit.

• +1 1

Percentage of airdrop are very Low . It is mostly fake and not capable for trust.they are mostly scams.cryptotalk are very good platform .it is good for trading.

You cannot know about all the airdrop so you could not Judge about who are wrong or what are right and difficult to right judgment so I think you will say fifty fifty. 

On 10/15/2019 at 1:33 AM, Muneeb said:

So many peoples join the airdrops on daily basis how much airdrops are real and give us good profit. Crypto is a big business in the world and every day we saw new coins and ico and airdrops.

There is no specific number in itself, but you can think that half are false or even many more, but keep in mind that if we talk about real airdrops, you can expect the YOBIT ones that are always very good and give good results.

• Useful or interesting 1

In the past several years ago there were many airdrops because most digital currencies were in low value.
Now, the value of digital currencies is high, so airdrops are almost non-existent.
At these times, if any, the airdrops will have a very low and unprofitable value.

• +1 1

I bet that 90% of the airdrops are fake, only those promoted by exchanges or reputable organizations can be real, but all those that are advertised by individuals or that look like copies of other currencies are obviously false, currently you can only trust them coinbase, blockchain, binance and yobit.

for me I never participated at any airdrop because it's literally just a waste of time doesn't matter how much they give because almost all airdrops won't give you 50$ unless you get a lot of referrals and most of times even if you got them you may end getting 10$ or nothing so why would I waste my time on such things instead of just trading and getting better profits

• +3 1

100% sure fake that all the airports now are duplicates or scam. They take away all your details they want from you and they will not pay for you it is a clear case of cheating that is happening around us now.satoshi is not given by them .

Most airdrops are scammers, probably 10% are legit. The high effort and low reward bounties are usually scam, and don't give you anything. The other ones who are not scammers give you coins that are not listed in any exchange. The Yobit has the most legit airdrops.

For so long that I've been hearing about airdrop but haven't ever take a step to know about it even though I'm not fully ignorant about it.

Although, with the view of above comments of majority, it could be concluded that airdrop doesn't really have full assurance.

In a my way air drops is also a very good platform within which we can invest and make profits more,Just you should take care of one thing because it is a technology era and there were a lot of fake airdrops that should not be included and don't accepted.

Airdrops, unless they are made by the known projects or teams are a waste of time 90% chance. Even if they are done by the known projects and given as reward for holding some specific token, after the airdrop finishes that original token dumps, so you lose money. I don't enter into airdrops unless they are confirmed.

• Useful or interesting 1