Make topics in simple and easy words. - Page 10 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ch Ayyan

Make topics in simple and easy words.

In my opinion, it is not always possible to write a topic without resorting to a special language, terms. After all, then the information content of the topic may be lost. You can always go to Google and find out the meaning of the word of interest. And it is through a more in-depth study of the topic that you can learn something new for yourself.

Really i will try to use that even though my english is not really good.
The important thing is that the message was delivered to the followers, I think that is what matters.
That people understand your words and your content is what really matters to me .. Not everyone can express in a simple and clear language.
So I say use words that people can understand and they will work for you like if they like the topic.

Yes, I totally agree. One should always try to make their topic as easy as they can so more people can understand it and present their views over it. We are not here trying to show off our Vocabulary, we should be trying to spread and gain knowledge because that's what this forum was made for. It also makes the topic look Much more user friendly and informal otherwise topics having difficult words feel like very formal and people are more hesitant to comment on it.

• +2 1

I agree with your opinion. It's too much people who use difficult language, and so few people who use simple language with easy words for beginners. 

• Useful or interesting 1

Yes! I think you are right!

I agree with you, I am beginner and I don't understand some topics because is for people with more experience.

By the way, I think that in the forum are also a lot of informative posts with easy and simple words, and that's why I have learned a lot here!

I agree, in case the world of cryptocurrencies is complicated for those who are starting and if they use complicated words, they will only confuse readers more, it is assumed that the purpose of the forum is to help those who know less.

Another good idea that I can think of that we can do is create a kind of glossary where all the words that are used in the crypto world are explained.

Of course, the idea is to be able to provide all the information as much as possible to beginners so that they can understand everything more quickly and I recommend to more experienced people that future publications be as simple as possible and be attentive to questions and comments that beginners write to help them and clarify their doubts as much as possible for them. Greetings

Yes posts should be made in simple and easy to understand format, even though in discussing professional topics, one will employ the jargons that are inherent in that profession to explain the topic under review.

As I am not native speaker, I always try to write here with simple words. It is very hard to me to make healthy explanation of a certain topic. This is very helpful forum to me that I can learn from all members here. This is really a right platform to learn about crypto." Today I am beginner tomorrow I will be skilled". I hope this slogan is for every creative beginner in this forum.   

Sometimes it is difficult for me to express myself well with simple but coherent words .. but I do my best to make known to the new ones certain strategies that led me to grow very fast in my first months with cryptocurrencies and also that I like to share this field that noi I usually speak in my daily environment because they are unaware of this topic of cryptocurrencies

Creating topics in specialized scientific languages and terms is not desirable, especially since the majority here are interested and not specialized in coding. In addition, this makes the topic incomprehensible and also there will be no interaction or responses to it, and thus it is wonderful to create a scientific or specialized topic, but in simple, clear and easy-to-understand words for everyone, this matter will be of much greater benefit to the publisher.

• +2 1

I agree with you, using easy and simple words will make other members understand your topic, so your topic will get a positive reaction. It's not easy and takes a long time, but we have to try to make the other members understand it too. Good luck.

• +1 1

I agree with you, there are numerous  beginners, and have little involvement with the universe of cryptocurrencies money and its different fields, and it is hard for them to see the entirety of its perplexing terms, so data must be conveyed in a simple manner that suits their restricted involvement with the field of crypto.

Yes, all publishers should make the topics easy, simple and with easy words because there are many beginners in the forum who still have not learned this field.

Language should be used for communication , not for showcasing their skills in any language. So I would like to say that,  everyone in this forum should try to use simple and easy to understand words because some people, especially newcomers may find it difficult to interpret the meaning and they will be misleaded from the topic. 

Hello ,I would Like everyone to make everything simple,so that it would be easy for beginners ,but many do not understand it ,they make everything difficult,with mistakes that beginners can not understand.

Strongly agree with you. While speaking in a simple and detailed way. The other members will find it much easier to debate or give information on the topics that are being discussed at the moment.

Yes you should process your ideas and information simple enough for people to collaborate with and understand. There is always a day that simple is power. Simple as that information on crypto currency theory can be explained to a lot of people in the best knowledgeable manner 

Good words are less and less, but we must not forget one of the basic rules in this forum that the topic should not be less than 100 characters at least

Hello my friend .. I agree with you and that words should be the easiest possible, and for you in the end we write about topics that have a little complexity and therefore we will have to use slightly complicated words because in the end what we write about is a branch of economics

yup, this is the right way to do so, no need to copy paste the entire web post. or dozen of paragraph

I say yes with you we must upright support annotations regular and tranquil subsequently that the beginners and other users know how to accept lend a hand for redeployment comments.